Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Bad Breath And Body Odour Questions Drop Them Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Breath And Body Odour Questions Drop Them Here (517 Views)

Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Breath And Body Odour Questions Drop Them Here by FitnessDoctor: 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger...

I have just finished giving answers and solutions to people on one of the sessions What are you struggling with? follow this link to see the questions and answers https://www.nairaland.com/3660200/what-struggling

This session is for any bad breath or body odour questions you have.... you might be asking for a brother, friend, father, mother, sister or partner... or even an ancestor... or even yourself..

Simply relate with it here and I will share directives from my health blog and other sources to make sure you start living the healthy way of life....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Bad Breath And Body Odour Questions Drop Them Here by sleeknick: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Last person to comment has body and mouth odour grin
Re: Bad Breath And Body Odour Questions Drop Them Here by donolatunji(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Op can having a mouth odor cause brown teeth? thanks in anticipation.
Re: Bad Breath And Body Odour Questions Drop Them Here by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
MO and PO which one smell pass?
Re: Bad Breath And Body Odour Questions Drop Them Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Why do 50% of Nigerians have breath? They are killing me slowly with it.
Re: Bad Breath And Body Odour Questions Drop Them Here by FitnessDoctor: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
donolatunji:
Op can having a mouth odor cause brown teeth?
thanks in anticipation.

Actually no... bad breath has nothing to do with brown teeth....

Teeth stains and colourations result from

Regularly drinking red wine, tea and coffee or smoking tobacco can cause permanently discolored teeth.

Eating highly acidic foods or switching between hot and cold foods can cause pores in the enamel of your teeth to open and close, trapping particles under the surface.

Using poor brushing techniques or not caring for your teeth properly can allow bacteria and possibly fungus to build up on the surface of the teeth and cause yellow and green stains.

Simply share more with me if you need more on this... also you can subscribe at newsphases..com by mail so that you can chat and share with me everyday, every problem by mail...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Bad Breath And Body Odour Questions Drop Them Here by donolatunji(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Actually no... bad breath has nothing to do with brown teeth....

Teeth stains and colourations result from

Regularly drinking red wine, tea and coffee or smoking tobacco can cause permanently discolored teeth.

Eating highly acidic foods or switching between hot and cold foods can cause pores in the enamel of your teeth to open and close, trapping particles under the surface.

Using poor brushing techniques or not caring for your teeth properly can allow bacteria and possibly fungus to build up on the surface of the teeth and cause yellow and green stains.

Simply share more with me if you need more on this... also you can subscribe at newsphases..com by mail so that you can chat and share with me everyday, every problem by mail...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Thanks Op
And What Kinda Measures Can Be Taken Against Brown Teeth!
Re: Bad Breath And Body Odour Questions Drop Them Here by hertz9te(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
is there a permanent cure for body odour?
Re: Bad Breath And Body Odour Questions Drop Them Here by Jafar1: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger...

I have just finished giving answers and solutions to people on one of the sessions What are you struggling with? follow this link to see the questions and answers https://www.nairaland.com/3660200/what-struggling

This session is for any bad breath or body odour questions you have.... you might be asking for a brother, friend, father, mother, sister or partner... or even an ancestor... or even yourself..

Simply relate with it here and I will share directives from my health blog and other sources to make sure you start living the healthy way of life....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
op pls what's the solution of bad breath coming from nose

(1) (Reply)

HIV Positive Woman Shares Her Status Online And Its An Inspiration! / 6 Types Of Relationships To Have Before Marriage / Website Who You Epp!!!!! i Epp You And Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.