Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Reasons Why You're Still Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You're Still Single (2985 Views)

Why Are You Still Single ? / Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. / Give A Reason Why You're Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Queentito(f): 7:50am On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
lol.. U think so? When all the time u have a partner who is always at ur neck about ur actions on social media... Sometimes I beg nature why she keeps sending me such ladies... I just need someone to understand dat silence doesn't mean denial, that someone needs space to revive , and that not all chastisement means hate.. If I can find a girl who completely understands this three things, It won't take me a month to buy her a ring..

Hmm m, I clearly understand you. Just pray to God to give you your own woman
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Cutehector(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Queentito:

Hmm m, I clearly understand you. Just pray to God to give you your own woman
abi..because I am not understanding the whole thing anymore.. D tin dey scatter my head.. See how peaceful my life is now dat I just got back being single
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by missyge(f): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Queentito:
Why the fear nah?
Ha Babe. I need to run for my dear life. Am still a baby. Too young to die
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by firstking01(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2017
Would 've given reasons sha but ann just convinced me why i should date her...sorry op, i'm takenembarassed
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 03, 2017
I don't know
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by sammirano: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2017
Lunagirl:
I am single because for some reason I just haven't found my specs grin grin

are you buying a product, lol
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Lunagirl(f): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2017
sammirano:

are you buying a product, lol

Specs is for both human being and products grin
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Raydans: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Lunagirl(f): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
lol.. U think so? When all the time u have a partner who is always at ur neck about ur actions on social media... Sometimes I beg nature why she keeps sending me such ladies... I just need someone to understand dat silence doesn't mean denial, that someone needs space to revive , and that not all chastisement means hate.. If I can find a girl who completely understands this three things, It won't take me a month to buy her a ring..

Silence does not mean denial:
yes, I understand. But sometimes girls complain about silence because it makes you appear insensitive and because we need reassurance.

Space to revive: But not too much space and time. Before we start to wonder if you are okay.

Not all chastisement means hate: I hope you will also be able to take chastisements too.
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Cutehector(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lunagirl:

yes, I understand. But sometimes girls complain about silence because it makes you appear insensitive and because we need reassurance.

Space to revive: But not too much space and time. Before we start to wonder if you are okay.

Not all chastisement means hate: I hope you will also be able to take chastisements too.
I was trying to type a lengthy reply but at a point I told myself i would b wasting my time trying to convince you about understanding the way I operate...

I just don't want a choking relationship.. I guess dat sums it all..
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by NinaCHARLES2: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
No true love
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by enuk80(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
I am single because my heart has been broken so many times and i stop keeping track...I forgot to love myself first...so, I am single because i realise relationship will only distract me from achieving my dream...i am after my dream and inner peace of mind..I believe I will meet d love of my life who will love, appreciate and be fond of me wen d right time comes..for now, its my future first and putting smiles on my family face..for now, I have to make that money b4 one stupid girl distract me again
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lunagirl:

abt being able to take chastisements , yes... I will be very much able to... I have an open heart...
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by davidif: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2017
Queentito:
Comment a reason

Why are you still single?

Hahaha, I thought this was going to be one of those top 10 reasons you are still single haha. I was going to suggest that you add "because you are crazy to the list" grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Sheikhmd007(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Evaberry:
I'm still single cus I haven't seen a single doctor
May be you are not realy ready to accept one.
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lunagirl:
I am single because for some reason I just haven't found my specs grin grin
i sorry for u, Be finding spec.
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by omoharry(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
charliboy654:

i sorry for u, Be finding spec.
Let her be...every one knows what they want..including you ..i am sure there are some babe that are not your specs and some that you consider your specs.
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Supermansteve(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Queentito(f): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
davidif:

Hahaha, I thought this was going to be one of those top 10 reasons you are still single haha. I was going to suggest that you add "because you are crazy to the list" grin grin

I'm not crazy ijn
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Queentito(f): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
davidif:

I'm not crazy ijn
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by davidif: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Queentito:

I'm not crazy ijn

I didn't mean you are actually crazy.

Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 06, 2017
Queentito:
Comment a reason

Why are you still single?
i really dont wanna be anymore... Am tired of being single buh then aderola15 and starbukola wont say yes...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by arleck: 1:14am On Apr 06, 2017
Am still single cuz am "Broke" angry
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by StarBukola(f): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
paybak:
i really dont wanna be anymore... Am tired of being single buh then aderola15 and starbukola wont say yes...
lol.. Last skin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by StarBukola(f): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
paybak:
aderola15, pls say yes now, ile awaa din oko ni lotaa, oko ni pomi,oko ni fosho, and any other things u can think of
Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
StarBukola:
aderola15, pls say yes now, ile awaa din oko ni lotaa, oko ni pomi,oko ni fosho, and any other things u can think of

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Oya mo ti n ko bo kia kia

Re: Reasons Why You're Still Single by StarBukola(f): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Oya mo ti n ko bo kia kia
lolzz, u fun, wait make I follow, follow me back ,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? / pre-intimacy : How To Get Her Wet / Opinion: Is This Prophecy About Women Becoming A Reality??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.