Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos (39556 Views)

Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by donbenz(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2017
The only language our danfo drivers understand #koboko grin
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Lekewatt(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2017
Juell:
I keep wondering if the uniform makes them superhuman. A lone soldier, unarmed for that matter. Until civilians start fighting back dis rubbish wont stop.
na who wan fight back, se na dis indomie set of Nigerians? Talk well abeg!
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Christane: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2017
i was lost wen reading ur post ..becus of d who z stronger between an army and a soldier ...and army z an organise armed force ..while a soldier is a serving personnel in the army.
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by nickxtra(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Penalty for lawlessness
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2017
I know it's wrong what the soldiers did but this Lagbus drivers are reckless.
They have no regard for human lives.

Sorry young man
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Lekewatt(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2017
FILEBE:
in a Sane country, Military soldiers are not something you see on the road everyday.

I remember those days when we will argue who is stronger between Army and Soldier. We hardly see them on streets and when we do... it is always like a privilege with their "action" dressing, hence making us wish we will one day grow up to be one
abeg sir, which one be army and soldier? I don't seem to overstand sir.
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by sagir1994(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2017
seriously, this issues of soldiers beating drivers mercilessly is getting out of hand oo.. Imagine, lalasticlala collecting strokes from the soldiers..
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by ifycent2: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Tushborn:
u people jst read d headlined insulting d soldier u dnt kno dat d driver was d culprit. rushing to comments. SMH

only de headline I saw... discouraged me nt to read at all..

Nig Arms ar brainless.
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by swazpedro(m): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2017
lagbus drivers are rough... leave soldier wey beat am, dis lagbus drivers are very rough and bully other drivers
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Tushborn: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2017
ifycent2:

only de headline I saw... discouraged me nt to read at all..
Nig Arms ar brainless.
guy even me i no read am well oo
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by SuperPanther: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2017
ibnquasale:
If you are a regular road user in Lagos, then you will definitely know what those 'stewpid' lagbus drivers are capable of doing.

I am not in anyway supporting the attitude of the soldiers, but those lagbus drivers can be very mean. I can't wait for government to send them packing...

exactly.

One of them nearly killed me at Ojota last year.

Why was the lagbus driving so close to the danfo?

There is a basic rule in driving that you must maintain a safe driving distance from the car in front of you.

Anytime you have to swerve to avoid hitting the car in front of you then you have not been driving well.

1 Like

Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Alexrayz(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2017
TheArticleNG:

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/03/lagbus-driver-flogged-mercilessly-by.html

Later u guys will see graphic picture u all will rush to d thread and start chanting rip yet u are here condemning d act of a soldier for trying to prevent such act
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by SuperPanther: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2017
sagir1994:
seriously, this issues of soldiers beating drivers mercilessly is getting out of hand oo.. Imagine, lalasticlala collecting strokes from the soldiers..

Most of those bus drivers are really useless and very wicked.
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by SuperPanther: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2017
Alexrayz:

Later u guys will see graphic picture u all will rush to d thread and start chanting rip yet u are here condemning d act of a soldier for trying to prevent such act

The soldier did very well.

I hope he flogged the daylight outa the mofo.

Wicked drivers.
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by SuperPanther: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2017
Christane post=54229563[s:
]i was lost wen reading ur post ..becus of d who z stronger between an army and a soldier ...and army z an organise armed force ..while a soldier is a serving personnel in the army[/s].

The essence of this thread is not to teach grammar.

Get lost!
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by texazzpete(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2017
Nigerians sha.

You will see an unarmed soldier beating your fellow citizen and crowd will gather and be looking and begging. Instead of jumping in to give that miscreant the beating of his life!
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by metallisc(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2017
cummando:
Oya bring video....call names......give compensation..... Send him to prison...

Wash!!!!!!! There is a reason its called a force!
Fear is part of the job. Who will take a smiling soldier seriously. Especially these spoilt children of nowadays!!.
Nothing go do am...as nothing do the other colleagues....oops!

don't mind these LAGBUS drivers... they deserve all the flogging they get. One was giving me a 'Bleep you' sign the other day - after he nearly hit people while driving recklessly and i called him out on it... if i had a cane that day i would have followed him up and flogged the bejeezus from his soul! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by metallisc(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2017
SuperPanther:

The soldier did very well.

I hope he flogged the daylight outa the mofo.

Wicked drivers.

1 Like

Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by SuperPanther: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2017
texazzpete:
Nigerians sha.

[s]You will see an unarmed soldier beating your fellow citizen and crowd will gather and be looking and begging. Instead of jumping in to give that miscreant the beating of his life![/s]

Go and sit down inside gutter.

Most of those lagbus drivers are demons.
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2017
grin grin grin What the people in the Lagbus are not thinking is that the soldier is not paying t-fare in the Danfo so needed to protect his benefactor SMH

TheArticleNG:

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/03/lagbus-driver-flogged-mercilessly-by.html
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Princedapace(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2017
cummando:

Fear is part of the job. Who will take a smiling soldier seriously. Especially these spoilt children of nowadays!!.

And that is why we are black and fun of the world.. Dark continent.. We fear our soldiers.. And security men.. It is called bullying.. They should be respected and not feared.. And poeple like u keep encouraging such shit and we want development? Not possible na..
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by abbeyty(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2017
And some people are quick to dispute kalu whenever he calls Nigeria a zoo, because it is only in a zoo people act this way . soldiers in a sane society don't flog people who they are suppose to protect just to show off their superiority , why not hand him over to the right authority if he actually committed the offense beating
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2017
cummando:

You are nothing but bad image.
When did soldiers become law enforcement agencies
Even if they are, who made them the judiciary to determine the type of punishment deserved, mister whoever you are, we are not in a military dispensation, stop spoiling the image of the Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2017
SuperPanther:

Go and sit down inside gutter.

Most of those lagbus drivers are demons.
And the soldiers are angels I presume.

1 Like

Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Princedapace:

And that is why we are black and fun of the world.. Dark continent.. We fear our soldiers.. And security men.. It is called bullying.. They should be respected and not feared.. And poeple like u keep encouraging such shit and we want development? Not possible na..
Development is having freedom of speech. I talk my own...talk your own!! Why mention me when I no mention you? If its in real life and I kponze you den go say its wickedness.....that's y there are two sides of a story. The conductor must have erred apart from what's written. Don't be quick to crucify military men
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

You are nothing but bad image.
When did soldiers become law enforcement agencies
Even if they are, who made them the judiciary to determine the type of punishment deserved, mister whoever you are, we are not in a military dispensation, stop spoiling the image of the Nigerian army.
Stop showing you empty cranial cavity here.... You can reply without insults. That would make the person see reason without being hurt. Learn from the kuje prince.....na your brother
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
texazzpete:
Nigerians sha.

You will see an unarmed soldier beating your fellow citizen and crowd will gather and be looking and begging. Instead of jumping in to give that miscreant the beating of his life!
Please try it someday.....you will make FP
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
cummando:

Stop showing you empty cranial cavity here.... You can reply without insults. That would make the person see reason without being hurt. Learn from the kuje prince.....na your brother
Can you kindly point to the insults. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Interesting15: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
cummando:

So soldiers should continue flogging citizens?
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Interesting15:

So soldiers should continue flogging citizens?
No...civilians should stop looking for ways to crucify every man in uniform. They can't do without them. For example this story was circulated 4 times before now. Why? Must it reach FP?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Men Who Killed An Uber Driver In Lagos / Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) / Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.