Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos (39555 Views)

Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / Man Who Defied Lockdown Order Slaps Soldier For Punishing Him (Video) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Can you kindly point to the insults. Thanks.
I believe we both have eyes....thanks
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Interesting15: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
cummando:

No...civilians should stop looking for ways to crucify every man in uniform. They can't do without them. For example this story was circulated 4 times before now. Why? Must it reach FP?
Why shouldn't it reach fp?

Nigerian Uniform men needs to be taught that IT IS WRONG brutalizing civilians.

Bro. Learn how things works in sane countries.

A general in American won't dare confidentially slap his own child, not to talk about an ordinary civilian not part of his family.

We are humans, we aren't animals.
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by ibnquasale(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
SuperPanther:

exactly.

One of them nearly killed me at Ojota last year.

Why was the lagbus driving so close to the danfo?

There is a basic rule in driving that you must maintain a safe driving distance from the car in front of you.

Anytime you have to swerve to avoid hitting the car in front of you then you have not been driving well.

I am yet to see someone who has good report about them
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by cutedharmee: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=texazzpete post=54231104]Nigerians sha.

You will see an unarmed soldier beating your fellow citizen and crowd will gather and be looking and begging. Instead of jumping in to give that miscreant the beating of his life!
[/quzote]
#On ma knee bro, dun eva try dat o. Mi ayam nur dre o
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
FILEBE:
in a Sane country, Military soldiers are not something you see on the road everyday.

I remember those days when we will argue who is stronger between Army and Soldier. We hardly see them on streets and when we do... it is always like a privilege with their "action" dressing, hence making us wish we will one day grow up to be one
Um did you mean soldiers and police? Armies are made up of soldiers lol
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
cummando:
Oya bring video....call names......give compensation..... Send him to prison...

Wash!!!!!!! There is a reason its called a force!
Fear is part of the job. Who will take a smiling soldier seriously. Especially these spoilt children of nowadays!!.
Nothing go do am...as nothing do the other colleagues....oops!
Just listen to yourself. You don't belong in this century undecided Bad driving is reprehensible as it puts the lives of passengers in danger, but does that place the driver's punishment in the jurisdiction of the useless thug who calls himself a soldier? Bunch of dumb-dumbs.

3 Likes

Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
cummando:

I believe we both have eyes....thanks
Depending on where you are standing, one man's 69 is another man's 96.
I never insulted you.. ... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by brojoshua: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
Because Nigeria is corrupt, because there is no good and true justice, we execute different types of jungle justice even by the law enforcement officials.
In countries where they are not grossly corruption as we are in Nigeria, a driver who breaks traffic laws will be handed to police and be arrested and taken to court and if he is convicted, he will be punished by the court according to his offence, whether by imprisonment, or suspension from driving or loosing of his driving license, or fine, and the likes. The military officers by doing that have committed an offence themselves making themselves the court, lawyer, judge and prison warders. It is in a corrupt and lawless country that things are done in that manner, a kind of jungle justice. They supposed to caught him hand him over to the police and go their way and the police will charge him to court.
Let us stop being corrupt in Nigeria and learn to do things right. Thank you
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by RaptorX: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
texazzpete:
Nigerians sha.

You will see an unarmed soldier beating your fellow citizen and crowd will gather and be looking and begging. Instead of jumping in to give that miscreant the beating of his life!
Nigerians are just useless cowards, during the attempted coup in Turkey police and civilians disarm the coupist and flog them mercilessly. Bunch of cowards be begging one lone unarmed soldier then come on NL to say the beating was justified, just a brainless bunch.
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by waterfas: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
ibnquasale:
If you are a regular road user in Lagos, then you will definitely know what those 'stewpid' lagbus drivers are capable of doing.

I am not in anyway supporting the attitude of the soldiers, but those lagbus drivers can be very mean. I can't wait for government to send them packing...
Right words.

1 Like

Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Interesting15:

Why shouldn't it reach fp?

Nigerian Uniform men needs to be taught that IT IS WRONG brutalizing civilians.

Bro. Learn how things works in sane countries.

A general in American won't dare confidentially slap his own child, not to talk about an ordinary civilian not part of his family.

We are humans, we aren't animals.
In america u say....this is naija! How do you even know the story is true. Comparing Nigeria with other countries....I laugh in spiritual powers...https://www.nairaland.com/3645549/fp-front-page-turns-fp
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by FILEBE(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Um did you mean soldiers and police? Armies are made up of soldiers lol
Lekewatt:
abeg sir, which one be army and soldier? I don't seem to overstand sir.

You guys obviously didn't get it. It was always discussion amongst us those day. Soldier is better than army and vice versa. lol. Good ole 90s.

1 Like

Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
This story _sha_ ...I am not understanding
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Princedapace(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
cummando:

Development is having freedom of speech. I talk my own...talk your own!! Why mention me when I no mention you? If its in real life and I kponze you den go say its wickedness.....that's y there are two sides of a story. The conductor must have erred apart from what's written. Don't be quick to crucify military men

Arrest him, that is what the law says.. He not a kid.. Arrest him and allow the court handles it..
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Fourwinds: 4:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Juell:
I keep wondering if the uniform makes them superhuman. A lone soldier, unarmed for that matter. Until civilians start fighting back dis rubbish wont stop.
because a soldier is alone u want to fight him.? Well I sorry for u...

it doesn't takes them up to 5minutes for d nearest barrack to reach him......I repeat..I pity u
Re: Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos by Fourwinds: 4:48am On Mar 04, 2017
RaptorX:
Nigerians are just useless cowards, during the attempted coup in Turkey police and civilians disarm the coupist and flog them mercilessly. Bunch of cowards be begging one lone unarmed soldier then come on NL to say the beating was justified, just a brainless bunch.
use ur head and don't think like a child...it was because Turkey government was in support of d arrest of d coupist dat was y it was possible for police and civilians to disarmed d soldiers....u don't just come to a forum like this and talk any how

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Men Who Killed An Uber Driver In Lagos / Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) / Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.