Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning (25331 Views)

Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy / 3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by OBIGS(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2017
God when will this bombing end in Nigeria
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by daudu23: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by maberry(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2017
xstry:
Jonathan is truly useless
You again
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by Murjem(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2017
I really don't know why some people think that combating terrorist is as easy as combating militants. Even when you think you have defeated them, some of their elements will still spring up to cause an unwarranted havoc on the populace just to remain relevant. Remember these goats are ready to die before you even think of killing them. May God help all the good people of Nigeria.
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by pyyxxaro: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2017
mayourbash:

This hatred will consume you very soon
quote author=pyyxxaro post=54226148]Lie Mohammed come and see oh

Boko haram has been defeated technically cry

May God protect us from these rugrats

Buhari is truly USELESSER tongue

To the poster below undecided

Seun make una us come see this gal oh

If I start now, unaa go ban me again oh

Make I just de my lane shaa lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by kabawa(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Lie Mohammed come and see oh

I took your sickness for malingering cry
Na now I believe say you no well true true cry
Get well in 2091 say amen now rago grin
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by kabawa(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2017
mayourbash:

This hatred will consume you very soon
quote author=pyyxxaro post=54226148]Lie Mohammed come and see oh

Buhari is

Mayor this your bungalow fine ooo grin
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Na was o God save us all. I used to attend Maiduguri international primary school on this very damboa road 1988-1990. Maiduguri was such a safe and peaceful city until book haram came along
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2017
Na wa o God save us all. I used to attend Maiduguri international primary school on this very damboa road 1988-1990. Maiduguri was such a safe and peaceful city until book haram came along
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by pyyxxaro: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2017
kabawa:

I took your sickness for malingering cry
Na now I believe say you no well true true cry
Get well in 2091 say amen now rago grin

I know say naaaa only mumu abòki like you go reply

With ur mouth when de smell armpit

Do face like shiìt when Malu match grin
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Here's an update from the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) on the bomb blast along Damboa road, opposite CBN quarters in Maiduguri this morning ....Three suspected suicide bombers died along Damboa Road Maiduguri, Borno state as a result of an explosion which occurred in the early hours of today.

3 petrol Tankers were also burnt as a result of the incident. The fire has been brought under control while casualty evacuation has been concluded.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/photo-update-from-scene-of-explosion-in.html

and that vomit I'd still in rondon spit on your face useless man at your 73
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by browseyd22(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2017
Jonathan is truly useless [/quote]
Ur foolishness knows no bounds
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by jumpmasta(m): 11:23am On Mar 03, 2017
xstry:
so you accept. Jonathan failed.He's a big time failure. He's the reason we are in this mess at the first place
Shut up and stop exuding ignorance ...who told you terrorism is such an easy thing to eradicate ...Both Presidents have done well
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by Papertrail11(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2017
I've stopped caring about anythn dat goes up north they are not my pple dey are dull and to me boko haram is a conspiracy theory designed by the North to get influences in the military and for them to have some self pity to hold Nigeria SW SS SE as one.

how will pple say they hate infidels Western education and kill their own pple more dosent make sense to me.
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by piagetskinner(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2017
Kimjinkyu:
Killing themselves
by themselves and for themselves
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by suxkill: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2017
SuperBlack:
They should have targeted the CBN nah? Boys needs money.

Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by berrystunn(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2017
Ram
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by berrystunn(m): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2017
Look for work
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by Missmossy(f): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chai she has been brain.... Washed!!! Nawa oooo. Killing yourself for rubbish. These people lack sense.
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by iammolise(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
xstry:
Jonathan is truly useless
.... At this time u still blame past administration on matters like this.
Bro go and wash that thing inside your head
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by wizod(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
pyyxxaro:

everybody knows dat he was a very useless man dats why he was knocked by death.
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by tolustx(m): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
chuose2:
NO BE UNA SAY BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN TECHNICALLY DEFEATED?

Your comment about Pastor E.A Adeboye is your opinion and I must correct you that it is a lie and to be candid, it is a very shallow way to think. I actually attempted to see those videos you mentioned but I after viewing for a couple of minutes, I could not fathom that height of insanity, cruelty and idleness that those people have put into that so called research. I want to try not to blame you though. Instead, I think what you need is enlightenment and I'm just inclined to help you with that.

Firstly, talking about the phone number of the North American Church discussed on the video, did the researchers or even you dial the number and there was no response? or did you dial the digits 6-6-6 and the phone rang and the receiver at the other end answers you "This is the Redeemed Christian Church of God, North America"? Have you asked yourself what necessitates the analysis of numbers being 0-nothing and so on? and why were the numbers at both ends of the hypen (-) added to have 612. Those people are a bunch of mischief makers and I advise you not to become one of them. Have nothing to do with them in your own interest.

Secondly, For Jesus being born again, have you ever come across this verse in your bible...
[center]2Corinthians 5:21... God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
[/center]
It was because of this load of sin (yours, mine, our ancestors' and every single man) that he carried upon himself that made God to forsake him when he said in Matthew 27:46...
[center]About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"wink.[/center]
God is a master planner. He had it all planned and the devil had no idea. The sins took Jesus to hell but unlike every other mortal, he went there to claim his superiority and to fight a war, which he won.
[center]Colosians 2:13-15 13You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. 14He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. 15In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross.[/center]
Acknowledgement of a man's sinful nature is his acceptance of the guilt of sin, repentance signifies death to that sinful nature (relative to Jesus' death on the cross) and Confession and acceptance of Christ is the new birth, which signifies Jesus' resurrection from the dead. If he didn't rise, then we would have had no hope in life.

The summary of this message is that study to show yourself approved and do not let winds of doctrines or philosophy to drive you here and there. Know God for yourself and not just what or who other people say He is. Some have chosen to do continue to do exploits for the kingdom of God while others are out there working so hard to make sure people turn deaf hears to the gospel.

In conclusion, if you have any sort of proof that Pastor Adeboye helped PMB get elected, bring it on. Do not let this just be hinged on hear say.
I rest my case.
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by pokipoki: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
xstry:
For a President that used up almost 5trillon naira fighting bokoharam in 6 years with nothing to show for it. He's really useless
Do you know how much the US has spent on the war is Iraq and Syria? How come there is still ISIS?
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by Hakeem3(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
pyyxxaro:

ur hatred for buhari is allowed ..but unfortunately non of ur family member can attain his height nd his level of integrity both in this life nd d here after..
kip on hating ok..
Re: Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning by Hakeem3(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
iammolise:
.... At this time u still blame past administration on matters like this.
Bro go and wash that thing inside your head

u shud b d one to format ur malfunctioning brain cos by dis time 3-4 yrs bak it was rain of war nd blood in d north east..!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With 7 Northern Governors Behind Closed-Door / Atiku Reacts To Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Siege / Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.