Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Should I Do If Things Fall Apart? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Should I Do If Things Fall Apart? (443 Views)

2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well / Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos) / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do If Things Fall Apart? by Divinekings(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2017
I picked up my phone this beautiful morning and thought of what to do. It then occurred to me that there people who are in desperate situations. Those who need some inspiration and encouragement to forge ahead, dare their dreams, explore their potentials and eventually Change the world beautifully. Being Full of hope as today is great, it's bright and fair. A day of joy. A happy and promising day. I committed my inward force of inspiration and daring spirit towards projecting your mental state to reshape yourself to that particular you (Personality) you want be. Life is full of stumbling blocks. That the Pessimistics see and exclaim oh, it's over with my success. While the optimistics exclaim wow and welcome them as stepping stones. To succeed in life, you must see problems as challenges that must be overcome in order to achieve you set objectives.
Everyday is not the same. To understand this, think about what happened to and for you two days ago. Compare it with that of yesterday. Then you must agree with me that they weren't the same. To make my assertion concrete, surly I tell you. You didn't see this post yesterday. Because it's destined to reach you today.
Life changing opportunities come every time to every people in differents ways. It is left for you to make accurate use of it whenever it come by.
But the problem of many people Is that they are skeptical over crucial life changing issues that matter. Owing to what happened to them in the past.
Stop carrying over your past failure to your glorious future. Put your past behind. And save Yourself from psychological depression that would prevent you from living your life to the fullest.
My dear reader, the future before you is great. Paint it the way you want. Stop conforming failure, misfortune, disappointments, dishonor and the likes. Arm yourself with boldness, courage, and high ambitions. Success is beckoning on the horizon. Go for it. Strive and keep striving. Act and keep acting. Perform and keep performing. I no later time you will succeed.
Have a wonderful and fulfilling day.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Denies Turning Down British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls / "The Spirit Of Anambra State" By Luke Onyekakeyah / #keepthechangebae. Hilarious Momemts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.