Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) (25106 Views)

Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions / Osinbajo Visits Murtala Muhammed Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
Prof is effectively acting in the stead of PMB.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by Jilo83(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
It is just a matter of time b4 he bcome PRESIDENT and he will contest n win 2019 election. "see thou a man diligent in his business, he shall sit with kings and not with mere men"

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by divinelove(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
PYO all the way

The other vegetable in London shld die or remain there forever

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Keneking:
Ok, from Uyo airport to Kaduna airport next is Lagos airport grin
To celebrate birthday with GO shocked

Hmmmmmmm

I see

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
He's doing a fine job but Nigerians, don't be fooled at the polls come 2019. Flee from the APC!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
`
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
Great leaders knows the importance of delegation. He need to be tutored better.

Petty people won't understand.
/
Stop reading too much into oyibo textbooks.

In Nigeria, delegate at your peril. Sycophants are ever ready to return favorable reports even when everything is not in order.

GEJ holds the record for committees--none of them achieved anything.

If you want anything done right, you have to do it yourself. That is why Nigeria needs a vibrant leader.
\

9 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by matrixme(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
It's bad enough that our minister of Petroleum is nowhere to be found. It's good enough there is no fuel scarcity ever since..

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
victor247:
I don't wish Buhari bad, I only pray he doesn't make it back to Nigeria. London is cool, let him enjoy the rest of his life there!

Osinbajo is my kind of president.
grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
allrightsir:

My point is I don't want to criticize the visit but we have a minister for aviation!!! The report says "Acting President Prof Yemi Osinbajo is currently visiting Kaduna International Airport to see the level of preparedness ahead of Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (NAIA), Abuja closure next week."

This is micromanaging the job of the minister of aviation. I can understand him visiting airports to see the general state of affairs in view of formulation of a broad master plan for the industry but to go and be checking to see every little matter...c'mon!!!

If they are going to close lagos-Ibadan for construction works, is he going to inspect lagos-Ijebu and Ijebu-ibadan roads or isnt that the job of the minister of works? But I can understand if he goes to inspect lagos-Ijebu and Ijebu-ibadan as part of an inspection of roads in the SW not because they are closing Lagos-Ibadan.

I have a lot of time for the VP but we should understand the difference between being productive and being seen to be busy.

Alright sir

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
yemmight:
This man is not resting. The man is not an acting President. He is an ACTIVE PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by Splendid235: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
[b][/b]why this guy dey always wear black? As a lawyer,he might find it difficult to deviate from the norm.lawyers wear black and white uniform even in schools around the world.now, he tries to maintain the culture of donkey years.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by repogirl(f): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Osinbajo, please reverse this stupid decision. It makes absolutely no sense! It is an inconvenience to people travelling to and from Abuja. You expect me to travel two and a half hours by road to take a one hour thirty minutes flight to where ever? That's three and a half hours plus airline delays, which could be another two hours or more? Why shouldn't I just take the bus in that case?

I definitely can't take a morning flight, so to meet a morning appointment in another state,I will have to stay overnight in Kaduna so as to get to the airport early. Or leave Abuja by 4.30 am to get to the airport by 7am which is crazy.

Then I also can't come in with a late flight because it would be too late to travel by road, so I have to sleep over in KD before getting back to Abuja the next day. So I have to add hotel accommodation to my flight budget.

This is very insensitive to people. Foreign airlines are already refunding passengers who plan to travel from March 8.

There has to be another way to do this without closing down an international airport in a Nation's capital city.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
At least he moves around within Nigeria not buhari the globe trotter. Seun am warning u for the last time o.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by emi14: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
IMASTEX:
This is what happens when you have a fit person as a leader

Very fit and healthy as well. Not a dying goat. When you are healthy your reasoning and actions perfects the endpoint.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by udifia4life: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
our able presido to be osinbanjo you be man
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Armstrong34:
The only reasonable Afonja so far so good without amala and ewedu in his brain grin
Wanted to curse u but lafta no gree me, anyway at least everyone love this very afonja

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hope he's not going to inspect toilet
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by betterbest: 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
All the comments have read so far shows that no nobody hate buhari, be it igbo, Yoruba/Hansa, what Nigerians want is good leadership. Assuming Buhari fulfill all his promises, no one will hate or criticize him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by wristbangle: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
repogirl:
Osinbajo, please reverse this stupid decision. It makes absolutely no sense! It is an inconvenience to people travelling to and from Abuja. You expect me to travel two and a half hours by road to take a one hour thirty minutes flight to where ever? That's three and a half hours plus airline delays, which could be another two hours or more? Why shouldn't I just take the bus in that case?

I definitely can't take a morning flight, so to meet a morning appointment in another state,I will have to stay overnight in Kaduna so as to get to the airport early. Or leave Abuja by 4.30 am to get to the airport by 7am which is crazy.

Then I also can't come in with a late flight because it would be too late to travel by road, so I have to sleep over in KD before getting back to Abuja the next day. So I have to add hotel accommodation to my flight budget.

This is very insensitive to people. Foreign airlines are already refunding passengers who plan to travel from March 8.

There has to be another way to do this without closing down an international airport in a Nation's capital city.

So what alternative would you suggest for the government? The alternative could have been having another airport in the city but that is not the case for Nigeria. In developed countries, you can have 3 airports in a city. Look at New York for example, it has 3 international airports ( John F kennedy, La Guardia and Newark).

This is the only alternative dear. Sorry about that.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by wristbangle: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Armstrong34:
The only reasonable Afonja so far so good without amala and ewedu in his brain grin

At least u mentioned afonja tongue. Amala and Ewedu is good for the brain, Infact Google the significance of this meal and thank me later cool
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by DCTrendy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Why not just take Lagos template in every sector and use it at the Federal level? When something is good, it's just good and there is nothing anybody can do about it...

Reason why when folks abuse Jagaban I just sigh...dem say someone old pass you, you ask how many years? Conjour the years from outer space make I see...

CORRUPTION IN THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM?

WE WILL ADOPT BOLA TINUBU(JAGABAN) TEMPLATE TO ERADICATE IT...

says Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.
Read:

"When I was a lecturer in UNILAG, I visited a retired Judge who stayed in a rented BQ apartment of two rooms. The first room which served as sitting room had no where you can sit on. It was filled with books. The second is bedroom for him and his wife. The children have grown and they don't stay with them. Here is a honest Judge, sincere old man but who had nothing to fall back on. It saddened me.
"Therefore, when I was appointed Attorney General of Lagos, we did a survey among Judicial stakeholders, we asked people to rate the judicial system into categories notoriously corrupt, highly corrupt, fairly corrupt, not corrupt....

"In the result, the respondents said 89% was notoriously corrupt!!!!!!

"We then decide to do three things. Review the wages of Judicial Officers, Improve their welfare and establish a credible recruitment process. We then increased Judges salaries from N67k to......which will ensure they pay their children school fees, paid for expenses comfortably. What we pay became the standard all over the country and even in the Appellate court's....We built house for them which they own forever. It is theirs during service and their property after service. It is theirs forever.

"For any corrupt allegation against any judge, we didn't use State Judiciary Commission to review in order to avoid interference, we sent to NJC straightaway and followed it up until we get results. Through this, we were able to sack many judges and magistrates....
"After some times, we reconducted same survey we did before and the result shows that 0% of Lagos Judges are corrupt.

"We will build a sound structure here too. That's the best way to go now.

YEMI OSINBAJO
2 Mar 2017
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by Hardexx(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
thumb up prof Osinbajo
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by mozat(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Papiikush:
Acting president for more than month. Please can't we just name him president already? Cuz it seems Baba is not coming back anytime soon grin
he is coming back soon in sha Allah
Papiikush:
[color=#000099]Acting president for more than month. Please can't we just name him president already? Cuz it seems Baba is not coming back anytime soon grin
he is coming back soon in sha Allah [/color]
Papiikush:
Acting president for more than month. Please can't we just name him president already? Cuz it seems Baba is not coming back anytime soon grin
he is coming back soon in sha Allah
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by wildernessVoice: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
I suggest we stop using acting rather Active President Yemi Osinbajo APYO

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by wallex1983(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Why are we complaining that he's not resting? When his boss don join him vice rest with him own.

Abeg, wetin oga bubu tell Femi sef?

"I'm still resting?"
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by Vizzim: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Baba is touring the UK while Mr Vp is busy working..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by hatchy(f): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Eledan:
If you want to become President in Nigeria, NEVER struggle for it.
True talk my brother.After all Obasanjo didn't struggle to get there,Yaradua also did not struggle for it,Goodluck Jonathan was called by God even though he messed up the opportunity.
The dunce,certificateless,Islamist has been doing strong head since 2003 and got it by all means including the shedding of innocent blood of fellow country men and women,now how far?

A big lesson for the Atikus and all those who are power hungry in this country, beware! God is watching.

Power comes from Him alone.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by sosy25: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Professor Osinbajo has acquired the record of the longest serving "acting" President in Nigeria's history. It would probably take many years before his record is broken.

Professor, you dey try, you dey waka inside naija wella.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) by Okanokan(m): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
yemmight:
This man is not resting. The man is not an acting President. He is an ACTIVE PRESIDENT.

He should rest before he create another crisis situation. We have Ministers they should up and doing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Fresh Crisis Hits PDP As Party Elders Dump Party For SDP / Soludo Celebrates New Year With Children (Photos) / Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.