Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides (45665 Views)

Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Afonjashapmouth: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hoddor:

Lol, far from sad and lonely.... I'm at the peak of my life right now, believe me, I wish you guys would read with understanding instead of reading with intent to reply.....

Peak of ur life?? Now I rest my case just incase u won blow some people up lol.....
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Hoddor(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Peak of ur life?? Now I rest my case just incase u won blow some people up lol.....

Lol, you are safe bro......
We all have our different opinions, I'm allowed to air mine and so are you, it's unfair to attack me for airing my views, even though it's different from yours.... All you have to do is air yours and let like minds agree to it..... That's all.

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by gbegemaster(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
maberry:
So na that one dey pain am pass for the sick bed wey him dey?
He no go talk how he go take bring himself back
Make una dey deceive una sef there
Exactly! He is there thinking of olosho. lol
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by doyinbaby(f): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
obailala:
If it were your sister or your daughter that's been put in dehumanizing bondage, being forced by some 'madam' to Bleep 20 men daily while the madam takes all the profit and gives then nothing in return, I hope you will also give this same suggestion? Hope you will also suggest that they shouldn't be rescued because you think Nigeria is a mess?

cc: themonk, eightsin, coolestchris, frenchwine
wickedness full this life how can a someone deceive young girl into this kind of slavery .,....any way make them come back ..,,,I am sure they are put through dehumanizing conditions there,....poverty way them they shout in naija is not enough for one to work as a sex slave,..
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by yusufficient(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
NAWA FOR SOME PEOPLE Oo! IS SEX WORKER A GOOD JOB... ? LET THEM LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE TO DO.

WE NIGERIANS WE MUST MAKE IT ....NA WE DEY HUSTLE PAS. E NO EASY Oo....TAKE A LOOK AT OUR YOUTH THEY ARE TRAVELING THE WORD. EVERYDAY BY DAY ... BABA GOD PLS SEE US THROUGH Oo.... May God protect uS all. GOD BLESS NIGERIA .
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by grandstar(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hoddor:
Brought back, and what then?
Left in the streets to continue their trade?

You guys are bunch of confused idiots, no direction, nothing...

Please, if you won't make their lives better, when you bring them back, kuku leave them to their hustle, this country is currently a messssssssss.... Focus.... That's the key...

Majority of the girls are trafficked against their will and even those willing are turned into sex slaves once they get there by huge bondage debts.

Money isn't everything. A vast majority of them are not happy
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by lilyheaven: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Look at this cadaver!

You want to bring people back and you have not come back?

Nigeria good na Buhari no gree come back?

Practice what you preach! Nama!
Thank you very much.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by lilyheaven: 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
singwa:
OK. You want to add to the number u already have here in Nigeria abi? Ngwanu
They should be send to Spain.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by coolestchris(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ur thought doesn't count
obailala:
If it were your sister or your daughter that's been put in dehumanizing bondage, being forced by some 'madam' to Bleep 20 men daily while the madam takes all the profit and gives then nothing in return, I hope you will also give this same suggestion? Hope you will also suggest that they shouldn't be rescued because you think Nigeria is a mess?

Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by notoriousbabe: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Different sizes of prick await them in Nigeria
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Hoddor(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
grandstar:

Majority of the girls are trafficked against their will and even those willing are turned into sex slaves once they get there by huge bondage debts.

Money isn't everything. A vast majority of them are not happy

OK, anyone who is willing and ready, should be brought back then, I just pray they'll have something for them when they are brought back, something to fall back on, not given 10k and be told to locate their families... That's just my prayer.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by aku626(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
His worried about prostitution when people can't eat that's why they'd keep giving props to osinbanjo. All those ' Apc youths' that don't know anything would be fighting for him.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
its a sign that he's recovering. He will soon be back.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by enomakos(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
obailala:

you are the only sane person here
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by yahmohy27: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hoddor:

Please, if you won't make their lives better, when you bring them back, kuku leave them to their hustle, this country is currently a messssssssss.... Focus.... That's the key...
Is your sister among? No and that's why you are vomiting rubbish
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by cutedela: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
I think it's a nice move with good intention but what structures or modalities has been put on ground to accommodate and synchronize them to the society? I pray the rest will be salvaged from that dehumanizing experience
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hoddor:

YOUR BRAIN NEED FORMATTING. DID YOU NOT READ THAT THEY RETURNED VOLUNTARILY?. NO ONE CAN PLEASE AN AVERAGE IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Snowpikin: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mtchewwwwww.....dis man is a huge joke.
While Osinbajo is maturedly executing serious issues that affect d nig economy positively , dis isi agboncha is talkin about petty issue
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by senitorspeaker(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Abeg all of una dey foreign land. The minister should include dem too #ifyouknowwhatimean
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by obailala(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hoddor:

OK, for the sake of reason, try and read where I said... If you don't have something better for them, when you bring them back, you should leave them to their hustle...... At least, they are somehow sending something for people down here.. If you bring them back and leave them at the airport, is that the way to go? And you and I know quite well, they'll continue their trade down here, so, have made life better or worse for them?

Read to understand, not to have a reply....
Try to understand that some of the girls in question are in desperate need for someone who can come take them home; most of them live in dehumanizing bondage conditions and are even too scared to speak out. Of course the ones who are happy with what they do wouldn't accept to come back, but for a good number of the girls, this is more like a rescue mission and not a repatriation like you are obviously interpreting it. You obviously do not have a good knowledge of what the problem of women trafficking is, hence your position.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by obailala(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
coolestchris:
Ur thought doesn't count
It counts to discerning minds; if it doesnt count to you, that's your cuppa tea, speak for yourself.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
smiley
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by sirusX(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by LugarT: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Look at this cadaver!

You want to bring people back and you have not come back?

Nigeria good na Buhari no gree come back?

Practice what you preach! Nama!

Just to say that I have not stopped laughing yet...
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by nagoma(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
We know them. They will still go back. Prostitution is in their blood.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by nagoma(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
cutedela:
I think it's a nice move with good intention but what structures or modalities has been put on ground to accommodate and synchronize them to the society? I pray the rest will be salvaged from that dehumanizing experience

Call a spade a spade. These are prostitutes and they know what they are doing. They don't want to hustle like the rest of us.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Hoddor(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
obailala:
Try to understand that some of the girls in question are in desperate need for someone who can come take them home; most of them live in dehumanizing bondage conditions and are even too scared to speak out. Of course the ones who are happy with what they do wouldn't accept to come back, but for a good number of the girls, this is more like a rescue mission and not a repatriation like you are obviously interpreting it. You obviously do not have a good knowledge of what the problem of women trafficking is, hence your position.

OK, I understand your point now, I'm sorry if I'd overreacted...
I pray they bring the ones who are ready to come back home, and also find them something to fall back on, not give them 10k and ask them to locate their families....
I'm sorry if I misunderstood you.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by grandstar(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hoddor:

OK, anyone who is willing and ready, should be brought back then, I just pray they'll have something for them when they are brought back, something to fall back on, not given 10k and be told to locate their families... That's just my prayer.

Prostitution is a sick trade.

My cousin once dated a girl for about 10 years. She now got the opportunity to travel overseas and she travelled through to Niger.

When she came back, she claimed she did not travel to Italy but her body showed she had been a sex worker. My cousin refused to continue the relationship.

She later started dating a ruffian who came back from Libya. She met on the monkey during her sojourn overseas probably enroute to Libya. They later got married which turned very abusive.

She's now in her mid 40's and childless.

It is better to be an olosho than a prostitute.
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Hoddor(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
maoolakanm:
YOUR BRAIN NEED FORMATTING. DID YOU NOT READ THAT THEY RETURNED VOLUNTARILY?. NO ONE CAN PLEASE AN AVERAGE IPOB.

I wanted to reply you, them I noticed you have no brain.... So no need...
Now, have a nice day.....
Re: Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides by Hoddor(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
yahmohy27:
Is your sister among? No and that's why you are vomiting rubbish

Lol, I pray they return yours safely.....
Now, have a nice day...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly / "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner / #osundecides2022: Jubilation In Osogbo As PDP Wins Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.