Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Ideal Husband Or Wife Beater? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Ideal Husband Or Wife Beater? (593 Views)

Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? / Who Comes First - Husband Or Child? / Who Is The Decision Maker In A Nigerian Household – Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Husband Or Wife Beater? by nazzyon(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
The ideal husband or wife beater?

In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

“And love with them (wives) honourably. If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike a thing and Allaah brings through it a great deal of good.” Q4:19

One of the essences of marriage is to put an end to depression and not to start it. The Islamic marital system is so perfect that it neither leaves no room for any oppressive and abusive relationship nor does it allow for a dominating one but rather it advocates for a mutually balanced union that serves as a cushion against all troubles.

However, if both parties are oblivious of their duties and responsibilities, the society is bound to face a troubling rise in the number of failed marriages and unfortunate unions.

The contemporary society has inherited a cultural baggage for its recent past, this cultural baggage seeks to exaggerate rights of husband at detriment of rights of the wife.

Islam not only gave women rights but also heights. The Prophet said: “Fear Allaah with regard to women, for you have taken them as a trust from Allaah”. Narrated by Muslim

www.theguildng.com/?p=21881

(1) (Reply)

Family Business Going Sour. Please HELP / Answer This Question ! Please !!! / I Am In Deep Poo, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.