Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) (8472 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
October 2016 i met my girlfriend , she had ass and everything i wanted , i felt blessed cool she could cook and had a beautiful character
everyday was hotline bling in my life

on her birthday i spent 180k on gifts and much more for the party but that wasnt enough , she was perfect , i needed to tie her down

i made up my mind to ask her to marry me feb14 2017 ,wen i did and she turned me down , i walked out , left the ring on the table and went home to mourn my pain , she called and texted me bt i was too hurt to respond , sent friends to talk to me , i refused to listen , i was suffering cry

i love her and i really wanted to marry her , she is the best thing that has ever happened to me , i told mumcy what happened and behind my back they invited her and they talked to her ,

she complained about my weed smoking and women shocked and that i behave childish at times , mumcy called and talked to me about it that i have to grow up as a man , women will catch a man cheating and not talk , i fear una shocked shocked shocked

long story short , we talked and settled our differences , i have stopped smoking and following women

i didnt even know that the ring has been with her , 2 weeks of torture and pains , yesterday i went to her place and she wore it on the married finger grin grin grin

this might be my last thread ever on nairaland bt men it was all for fun , if i offended u kiss

and yes oooo i will show off cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i now have 10k followers on instagram grin grin grin grin , 2017 firing down like a train of blessing

to all my enemies and haters I LOVE YOU kiss , to girls i insulted calling u ugly is because i want u to improve kiss wish u guys much much blessing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
angry
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Maxi112: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by optional1(f): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
priase jah sumbori...

Where d video as u promise us only one pix why

1 Like

Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
optional1:
priase jah sumbori...

Where d video as u promise us only one pix why
i wanted to bt was advised against it
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by dacblogger: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Its a pity...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
dacblogger:
Its a pity...
we dont like eachother cool good bt at least be appreciative of som1 progress pls
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
jude jude cheesy
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by optional1(f): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
CuteJude:
i wanted to bt was advised against it

okene oh..

All d best no forget to invite us wen wedding bell begin to ring oh..
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
lefulefu:
jude jude cheesy
lefu lefu grin grin grin where ur cat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by REIIGN(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
LOL... Is it this Don Moen I'm listening to? or did this heart-touching message get me all emotional. embarassed

Congrats bruh.. People around me are getting married, LORD is this a sign? gringrin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by vedah: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Congratulations on being a man.
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
clown cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
CuteJude:
lefu lefu grin grin grin where ur cat cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin
i dey see u for places wink nothing does u , how romance section , airforce plane done land? cheesy cheesy
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Congratulations Jude. For all the wars we have fought I just want to let you know it's all for fun. No harm meant Bro smiley

I will miss you cry You are grown up now. cry
vedah:
Congratulations on being a man.
kiss thanks
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
REIIGN:
LOL... Is it this Don Moen I'm listening to? or did this heart-touching message get me all emotional. embarassed

Congrats bruh.. People around me are getting married, LORD is this a sign? gringrin
no vex havent been myself of late , we go reason for office , dhl dey use 3 weeks deliver fried rice abi?
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Alesandese:
Congratulations Jude. For all the wars we have fought I just want to let you know it's all for fun. No harm meant Bro smiley

I will miss you cry You are grown up now. cry
dee shocked thanks kiss
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by obiorathesubtle: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Congratulations Jude..

If you're telling the truth..

I'm happy for you...

He who finds a wife has found a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord.. I wish you a blissful married life, lots of children, all round success, and the ever present favor of God..

Congratulations once more.. cheesy
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
CuteJude:
dee shocked thanks kiss
How you take know? I'm I that easy to detect? cheesy grin

You are welcome. smiley Hey!

Don't you ever cheat on her! tongue
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by REIIGN(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
CuteJude:
no vex havent been myself of late , we go reason for office , dhl dey use 3 weeks deliver fried rice abi?

But you were gonna come down to this side? Abi you don reschedule?
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
CuteJude:
kiss thanks
Oya send am here
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
CuteJude:
i dey see u for places wink nothing does u , how romance section , airforce plane done land? cheesy cheesy
im plane don land tey tey grin grin...even im pickin join am sef for entourage grin grin grin grin
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Backinfront(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kid. Only kids take you serious

1 Like

Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by PrickGetSize(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
10k+ followers on Instagram and you're still hiding your ID?

2 Likes

Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Marry make I hear word

1 Like

Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Nicolax: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Backinfront:
grin
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yo jude.. Its all good.. Dont forget to invite me bro.. Let me spray you N25million

but i dont believe tat shlt you stopped smocking weed fam..
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Backinfront:

if you didnt take it serious sir.. You wont be here commenting cool
Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by vedah: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
dacblogger:
Its a pity...
That what?
Someone is getting married?
He decided to drop old habits for his future wife?
He's going to be a husband soon?
You'll stop seeing his threads?
What's the pity about?

You're going to miss him huh?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) by Backinfront(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
TrapHedges:

if you didnt take it serious sir.. You wont be here commenting cool

Fukk out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Destroy So Many Men During Sex-men Beware! / Bored! Who Wanna Play T&D Game With Me / Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.