Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic (37988 Views)

Part Of Igbo Land Where You Mustn’t Kill A Python / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig / Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by zoogy2007: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
There is something fishy about this story!
1.what evidence is there to show that the man was Igbo?
2. There is Nothing like Igbo Union, that terminology ended before the war,
what we have now is Ohanaeze NdiIgbo Taraba, Ohanaeze NdiIgbo lagos etc
3) No Local govt. Is Aguluneze in Anambra.
FAKE STORY
The use of social media to fabricate stories inorder to insult the Igbos is a cause for concern.
This story lack a strong evidence to back it up!

There is Ibo Union in the almost every northern city. If you have lived there, you will know.I lived there.
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2017
Aikayy:

BLOODY LAIR. .... I BET YOU ARE RELATED TO LEI MUHAMMAD
Cmon do better

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Mrbigman1(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2017
checkolatunji:

So one must join Union before been buried?

D person no ge family?

If he refused to join a union to act like a family, his family should do d trick for him after life.

Beside, Igbos dnt bare gana.
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by jimb(m): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2017
cummando:

Bros I'm sorry for what I'm about to say but is your brain paining you? I'm just asking o. What is the capacity of your reasoning drive? Ikb?

Chai you fall my hand.... I'm so pained I feel Like hitting somebody. Did you really type this? Please read it again

Your selfishness can make Satan take a selfie

you sef be mumu .
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2017
jimb:

you sef be mumu .

Una king dey kuje......na that one dey sweet me so no wahala....ogbolor
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by bkool7(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2017
cummando:

Bros I'm sorry for what I'm about to say but is your brain paining you? I'm just asking o. What is the capacity of your reasoning drive? Ikb?

Chai you fall my hand.... I'm so pained I feel Like hitting somebody. Did you really type this? Please read it again

I dont support the logic of the person you qouted though he has a valid point but I was expecting you to put up a mores convincing argument.
Not this lamentation.

You just fall my hand
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2017
cummando:
First and foremost Rip brother.
Then Rip English

Division even before independence......
And yes they are very fond of this......
Onto person wey don die o!!!! What of the hungry and the needy?

Big ups to the west...no matter who he be them must share aso ebi. The party go hot!!!!

Igbos have everly been like that.If You think their fight for independence is out of love for one another you are in trouble.Its all about what
each one can chop from the whole thing o

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Exmay(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2017
They dissociate from the dude because he is poor Ans not because of one stupid union. Please tell me if this guy were to be one multi billionaire with the same ideology of anti-union, won't they claim is body for all its worth. Better still if he has well to do friends or relatives, do you think they can't help out? . Na poverty cause this ooo nothing else...
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2017
bigtt76:
Why is he bearing Ghana? angry
Since his people betrayed his remains, those around included Ghana to him now.
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2017
decatalyst:
Just to show us what type of people are involved in the so called noisy "agitation" for BIAFRA undecided undecided

Wicked and senseless bunch!

RIP young blood, your supposed kinsmen failed you cry
You think Biafra love themselves , NO WAY they only want to chop from the fight .
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by glossy6(f): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
This unfair if true!!!... Na by force to join Union

Is it by force for his corpse to be ferried home?
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Zeta47(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2017
There is nothing like tribalism here, kindly verify d meaning of d word "Tribalism" before using it.
He refused to identify with his tribe and brothers in life, and knowing that he doesn't have anybody.
Why should they identify with him in death?
Every tribe will do the same.
Judge matters objectively, it shows how learned you are.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2017
pazienza:
Why wasn't he a member of the Igbo Union when he was alive?

If he was accorded full burial rights as a member of the Igbo Union, when he never was and probably never contributed financially or socially to the union, how then can the rest be made to stick with the union, when they know that they will benefit from the union with or without being a bonafide member?

In what world do one withdraw money from a bank he never deposited money at or someone deposited on his behalf?

What is wrong with people? isi emebili unu? Igbo this, Igbo that, emelu unu ya eme?
Will you SHUT your mouth? Even if he did not register with your meaningless group, he is already IBO after death do you then say you give his corpse to the Non IBO that you much see as an "Osu" ? Why not even prove to the world that you value yours & are together no matter what happens? and una say you want Biafra, how can you convince the world that same cannot happen to another Biafra even if he did not pay your due.Whether they pay dues or not, Hausa na Hausa, Yoruba na Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by susidy(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2017
Obdk:
name. fake
local government. fake
story. fake.

the foolish author of the article didnt bother to check local government in Anambra.

all this afonjas sef. una mentality low. I swear

you're very stupid, what is our business with ur stupid story and more over Agulu is existing in Anambra.
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
There is something fishy about this story!
1.what evidence is there to show that the man was Igbo?
2. There is Nothing like Igbo Union, that terminology ended before the war,
what we have now is Ohanaeze NdiIgbo Taraba, Ohanaeze NdiIgbo lagos etc
3) No Local govt. Is Aguluneze in Anambra.
FAKE STORY
The use of social media to fabricate stories inorder to insult the Igbos is a cause for concern.
This story lack a strong evidence to back it up!
You see how intelligent by half you are ,fake story yet your brothers have justified the actions.If it happens for real same action would be the result .They will still justify if.
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by oyinkinola: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2017
linusbnn:

Na chairman born am or he no get family?
...if the responsability return to the away family, why the stupid union created?
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2017
checkolatunji:

So one must join Union before been buried?
Which one be Igbo union self? he is Biafra now by birth , so let them show the world they are one already.
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by ezechima132(m): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2017
hello babe .give me ur numb
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2017
bkool7:

I dont support the logic of the person you qouted though he has a valid point but I was expecting you to put up a mores convincing argument.
Not this lamentation.

You just fall my hand
Free world...as far as I no fall my conscience hand! Can't you identify a set mind?
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by cheruv: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2017
Mekwen:
Will you SHUT your mouth? Even if he did not register with your meaningless group, he is already IBO after death do you then say you give his corpse to the Non IBO that you much see as an "Osu" ? Why not even prove to the world that you value yours & are together no matter what happens? and una say you want Biafra, how can you convince the world that same cannot happen to another Biafra even if he did not pay your due.Whether they pay dues or not, Hausa na Hausa, Yoruba na Yoruba.
A nakogheri undecided
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by nyabinghi(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Igbo kwenu
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by kunleeko(m): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2017
This particular story may lack credibility. But I dont want to agree with the school of thought that ibos are being targeted on this platform. I see every tribe battering the other and I feel sorry for the unity of nigeria. Let the igbos not play the victim card on this issue. Quote me at your peril. I dont trade banters.
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by puhleeze(m): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=pazienza post=54245248]Why wasn't he a member of the Igbo Union when he was alive?

If he was accorded full burial rights as a member of the Igbo Union, when he never was and probably never contributed financially or socially to the union, how then can the rest be made to stick with the union, when they know that they will benefit from the union with or without being a bonafide member?

In what world do one withdraw money from a bank he never deposited money at or someone deposited on his behalf?

What is wrong with people? isi emebili unu? Igbo this, Igbo that, emelu unu ya eme?[/quot

I am really awed by the quoted comment... U are an insult to the Igbo race and your existence is an insult to humanity... Eziokwu... And to those efulefus that also liked his comment, may you all be abandoned in your times of need by your children, family, peers..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Randyrowland: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2017
cummando:

You are evidently the greater fool for meddling with issues greater than your sense capacity. Let me do you courtesy of schooling a bit without charges: have you heard the axiom 'you can't eat your cake and have it?' What do you think is the essence of the union in the first place? It's for scenarios like this one dummy! He refused to identify with his people while he lived, why then should they come for him now? This will serve as a deterrent to those who feel they are 'islands' simply because they still draw breathe. Do you know how many times his people went to him to identify with them but he felt he was above them. His immediate family is reaping the fruits of the mistake made by the dead man. Go and die (R)
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by EzeChux(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2017
The presentation and distortion of facts in the story say much about the credibility. As a result, I look at the issue purely from a human background.
The saying, no man is an island, is not an Igbo or African saying. Every society acknowledges it. Therefore anyone who isolates himself from his kith and kin remains on his own. No one should blame others for what someone willfully bargained for himself. It is only a lesson for the living. What makes you an Igbo man or a Yoruba man isn't just blood. You must be identified with the group.
It is a statement of truism that Anambra people have a very high sense of value and respect for human person, nay, human life just like the Igbo people in general and every sane human society.
Incredible and depraved posts as this can at best betray the human propensities of their authors than detract the Anambra people.
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by baeboo: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2017
checkolatunji:

Well explained

But what I know about this is that, if you don't belong to any of this Igbo group, you will not be buried in your home town
chai! you can lie ooo. where did you get this trash from?
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Dubembiafra: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2017
Is it Biafra or Biafrans that sent him to Taraba? The man doesn't have family? Why do you people reason with your anus?
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by excel4us: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2017
SOME PEOPLE WANT WANT TARNISH THE IMAGE OF OTHER TRIBE FOR NO JUST REASON. GOD HELP US [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by linusbnn(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2017
oyinkinola:

...if the responsability return to the away family, why the stupid union created?

He refused to be member of the union during his life on planet earth,so why benefit from union he has no trust in?. It is now a family affair and members of the union who wish to assist can but not the affair of the union since he is not a member.
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Obdk: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2017
susidy:

you're very stupid, what is our business with ur stupid story and more over Agulu is existing in Anambra.

you and every single member of ur useless family is very stupid...

thr is no local government in Anambra named Agulu
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by donprinyo(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2017
Nairaland.com hustling for bandwidth
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by euchariadavid(f): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2017
RIP...the Man only knows Ghana and not his Hometown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Keeping Fit (Photos) / 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! / Emir Dantoro Suspends Officials For Allowing Fulani Herdsmen Enter Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.