Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic (38001 Views)

Part Of Igbo Land Where You Mustn’t Kill A Python / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig / Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by akigbemaru: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Abandoned body
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by checkolatunji: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
tongue
Amarabae:
NAIRALAND is promoting tribal tension and hatred in a period where the country unity is threatned.
1. What evidence do we have to show that the man was IGBO?
2. There is nothing like Agulunze LGA in Anambra
3. Igbo Union defuncted during the war, what we have now is Ohanaeze Ndigbo.
Its pathetic that a moderator took this to frontpage.

Because the Mod transfer the news to FP he Is now promoting tribal tension and hatred?

Kwantinue

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by aAK1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Am I the only one seeing that his arms and legs are tied up?
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by themonk(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
sabama007:
Hostility and Easterners are alike.

Very hard to deal with.

Same thing happened smtyms in Minna few years back
Its a fake story dear.
You have already concluded cause you want it to be true abi?
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by DEWKID(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
am beginning to Dislike this forum angry wny is it so easy to bring any useless post that would offend the igbo tribe to front page why?

Yet u'll see some people from S0uth W@ste whose job is to come to trend about igbos to just conclude without knowing it its true or false who's the Hypocrite here? angry

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by eyinjuege: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
Na wah o.
Why wait for union?
No family member? No wife to inform his family in his village? No friends? If there's no money to transport him to his village, then he can be buried in Taraba. Its still the same termites and maggots that will eat his body.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
themonk:

Its a fake story dear.

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
themonk:

Its a fake story dear.

Either fake or not, I sincerely witnessed one of the kind in Minna in 2012

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by mavinc4u(f): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
cummando:

Bros I'm sorry for what I'm about to say but is your brain paining you? I'm just asking o. What is the capacity of your reasoning drive? Ikb?

Chai you fall my hand.... I'm so pained I feel Like hitting somebody. Did you really type this? Please read it again

Your selfishness can make Satan take a selfie
The guy said the honest truth. He dissociated himself from his people more like disowned them and you expect them to bury him. It is not good to disassociate yourself from your people when you are not a monk.

Anyway RIP to him.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by kov624665(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Amarabae:
There is something fishy about this story!
1.what evidence is there to show that the man was Igbo?
2. There is Nothing like Igbo Union, that terminology ended before the war,
what we have now is Ohanaeze NdiIgbo Taraba, Ohanaeze NdiIgbo lagos etc
3) No Local govt. Is Aguluneze in Anambra.
FAKE STORY
The use of social media to fabricate stories inorder to insult the Igbos is a cause for concern.
This story lack a strong evidence to back it up!
Bros, the man is IGBO, its left for you to believe it or not.
A man I once knew Baba Ngozi was married to a yoruba woman, though he lived in a house which belongs to this woman and had 3 daughters with the same woman. He was a motorcycle operator. He died in the year 2007 in Adiyan, Agbado station, Ifo-Local government Ogun state. No relative showed up or cared bout his body.
. I know you aren't happy cos tribalism might be the motive of exposing such story, but do not begin to make us believe its impossible for a group to abandon or disown its own.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

The guy said the honest truth. He dissociated himself from his people more like disowned them and you expect them to bury him. It is not good to disassociate yourself from your people when you are not a monk.

Anyway RIP to him.
I'm not saying he is not right but mercy na..
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by policy12: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Amarabae:
FAKE STORY
The use of social media to fabricate stories inorder to insult the Igbos is a cause for concern.

Amara then u don't know much about igbo outside the eastern part, pls speak for itself of the area u stays. I stay in in Katsina igbo here are not United there is at least 3 different union and each claiming to superior.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nukualofa: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Amarabae:
God bless you.
No local govt. is Aguluneze in Anambra.
Someone made this trash up to insult Igbos.
I'm starting to Like you.

Kudos for this
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by GODISGREAT123: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
kov624665:

Bros, the man is IGBO, its left for you to believe it or not.
A man I once knew Baba Ngozi was married to a yoruba woman, though he lived in a house which belongs to this woman and had 3 daughters with the same woman. He was a motorcycle operator. He died in the year 2007 in Adiyan, Agbado station, Ifo-Local government Ogun state. No relative showed up or cared bout his body.
. I know you aren't happy cos tribalism might be the motive of exposing such story, but do not begin to make us believe its impossible for a group to abandon or disown its own.

My friend answer the posers for now:

1. Is there anything like Igbo Union existing anywhere in Nigeria?

2. Is there any Agulunze Local Government Area in Anambra State?

The time for you to tell your own story about Adiyan, Agbado station, Ifo-Local government Ogun state is coming.

At least lets bust the fake stories one at a time.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by GODISGREAT123: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
policy12:

Amara then u don't know much about igbo outside the eastern part, pls speak for itself of the area u stays. I stay in in Katsina igbo here are not United there is at least 3 different union and each claiming to superior.

You are a BIG FAT LIAR. There is only one Ohaneze Ndigbo in Katsina, though there are a few LG and Town associations but there is never any rivalry. Ohaneze is paramount followed by LG and Town association for those who have them

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by oruma19: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
decatalyst:
Just to show us what type of people are involved in the so called noisy "agitation" for BIAFRA undecided undecided

Wicked and senseless bunch!

RIP young blood, your supposed kinsmen failed you cry
don't talk like this my dear, some people are fond of this bad attitude of not being concerned with the affairs of their kinsmen when they are alive. I do not know these people but I can tell u that this man may have been one of those who must have told his kinsmen to go to hell that he would not assist or be a part of their activities. It is a known fact that people form this kind of unions so as to be of help to each when things like burial, marriages etc come up. The man must have been warned of the consequence of his not being a part of his town's people union but he neglected them. Now see.. who takes the disgrace in the end? It is a warning and lesson to all those foolish people who think their kinsmen mean nothing to them. Let them continue and face the consequences...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by donbenie(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
This unfair if true!!!... Na by force to join Union
If you no join the Union how then do you expect to benefit from it..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by kov624665(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2017
GODISGREAT123:

My friend answer the posers for now:

1. Is there anything like Igbo Union existing anywhere in Nigeria?

2. Is there any Agulunze Local Government Area in Anambra State?

The time for you to tell your own story about Adiyan, Agbado station, Ifo-Local government Ogun state is coming.

At least lets bust the fake stories one at a time.
The poster might not know how to define the group. But I'm sure the group will deny him if he was irresponsible while alive. Whatever the case may be, why are you angry?
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by donbenie(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
davodguy:
This is why we say no to Biafra.

Igbo's may end up annihilating themselves.

There's really no unity among them.

They're very very tribalistic even to themselves.
If Rochas and Obiano can be fighting roforofo fight, then all hope is lost
If Igbos ends up annihilating themselves,which business is it of yours..am sure you have enough ISSUES to sort out in your own life..
QUIT drinking panadol for another man's headache..

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by kov624665(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
oruma19:
don't talk like this my dear, some people are fond of this bad attitude of not being concerned with the affairs of their kinsmen when they are alive. I do not know these people but I can tell u that this man may have been one of those who must have told his kinsmen to go to hell that he would not assist or be a part of their activities. It is a known fact that people form this kind of unions so as to be of help to each when things like burial, marriages etc come up. The man must have been warned of the consequence of his not being a part of his town's people union but he neglected them. Now see.. who takes the disgrace in the end? It is a warning and lesson to all those foolish people who think their kinsmen mean nothing to them. Let them continue and face the consequences...
This is what I was trying to say, instead of imagining the story is fake. Stuffs like this happens. Even in religion, you'll see some denomination will deny a corpse proper burial cos it din't belong while it was alive. A big shame to the human race though.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nna why na, why dem tie am na lol. Igbo and tribalism IGBO, IPOB, MASSOB, AT THE END DEM GO SAY SOME STATES ARE NOT REAL IGBO.
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by donbenie(m): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
sabama007:

If you don't belong to your town Union where you're resident in,the only help you can expect to get is from individuals NOT from the Union you refused to identify with..what exactly is not fair in THAT..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by themonk(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
sabama007:

So where are you from and do you want to assure me somebody has not witnessed your people abandoning themselves?
Even if they are not abandoning themselves they might have a worse hostile attitude. Isn't it?
So why confine hostility to a particular tribe?
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nukualofa: 12:04am On Mar 04, 2017
checkolatunji:

Must you open ur mouth to spit rubbish?

You should be ashamed of yourself

You know nothing about Igbo

I even know pass you
How ll u feel if i tell you i know the quran more than Mohammed
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by slyd90(m): 12:13am On Mar 04, 2017
pazienza:
Why wasn't he a member of the Igbo Union when he was alive?

If he was accorded full burial rights as a member of the Igbo Union, when he never was and probably never contributed financially or socially to the union, how then can the rest be made to stick with the union, when they know that they will benefit from the union with or without being a bonafide member?

In what world do one withdraw money from a bank he never deposited money at or someone deposited on his behalf?

What is wrong with people? isi emebili unu? Igbo this, Igbo that, emelu unu ya eme?

lol...This guy na real Igbo man lol.....
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by kingsley724(m): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
FAKE STORY
Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 04, 2017
davodguy:
This is why we say no to Biafra.

Igbo's may end up annihilating themselves.

There's really no unity among them.

They're very very tribalistic even to themselves.
If Rochas and Obiano can be fighting roforofo fight, then all hope is lost

You don't want Biafra because of the reason you just gave? But how's that your problem? If they annihilate themselves, how does it concern you?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by Ngozi123(f): 1:48am On Mar 04, 2017
persius555:
This thread is filled with lies. Op should be banned for callously spreading hate on social media. What exactly does op intend to achieve by peddling such lies and how on earth did it make front page so quickly?

This is the question I've been asking myself. Anyone who says that there isn't an agenda against Igbos on this site isn't being honest with themselves. Smh at the ones believing this story and using it as a stick to beat Igbos with.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by daddyiel(m): 3:05am On Mar 04, 2017
And who were you expecting to bury him? Don't live isolated life because even in death people will desert you #my2cents [quote quote author=checkolatunji post=54245748]

So one must join Union before been buried?
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic by NaijaBlend: 3:27am On Mar 04, 2017
He first betrayed his people by not being a member of his town union!

Just like in the old Jewish tradition, it is a taboo to bury an Igbo man from six years old in a strange land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Keeping Fit (Photos) / 7 Nigerian Pioneers Who Made Nigeria Mega Proud! / Emir Dantoro Suspends Officials For Allowing Fulani Herdsmen Enter Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.