Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,296 members, 7,850,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? (1274 Views)

Terrorist Attacks In Borno: Office Of The Acting President Reacts / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / Protest In London To See The President (WHAT IF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2017
jetroolowole:
What is it about his hair. The way I see it, Baba does not barb that often and he will have to pay you per job done. Don't forget Lawyers are generally stingy plus having an Ijebu blood running in you. Apology to my LEARNED 'Colleagues'.
it's not pay per service, it monthly payment.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by Larryfest(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2017
I will tell him to find a way to keep his boss away till 2019.....
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by yarimo(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2017
azimibraun:
How about him relocating the FCT to your village? Am sure you forgot to add that. Even thief dey fear you becouse of your request,
grin grin grin
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by ufuosman(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Crate job opportunities in all the states and give me federal government job, like frsc, custom, efcc ndla etc
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by lyntiffany(f): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
To give us a constant power supply and see Nigeria turn into gold.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by jetroolowole(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2017
ufuosman:
Crate job opportunities in all the states and give me federal government job, like frsc, custom, efcc ndla etc
I thought you would not include yourself.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by ufuosman(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2017
jetroolowole:
I thought you would not include yourself.
Hahahahahha, bro, I need job na so I must include myself.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by davido101(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sign peace corps bill
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by chinjo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Simple and short. Go and due

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Engineer Invents Power-generating Device That Can End Blackout / Nigeria Sending An Astronaut To Space By 2030 / Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.