Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? (1266 Views)

Terrorist Attacks In Borno: Office Of The Acting President Reacts / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / Protest In London To See The President (WHAT IF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by jetroolowole(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Now that the acting president is trying to meet every one to create an atmosphere for peace, if you were given 2 minutes to talk with the Acting President, what would you say?
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by LoveMachine(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Before the PIB is passed grant me an Oil Bloc. Malabu Oil will be a non-starter compared to us. wink
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by HisSexcellency(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
Change or introduce a new #1,000 naira note, and what corrupt politicians bringing out the money they hid in secret saves

1 Like

Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by Cutehector(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
What's his plan to stabilize the naira dollar exchange rate
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
I'll tell him to step down for me for just two days.

By the time he'll return, I would have sold the country.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by yarimo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
I will simple tell him to appoint my dad as NNPC gmd and my mum chairman FIRS , and me CBN Governor.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by KingRex1(m): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by OreMI22: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2017
I will say "well done Sir"

Nigeria needs true leaders not clueless fanatics.

1 Like

Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 04, 2017
I would tell him never to surrender power to buhari when he or if he eventually returns!
plus I would also ask to b his personal barber.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by Histrings08(m): 12:48am On Mar 04, 2017
Let ur commander in chief nd Nigerians be continually proud of you sir
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by PetrePan(m): 2:18am On Mar 04, 2017
I'll tell him that most of the polithiefician in his cabinet are thieves and liars..he should investigate them
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 04, 2017
I want you to appoint me as Acting Vice President when when Bubu finishes his Sick Leave come May 2019
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by orunto27: 4:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Beg NOI to come back to help him. Beg Kemi Adeosun to replace Emefiele.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 04, 2017
Strategically force the gas companies, power production firms and the discos to merge..
2. Bring agric subsidy -the US style
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by jetroolowole(m): 6:01am On Mar 04, 2017
LoveMachine:
Before the PIB is passed grant me an Oil Bloc. Malabu Oil will be a non-starter compared to us. wink
Lol. Who will cede his oil bloc to you? Instead ask uncle Danjuma he may be in the mood to dash-out.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by jetroolowole(m): 6:02am On Mar 04, 2017
HisSexcellency:
Change or introduce a new #1,000 naira note, and what corrupt politicians bringing out the money they hid in secret saves
I don't know if that will work as most politicians hoard dollars.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by jetroolowole(m): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
What's his plan to stabilize the naira dollar exchange rate
Good question. I am not sure if Acting VP will want to share that with you now as it may become a campaign issue later.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by jetroolowole(m): 6:05am On Mar 04, 2017
wizzyrich:
I'll tell him to step down for me for just two days.

By the time he'll return, I would have sold the country.
LOL. To the highest bidder. I can assure you there will be no shortage of bidders because Nigeria is loaded with both natural and human resources largely untapped. But don't even dear.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by jetroolowole(m): 6:07am On Mar 04, 2017
yarimo:
I will simple tell him to appoint my dad as NNPC gmd and my mum chairman FIRS , and me CBN Governor.
LOL. Family affair like in the military era.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by jetroolowole(m): 6:10am On Mar 04, 2017
Ighoga898:
I would tell him never to surrender power to buhari when he or if he eventually returns!
plus I would also ask to b his personal barber.
What is it about his hair. The way I see it, Baba does not barb that often and he will have to pay you per job done. Don't forget Lawyers are generally stingy plus having an Ijebu blood running in you. Apology to my LEARNED 'Colleagues'.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by jetroolowole(m): 6:11am On Mar 04, 2017
happybrother:
Strategically force the gas companies, power production firms and the discos to merge..
2. Bring agric subsidy -the US style
Sound brilliant but I am not sure.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by jetroolowole(m): 6:13am On Mar 04, 2017
orunto27:
Beg NOI to come back to help him. Beg Kemi Adeosun to replace Emefiele.
Are you serious or kidding? Adeosun ba? I year you. Adeosun ko, Adeosun ni. What has she done to warrant that?
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by jetroolowole(m): 6:36am On Mar 04, 2017
sabama007:
I want you to appoint me as Acting Vice President when when Bubu finishes his Sick Leave come May 2019
LOL. Acting?
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by Ahmadgani(m): 6:36am On Mar 04, 2017
Make sure the death penalty comes into law for looters. Any village or town involve in religious or ethnic crisis should be sacked and wiped out by the armed forces immidietly.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by jetroolowole(m): 6:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Ahmadgani:
Make sure the death penalty comes into law for looters. Any village or town involve in religious or ethnic crisis should be sacked and wiped out by the armed forces immidietly.
That is executive jungle justice. LOL cheesy
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by jetroolowole(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Keep it coming...
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by orunto27: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2017
jetroolowole:
Are you serious or kidding? Adeosun ba? I year you. Adeosun ko, Adeosun ni. What has she done to warrant that?

She is a Chartered Accountant. And That makes her better at this Recession than Soludo, SLS and Emefiele put together. Please I'm not joking. This is the best time for PYO to utilize these two special ladies to stop corruption and improve the economy.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by jetroolowole(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2017
orunto27:

She is a Chartered Accountant. And That makes her better at this Recession than Soludo, SLS and Emefiele put together. Please I'm not joking. This is the best time for PYO to utilize these two special ladies to stop corruption and improve the economy.
Well maybe you have a point. But it will take some convincing. Except if she have been offering some advise that has been repeatedly ignored.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by juman(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Hiss.

Useless apc government.
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by azimibraun: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2017
yarimo:
How about him relocating the FCT to your village? Am sure you forgot to add that. Even thief dey fear you becouse of your request,
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by HAH: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2017
I will ask him to continue injecting at least $300M dollars to the economy through bank and BDC weekly, I will ask him to implement the yuan-naira swap deal , I will ask him to force all companies to commit 10% of there profit to agriculture an in return get 35% tax reduction, I will ask him to force markers of keke napep to either start producing here or get banned totally, I will tell him to call tecno or other mobile phone manufacturers to set up factory in Nigeria and get rebates, every adult in the country must be capture biometrically with an ID if not one cannot enjoy any services like schools, hospital,travel docs, banks, etc.

I will also give out all federal universities to private hands to manage then give bursary to student that get admitted , I will also give all hospitals own by federal government to private hands to manage then give free health insurance to all citizens that pay taxes, the government will only b a regulator in both health and education sector the government will also be only regulators but supporting the citizens to accessing services like housing, rail, airlines etc
Re: If You're Given 2 Minutes To Talk With The Acting President, What Would You Say? by dumie(f): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2017
He should come up with a viable strategy to revive the dwindling economy
Nigeria needs total political reshuffling.. Say no to Godfatheresin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi, As Wike Forcefully Writes His Resignation Letter Today / Biafra Day Celebration: MASSOB Cautions Security Agencies Against Brutality / Aisha Buhari Is A Shameless Corrupt Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.