Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,668 members, 7,854,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House (3269 Views)

My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
It never happens to independent ladies. wink
Re: My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House by Kondomatic(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Any woman who tries to make life unbearable for me in my own house will be sent back to her father's house.

She can read a million meanings into it if she likes, it's none of organized business and I don't see why that should bother her if she's not trying to make life difficult for me.
Re: My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
Any woman who tries to make life unbearable for me in my own house will be sent back to her father's house.

She can read a million meanings into it if she likes, it's none of organized business and I don't see why that should bother her if she's not trying to make life difficult for me.

How do you know she will go to her father's house? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
SafeDavid:

Actually , you don't have to make it secret since its an accomplishment he should be proud of.

My dear not all men are proud and happy if their wife acquires a property. From that day onwards, after the wife has mentioned it to him.. He will start looking for ways to either emotional blackmail the wife to transfer the deeds of the house to his name or just sell it off. So he can use it for his buisness , which of course, he will definitely blow the whole money in a twinkle of an eye.
May God help us in the hands of egotistical men. That's why I work so hard and smart never to be broke or be a financial liability to any man.
The insults is always too much and suffocating .
Some. Men are good o.. But some are somethingelse.. A woman will just wish she is single and comfortable,then possibly have her kids she will care for.
That's why financialy stable ladies take time to marry.. They check very well before saying I do. It's not as if men are not asking for our hand in marriage but we are very careful and we tend to date for a long while, understand and watch his character if hes the arrogant and bad belle type of guy.
Trust me no woman wants such a man as a husband.
Op I feel for your case. Just try and get a job and be financially independent. Later he will learn to watch his tongue.
It's well

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House by PresVA: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Kondomatic:

All these insecure guys sef...

Your wife hasn't done anything and you're already threatening. .
When it eventually happens, you'll do nada.......empty threats

besides, who said your wife would miss you or your house? tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House by peacettw: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
I understand your fears and I just want you to know that unless you are financially secure, you really can't do much to change this unsettling comment. Why don't you call his bluff?

Get a job first. Save enough to take care of yourself and kids. Then if he sends you packing, oblidge him and do just that. At first, it will feel ackward and you might even feel shame but trust me that feeling goes away with time as you become more confident to face life's challenges.

The results? Well, he will come to realise first that his comment have lost its sting but most importantly that nothing beats having a family. Call his bluff but do it when you are ready.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House by Mznaett: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2017
sisisioge:
When a woman doesnt make her own money, a man always find a way to disrespect her no matter how nice they are to each other.

First step is to really get the kids out of your hair so you could find a job...No matter how small. Then always laugh or smirk when he says it. You too conversationally speaking drop the... "A man that dares throws his wife out should be ready to be embarrassed legally too o, not because she wants back but because she wanna kick back too" gist. Don't say it like it's meant for him, say it like it's your opinion...your belief.

Continue to live with him without allowing your affection to dwindle but empower yourself in the process. No one threatens an empowered woman with destitution. Everyone is aware that the number one fear of a married woman is "where will I go to?". Now, a woman with substance doesn't fear that one bit!

Best advice so fargrin
Re: My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2017
I can't marry this kind of husband.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Save A Sister On A Hot Seat, Before I Wil Be Sent Packing / You Should Read This If You Have Been Trying To Conceive Without Success / Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.