Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out (4097 Views)

Jordan Tells Why She Wore An 'unironed' Dress Out In Lagos / See This! Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because Of This Dressing (photos/video) / Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by danchiwasco: 4:57am On Mar 04, 2017
Fashion and outfit look, this lady dress out like.one can imargine if all is well with this beautiful lady but .....................

full story @ https://dannychikere..jp/2017/03/must-see-view-this-dressing-that-witll.html

Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Fesisko(m): 5:11am On Mar 04, 2017
hmmm!
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:35am On Mar 04, 2017
grin

That's good ooo....She wears multi purpose cloths grin

I bet the ground is clean whenever she pass by...hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by tamertery(m): 5:35am On Mar 04, 2017
I am not understanding
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 04, 2017
Blood of moses!! What is the meaning of this!
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Baawaa(m): 6:07am On Mar 04, 2017
Dressing like this is beingining of madness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Judasjudas(m): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2017
Or She's tryna hide something .. u guys should look well ..those legs are the size of an Elephant ..
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by DavSagacity(m): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2017
She's obviously missing that festivity dress where they normally wear some beads on both legs. She's not the only craze person as far as the pics is consign . The tailor own na him plenty pass.

3 Likes

Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by franklingud(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Op ur grammar alone na comedy!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Azeequeen(f): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2017
Kinni gbogbo radarada eleyii bayii??
If English Language is difficult,let's speak our mother tongue
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by ajbabs(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2017
Judasjudas:
Or She's tryna hide something .. u guys should look well ..those legs are the size of an Elephant ..
You might be right
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by SwillG: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2017
danchiwasco:

Fashion and outfit look, this lady dress out like.one can imargine if all is well with this beautiful lady but .....................

full story @ https://dannychikere..jp/2017/03/must-see-view-this-dressing-that-witll.html
New madness in town cry
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Tazdroid(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmm, fashion on another level. Na shoe be dat?
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Babtossdan(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2017
I like her fashion statement, she's comfortable in it, and she's beautiful
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus and oyind17 come and see fashion cheesy
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2017
lefulefu:
QueenSuccubus come and see fashion cheesy

I already commented while u were still snoring sha grin
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by NinaCHARLES2: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Treasure17(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2017
nonsense
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by hernandson(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2017
oshey slay queen bae be sweeping her state clean awon eyan lawma. and this girl na person girlfriend oo. probably a socks, she didn't want to waste material
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by hernandson(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2017
I bet she sowed panties too with it and handkerchief
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
lefulefu:
QueenSuccubus and oyin come and see fashion cheesy
See me here
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I already commented while u were still snoring sha grin
..chai! u first me come here grin
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Oyind18:
See me here
how u reason that fashion na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
lefulefu:

how u reason that fashion na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me likey grin
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Dmatter(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Is she suffering from elephantiasis?
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by Deprince2656(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
No be small thing grin
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by princeemmma(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
is this really dressing??

Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by ennysuccess(m): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by danchiwasco: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2017
thanks for all ur coment ,we are together
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by SwillG: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2017
You're welcome cool
Re: Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out by olumaxi(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2017
she might be going for calarba festival grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only: Virgin Pussy And A Non Virgin Pussy Which Is Better? / Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us - Military Women Cry Out / 9 Tips To Becoming A Bad Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.