Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? (35084 Views)

Top 10 Most Expensive Pen In The World (pictured) / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by wolesmile(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by XwhY(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
I overdid it self.
Even though i dont buy pen, i cant have less than 5pen
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Godhead4(m): 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
So if I double tap, what will happen
eh?
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Emycord: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
For all of you saying it did not stop the stealing i've a confession to make i was that smarter thief who stole ur pens. You thought you were smart but i was smarter. Ah yes lest i forget ipob is not an unlawful org.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by forget101O(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
You would have you'd the then available pen (BIC or Eleganza pen)
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by sleeknick: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tazdroid:
sad Up till now?

Hmmm, how old are you my friend? .. #DontAnswerThat

Yes because of people like u angry
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Crowny11(f): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
dayleke:
It was cool back then.
But come to think of it sef,it was meant to identify it as yours but it it never stopped ur classmates from stealing it....
Then 'we' graduated to writing d numbers on d casings on our exercise books to prevent theft....
Did it stop them?
Hell NO!!!!!
"They" will steal the bic Boro and remove d ink holder (which is d actual pen) and put it in another casing....
Chai!!!! Those days have gone......

hmmmmmmm
talk true you self follow for the theft
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Limitless72(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
dayleke:
It was cool back then.
But come to think of it sef,it was meant to identify it as yours but it it never stopped ur classmates from stealing it....
Then 'we' graduated to writing d numbers on d casings on our exercise books to prevent theft....
Did it stop them?
Hell NO!!!!!
"They" will steal the bic Boro and remove d ink holder (which is d actual pen) and put it in another casing....
Chai!!!! Those days have gone......

Be best thing is
To chop or bite the ink holder
Nah weytin me dey do then...
Omo long old days..#memories...
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Tazdroid(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
sleeknick:

Yes because of people like u angry
Hehehe, have you had breakfast today? grin grin
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by lightwind(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Drinokrane:
Back in d days....Shey u still remember dis....
Protection
Yeah i did that....
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by SKYWEAVER: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Gone are those days... when men were pupils... Chai!
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin soft work
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by sleeknick: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tazdroid:

No. Have u angry
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Tazdroid(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
sleeknick:

No. Have u angry
Yes. E go be
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by iukpe: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Still do this today in my office cos pens have legs.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Naughtytboy: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Titheman:
we didn't do it in our school...principal banned it....U know I didn't attend any ground nut primary school.
Tazdroid:
oh really ,,, digest this

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by sleeknick: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tazdroid:
Yes. E go be

Ok i dey come your house. U get bread? Make i buy beans come cool
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by mechanics(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
hahahaha, me i do am o
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by gurunlocker: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lol... you will steal people's own and still write your name.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Titheman:
we didn't do it in our school...principal banned it....U know I didn't attend any ground nut primary school.

Look at this one,..
And yu entered here.
Disappear joor!
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Tazdroid(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Naughtytboy:
oh really ,,, digest this
mehn that's just shittyy grin grin
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by telim: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hmm good old memories, i don't buy biro becuase i get them easily when ever am in the classroom.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Tazdroid(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
sleeknick:

Ok i dey come your house. U get bread? Make i buy beans come cool
grin grin
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Naughtytboy: 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tazdroid:
mehn that's just shittyy grin grin

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by sleeknick: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tazdroid:
grin grin

Talk na!

Y u dey laf let like sey dem dey chook hand for ur yanch undecided
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by sleeknick: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tazdroid:
grin grin

Talk na! angry

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Tazdroid(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
sleeknick:

Talk na!

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Toks2008(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ajepakos did this a lot...I did too.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Celsony: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
I remember this, back then i was good at pick pocketing pen. Than God it stopped there, even though my classmates then knew it.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by frankobinna(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
I do am die

still you can't prevent those guys from stealing pen
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Celsony: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
XwhY:
I overdid it self.
Even though i dont buy pen, i cant have less than 5pen

Just like me then you be pen ole those days. Hahahahaha
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Celsony: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Crowny11:

hmmmmmmm
talk true you self follow for the theft

Hahahahahahahaha na true him follow na wetin make am know....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afam Nduaguba Made It At Havard University, Graduates As Stellar Student / 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. / Protest: Esan People Use Juju To Lock AAU, Ekpoma School Gate (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.