Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? (35083 Views)

Top 10 Most Expensive Pen In The World (pictured) / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by XBen24: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]great! grin grin
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Yuneehk(f): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Sweeping the classroom used to be fun because I had a lot of careless classmates who'd forget their pens in their lockers. At the end of the cleaning, I'll be going home with lots of pens.

Northmall:
Lol, secondary school days. I Rep Marist Brother's of the schools.
Marist@ Uturu? Used to hear of their feasts where alumni would come have fun+ reunite with their old classmates.

1 Like

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by LagosIkd(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Phi001:
Me...I did it but after they stole my biro the first 10 times, I stopped doing it and went from the owner to the collector...

Ori e pe
Ori e yono
Haha
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Alphasoar(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lol sure to avoid the Pen Dealers Association alias PDA from immediate smuggling to another destination.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by XwhY(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Celsony:

Just like me then you be pen ole those days. Hahahahaha
Hahaha ...i just dey see pen inside my bag ooo. Na miracle, grin grin grin
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by popefuse(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
This is done majorly from the south.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by yedidiah(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
We did it with Eleganza and original bic not this type of pen.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Guilty I am.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by holatimmy(f): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
This was helpful I tell you

But still yet unrepentant thieves will remove it and write their names

Awon ole oshi
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Bonimoney(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
dayleke:
It was cool back then.
But come to think of it sef,it was meant to identify it as yours but it it never stopped ur classmates from stealing it....
Then 'we' graduated to writing d numbers on d casings on our exercise books to prevent theft....
Did it stop them?
Hell NO!!!!!
"They" will steal the bic Boro and remove d ink holder (which is d actual pen) and put it in another casing....
Chai!!!! Those days have gone......

chai!!!!!"! sweet memory but bros, e b lik say u dey among d gang wey stole mine how comes u kw all d tactis?
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Titheman(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Look at this one,..
And yu entered here.
Disappear joor! [/quote]

heaters coming in bulk
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by summerflame(m): 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ishilove:
Yezzur, although if they want to fap it they will remove the paper and replace it with theirs.

My defence was to chew the bottom of the ink tube, chew the biro cover, chew the nyash of the biro case, in short chew every chewable. Ishilove's special kinda branding cheesy
How old are u?
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by oncoded(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2017

Wake Up Call......

If you are Here, the Future of this Country dey our hand, this Country be like this today because Most of our Papa no do anything about the matter and if we no also do anything about the matter, e go worst for our Children, more than e worst for us today. Our Papa believe say e go better, now it is over 30 years, yet e dey Worst instead of better. MEN way write their name inside pen, na over 30 them be, no be Children...........We are the Last Chance and if we lose, E go worst for our Children, Collectively.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yuneehk:
Marist@ Uturu? Used to hear of their feasts where alumni would come have fun+ reunite with their old classmates.

Yes, Uturu. And you heard right about the feast grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
summerflame:
How old are u?
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Oluphemy04(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
gone are dos days @ Oladipo pry sch. chai
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by summerflame(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ishilove:

..nice age
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Folksyharry(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
Funny enough, I saw peeps doing this thing around me but I never did it cos to me it wasn't necessary. If they stole the biro, the person obviously wouldn't leave the name there except dumb people though. Aside that, I usually do have a lot of biros dunno why tho grin wink

By the way, did I just make FTC? Small thing... we bad like that cool

Same with me. I never labelled my pen. I don't think I lost my pen that often then. I always find a quick solution even when I lose my pen, either borrow or buy a new one.
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Ishilove: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
summerflame:
..nice age
Indeed it is. It is so great to be young smiley
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by summerflame(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Indeed it is. It is so great to be young smiley
I have the believe that your are in your 40s
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
summerflame:
I have the believe that your are in your 40s
I was born Oct 3, 1996 angry
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by summerflame(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ishilove:

I was born Oct 3, 1996 angry
.. Lie lie
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by herroyalcuteness(f): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Titheman:
we didn't do it in our school...principal banned it....U know I didn't attend any ground nut primary school.

Guy, like seriously?? undecided
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Mzsolmi(f): 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Northmall:
Lol, secondary school days. I Rep Marist Brother's of the schools.
#Marist blood here too.hope you not a collector buh an owner? lol
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Mzsolmi(f): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yuneehk:
Sweeping the classroom used to be fun because I had a lot of careless classmates who'd forget their pens in their lockers. At the end of the cleaning, I'll be going home with lots of pens.

my dear its not fun oo....its just a battle of who dresses the most n looks more richer
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mzsolmi:
#Marist blood here too.hope you not a collector buh an owner? lol

Lol. We tap, we don't collect grin
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Skyken99(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
kurajordan:
We they thief people own, then remove the name and put our own name grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Yuneehk(f): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mzsolmi:
my dear its not fun oo....its just a battle of who dresses the most n looks more richer
More like a day to show off right? Now I understand why northmall was grinning at my comment. Had a roommate who attended the school and tried to look her very best on the day of the feast.

I like such kinds of feast as you don't know if Prince Charming would be there smiley or you'll meet people who'll be of help to you. You may never find me in such gatherings tho as I'm more of the introverted kind.

1 Like

Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
back in da days cheesy
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yuneehk:

More like a day to show off right? Now I understand why northmall was grinning at my comment. Had a roommate who attended the school and tried to look her very best on the day of the feast.

I like such kinds of feast as you don't know if Prince Charming would be there smiley or you'll meet people who'll be of help to you. You may never find me in such gatherings tho as I'm more of the introverted kind.

You don see am na. Since I finished in 2009, I've never attended any of the yearly feast even though my Alma mater is just 2hrs from where I'm based grin grin
Re: Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? by Titheman(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
herroyalcuteness:

Guy, like seriously?? undecided

yes na
we used to fly in aeroplane everyday to school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3rd Class Degree, Or No Degree At All: Which Is Better? / Afam Nduaguba Made It At Havard University, Graduates As Stellar Student / 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.