Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis (18312 Views)

BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg / Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy / Senate Receive Buhari Extension Letter,Says He Can't Be Indefinite In His Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by OBAGADAFFI: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2017
Serious Corruption going on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2017
undecided
Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by Unimaginable123: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2017
This country na waah

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by AngelicBeing: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2017
MykOnyxo:
Breaking News:
Buhari Hands Over Power to Osinbajo.
It has been confirmed by CNN this morning that the President of the federal republic of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari has handed over power to his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo at the early hours of this morning at London where the President is currently resting.
This decision came after a close door meeting held by the cabals and chieftains of the APC.
According to the media adviser to Buhari, Mr. Femi Adesina, President Buhari handed over his 50,000mAh power bank to Osinbajo to enable him charge his phone whose battery is down as a result of lack of electricity in Nigeria!

Thanks for reading.
Coman beat me if u vex, I dey ma house!
Goodmorning
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by mustybaba55(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2017
I WISH GOD DESIGN THIS WORLD IN A CONTRACT WAY, AS IN WHEN U ARE TIRED, U SIGN OUT. BUT VERY UNFORTUNATELY, WE COULD.
Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by Nellybii: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2017
EdCure:

I tell ya.
Buhari is too brazenly reckless on that level. This was why he lost my respect and support.

Such an irresponsibly parochial and sectarian ruler is not suited to be at the helm of affairs of a heterogeneous, diverse country like Nigeria. He should be busy indoctrinating and dogmatizing his moslem brothers in the mosques.

Before I comment, I would love to know who now enjoys your respect and support since you withdrew it from PMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by Atasieogadi(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2017
EdCure:

I tell ya.
Buhari is too brazenly reckless on that level. This was why he lost my respect and support.

Such an irresponsibly parochial and sectarian ruler is not suited to be at the helm of affairs of a heterogeneous, diverse country like Nigeria. He should be busy indoctrinating and dogmatizing his moslem brothers in the mosques.
Have you ever voted before?
Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by do4luv14(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is an example of the poor leadership decision Buhari usually makes oo
I tell you what there are young vibrant technocrats, out there,
its a ganny he still danm five. For it, hmm
Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by nextprince: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2017
freeze001:
This London veggie is just a curse! He cannot be bothered to even educate himself on the workings of civil service rules are at least consult and listen to professional advice. For him, once the boxes of religion or tribe are ticked, his mainframe brain computes a '97% rating' based on 2015 election results and voila! The law becomes a nuisance he can do away with at will!

Just a mistake existent among the human specie and nothing more. Hopefully, nature is 'righting' this wrong already!

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by Itemforsell: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Affordable USA Used Apple MacBook Intel/Webcam/2GB RAM, 80GB+ HDD, Operating System, Charger - N70,000. it very clean and working perfectly. am selling it at a (Clearance price) contact me directly if you are interested,Pls only serious buyers should contact me 08036713341

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by kelvin21887(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2017
They don't want to retire , yet want to sack those innocent civil servants employed without vacancy. Rubbish to bad ridance

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by murtalaa(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
Any bad news is quickly attributed to Buhari but any good news, osinbajo takes the credit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by Moahmed: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2017
EdCure:

No, its just one of the decisions and appointments he makes due to his proclivity for standoffish bigotry and nepotism.

The woman is moslem and Fulani.

Do you have issues with Muslim's and hausaa
Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2017
.. PMB is too tribalistic and nepotic. QED.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by Moahmed: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2017
MykOnyxo:
Breaking News:
Buhari Hands Over Power to Osinbajo.
It has been confirmed by CNN this morning that the President of the federal republic of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari has handed over power to his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo at the early hours of this morning at London where the President is currently resting.
This decision came after a close door meeting held by the cabals and chieftains of the APC.
According to the media adviser to Buhari, Mr. Femi Adesina, President Buhari handed over his 50,000mAh power bank to Osinbajo to enable him charge his phone whose battery is down as a result of lack of electricity in Nigeria!
Thanks for reading.
Coman beat me if u vex, I dey ma house!
Goodmorning

Congratulations!!! EwObi egwei
Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by notoriousbabe: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2017
No be sey she even fine self

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by Nairaboi(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2017
lilfreezy:
May his vegetable soul rest in peace
just the same way your father is resting in pieces.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by furrr(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is an example of the poor leadership decision Buhari usually makes oo

Nigerians and hypocrisy

Naira bounce back Yemi osinbanjo did it
Kaduna airport osinbanjo did it
Relocation of oil companies to Niger delta Yemi did it
Southern Kaduna crisis reduction Yemi did it

And

Illegal Extension of a perm sec tenure buhari did it....

Chia Nigeria
Chia...... sad
Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by VanBommel(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2017
KhaleesiAdaz:

Bros you sabi grammar ooooo. Choi I am impressedtimidated lol. Very nice. Great speakers/ writers give me orgasm
orgasm ke shocked shocked
Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by yedidiah(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2017
If we can have Governors, Senators, Presidents and reps that are over 60, why can't we have civil servants too if they are effective? Besides, 61 isn't that old.

Nigeria sef! there are countries begging citizens not to retire early. Here, we are forcing people out of work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by freeze001(f): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2017
nextprince:

I am sure God is working on it...you're on your way
Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by CellTabRepairs: 11:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Parochialism and ethno-religious considerations with its attendant confusionism.

Out of an entire nation like Nigeria someone will be claiming to be indispensable?

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by EdCure: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
KhaleesiAdaz:
Bros you sabi grammar ooooo. Choi I am impressedtimidated lol. Very nice. Great speakers/ writers give me orgasm
Wow! That's exciting wink

I can do a lot with your kind wishes on this very special day (my birthday).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by EdCure: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nellybii:
Before I comment, I would love to know who now enjoys your respect and support since you withdrew it from PMB.
There is scarcely a role model to emulate among Nigerian politicians. But judging by their antecedents, every election will always provide what you deem to be a lesser evil.
Just support what is right (and who does it), and condemn what is wrong (and their actors).

PDP and it's current key players is not an option for me right now, Buhari's complacency and shenanigans notwithstanding.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by nextprince: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
freeze001:

[s]I am sure God is working on it...you're on your way[/s]

Go and say that to the marines .

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by shammah1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Come back and defend your personal lord & saviour undecided
madridguy:
Brb

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by Emassive(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
RIP mr President
Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by Solmax(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
For God's sake this Grandma should just retire and give young persons space to work abeg.
Re: Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Moahmed:

Congratulations!!! EwObi egwei
thanks

Ewobi egwei... same to you, your recent relatives, and your coming generation.. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community / Court Asked To Bar Gbajiagbmila From Contesting Reps Speakership / Tinubu Departs For Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.