Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos (1721 Views)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan for Charlottesville Chaos
08-15-2017

Franklin Graham defended Donald Trump from critics that placed blame on him for the deadly riots in Charlottesville, Virginia, that occurred over the weekend.

Graham instead said that the blame is on Satan.

The driver James Alex Fields Jr., 20, an alleged Nazi sympathizer, plowed a car into a crowd of activists in Charlottesville, and ended up killing one person and injuring 19.

CNN is painting the picture of President Trump being insincere when he condemned the riots.

"Some heard the diluted words of a man forced to bow to media pressure, while others found winking encouragement in between the lines," reporter AJ Willingham from CNN.

"When he says 'all sides,' they hear vindication," the reporter insinuated about the white supremacists.

Franklin Graham condemned the media's blame game, stating on Facebook:

"Shame on the politicians who are trying to push blame on President Trump for what happened in #Charlottesville, VA. That's absurd. What about the politicians such as the city council who voted to remove a memorial that had been in place since 1924, regardless of the possible repercussions? How about the city politicians who issued the permit for the lawful demonstration to defend the statue? And why didn't the mayor or the governor see that a powder keg was about to explode and stop it before it got started?"

"Instead they want to blame President Donald J. Trump for everything. Really, this boils down to evil in people's hearts. Satan is behind it all. He wants division, he wants unrest, he wants violence and hatred. He's the enemy of peace and unity. I denounce bigotry and racism of every form, be it black, white or any other. My prayer is that our nation will come together. We are stronger together, and our answers lie in turning to God," Graham added.

Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Col., says it is the time to place blame on Trump.

"This isn't a time for innuendo or to allow room to be read between the lines. This is a time to lay blame," said Gardner on CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday.

"This president has done an incredible job of naming terrorism around the globe as evil," he continued. "He has said and called it out time and time again. And this president needs to do exactly that today," he added.

Charlottesville mayor Michael Signer also said on the same program that Trump courted white supremacists in his presidential campaign which caused them to start acting out publicly.

"Look at the intentional courting both, on the one hand, of all these white supremacists, white nationalist groups like that, anti-Semitic groups," Signer said. "And then look on the other hand, the repeated failure to step up, condemn, denounce, silence, you know, put to bed all those different efforts."

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said the attack 'meets the definition of terrorism in our statute.'

Vice President Mike Pence also denounced white supremacists on Sunday.

"These dangerous fringe groups have no place in American public life and in the American debate, and we condemn them in the strongest possible terms," he said.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/august/franklin-graham-defends-president-trump-slams-satan-for-charlottesville-chaos

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Fake News has short memory, here is a compilation of Trump disavowing the KKK on numerous occasions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aub0Gwvkcbg

4 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by Abbeybailey(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Brainstem, go to the Kkk and Aryan websited and see how the racists beings you love are hailing trump for his racist views. Hid fathrt Fred was a Nazi sympathizer and so his a racist pig named trump.
OLAADEGBU:
Fake News has short memory, here is a compilation of Trump disavowing the KKK on numerous occasions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aub0Gwvkcbg
Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Abbeybailey:

Brainstem, go to the Kkk and Aryan websited and see how the racists beings you love are hailing trump for his racist views. Hid fathrt Fred was a Nazi sympathizer and so his a racist pig named trump.

Alhaji Lucas, I trust you to accuse Trump for being racist because some racists endorse him. What else do you want him to do apart from disavowing them, is it his fault?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by Abbeybailey(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Alhaji Lucas, I trust you to accuse Trump for being racist because some racists endorse him. What else do you want him to do apart from disavowing them, is it his fault?
An Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Trump is just as racist as his German American father Fred was. I hope those Nazis in your neck of the wood do justice to your evil behind.
Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by Neminc: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Abbeybailey:
An Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Trump is just as racist as his German American father Fred was. I hope those Nazis in your neck of the wood do justice to your evil behind.

Trump is not racist. You guys should stop wasting ur time running with that argument. Instead of confronting him on topical issues, all u want to do is play identity politics. You think just saying trump is racist, sexist and any other ist's you can come up with is enough to dissuade people from voting for him?

6 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by seunny4lif(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Am I the only person that is surprise that CNN and BBC don't blame it on
Putin
Russia
Iran
NK

4 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by Abbeybailey(m): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Neminc:

Trump is not racist. You guys should stop wasting ur time running with that argument. Instead of confronting him on topical issues, all u want to do is play identity politics. You think just saying trump is racist, sexist and any other ist's you can come up with is enough to dissuade people from voting for him?
He is not only a racist pig , he's a demented old fool. He hates you in your little corner of Africa. You guys want him to give you your independence but you will be highly disappointed. Once again, he's an unrepentant racist and we know him better than you guys thousands of miles away and that's why over 90% of African Americans didn't vote for him. The hell with the racist pig and everything he stands for.
Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
seunny4lif:

Am I the only person that is surprise that CNN and BBC don't blame it on
Putin
Russia
Iran
NK

How are you sure Russia is not behind this? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Abbeybailey:

And what makes you different from the racists you are castigating? The only difference is because you are black and they are white. The Democrat Party that you support started the KKK.

5 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by seunny4lif(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

How are you sure Russia is not behind this? undecided
Becos KKK are Russian abi?
You well so grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by Neminc: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Abbeybailey:
He is not only a racist pig , he's a demented old fool. He hates you in your little corner of Africa. You guys want him to give you your independence but you will be highly disappointed. Once again, he's an unrepentant racist and we know him better than you guys thousands of miles away and that's why over 90% of African Americans didn't vote for him. The hell with the racist pig and everything he stands for.

Well, my " little corner of Africa " is Nigeria and I'm very proud of that fact. Your thinking that anybody who likes trump is a biafran agitator just makes me laugh because there is no logic to it and as for your saying 90% of African Americans voted against trump, that's a mute argument because blacks always vote for democrats during presidential elections. As a matter of fact, Trump got a larger percentage of the black vote than the last two Republican presidential candidates (Romney and McCain) so unless you are saying that Romney and McCain were also racists that your argument about blacks voting against him doesn't prove anything. I repeat Trump isn't racist

5 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
seunny4lif:

Becos KKK are Russian abi?
You well so grin grin grin grin

I can smell the Russians somewhere. cool

2 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by seunny4lif(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I can smell the Russians somewhere. cool
I give up on your matter grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by Abbeybailey(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Neminc:

Well, my " little corner of Africa " is Nigeria and I'm very proud of that fact. Your thinking that anybody who likes trump is a biafran agitator just makes me laugh because there is no logic to it and as for your saying 90% of African Americans voted against trump, that's a mute argument because blacks always vote for democrats during presidential elections. As a matter of fact, Trump got a larger percentage of the black vote than the last two Republican presidential candidates (Romney and McCain) so unless you are saying that Romney and McCain were also racists that your argument about blacks voting against him doesn't prove anything. I repeat Trump isn't racist
You can clamor for tramp and worship him all you want. The bottom line is that Americans are opening up to his hatred and bigotry. Birtherism against Obama was because of Obama's color. Google Central Park 5 and see how racist that pig you worship is.
He started his campaign by denigrating Mexicans and Latinos that happens to be the largest minority in America. He called a federal judge names because he's an American of Mexican descent though the judge was born and raised in Indiana. So many bigotry and hatred but you guys that worship him won't care. Let me say to you once again, that 71 year old bigot days are numbered courtesy of Director Mueller and there's nothing you can do in Nigeria about it. Trump refers to your type in Nigeria as a Generic Negro. Hope you love him for that.

2 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by Rossikki: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Neminc:

You are a very stupid fool. Ignorant blind bat. Look at the whole America, including Republicans, outraged over this bastard equating the nazis with those who came out to resist them in Charlotesville.... 'ImpeachTrump' is the No 1 trending on twitter. Trump is a fu.c.king nazi whose father was arrested at a KKK rally in 1927. He has a documented history of refusing to rent his apartments to blacks, for which he was sued, and settled out of court, and he repeatedly claimed Obama was not an American. He called Mexicans rap.ists and criminals. AND WITH ALL THIS, you still say he is not a racist?

You are worse than DUMB. You are demented and sick. MUMU.

6 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Abbeybailey:

You can clamor for tramp and worship him all you want. The bottom line is that Americans are opening up to his hatred and bigotry. Birtherism against Obama was because of Obama's color. Google Central Park 5 and see how racist that pig you worship is.

No one is worshipping President Trump we just admire him for standing up to the so called political correctness that has gone mad. Birtherism is not racist, is it not stipulated that to be an American President you have to be born in America? How then is questioning whether one is qualified to be the President a racist issue? If you insist that it is a racist issue then you should be clamouring for that stipulation to be taken out of the requirements.

Abbeybailey:

He started his campaign by denigrating Mexicans and Latinos that happens to be the largest minority in America.

All that is emotional blackmail that the liberals are throwing out because they are sore losers. It is patriotic for a leader to defend its border unlike the unpatriotic Obama who allowed all sorts of criminals to enter in with their drugs and criminal activities. Provide your evidence where Trump denigrated the Mexicans because they were an ethnic minority.

Abbeybailey:

He called a federal judge names because he's an American of Mexican descent though the judge was born and raised in Indiana. So many bigotry and hatred but you guys that worship him won't care.

This is why I like Trump he doesn't bow to your political correctness pressure, he calls a spade a spade regardless of who's ox is gored.

Abbeybailey:

Let me say to you once again, that 71 year old bigot days are numbered courtesy of Director Mueller and there's nothing you can do in Nigeria about it.

And I say to you that if Trump is removed from power then America is finished as it will just self implode.

Abbeybailey:

Trump refers to your type in Nigeria as a Generic Negro. Hope you love him for that.

Can you provide the evidence where Trump said this? Obama that you adore never stepped on Nigerian soil throughout his tenure and that should tell you how much he loves your guts.

6 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by Abbeybailey(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

No one is worshipping President Trump we just admire him for standing up to the so called political correctness that has gone mad. Birtherism is not racist, is it not stipulated that to be an American President you have to be born in America? How then is questioning whether one is qualified to be the President a racist issue? If you insist that it is a racist issue then you should be clamouring for that stipulation to be taken out of the requirements.

All that is emotional blackmail that the liberals are throwing out because they are sore losers. It is patriotic for a leader to defend its boarder unlike the unpatriotic Obama who allowed all sorts of criminals to enter in with their drugs and criminal activities. Provide your evidence where Trump denigrated the Mexicans because they were an ethnic minority.

This is why I like Trump he doesn't bow to your political correctness pressure, he calls a spade a spade regardless of who's ox is gored.

And I say to you that if Trump is removed from power then American is finished as it will just self implode.

Can you provide the evidence where Trump said this? Obama that you adore never stepped on Nigerian soil throughout his tenure that should Keep tell you how much he loves your guts.
Keep worshipping the satanic grab 'em by the pus*y racist. The joke is on you.
Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Abbeybailey:

Keep worshipping the satanic grab 'em by the pus*y racist. The joke is on you.

You and all Obamaniacs are the enemy of the State. cool

4 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by Onopa(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Black people who were never slaves are fighting white people who were never Nazis over a confederate statue erected by Democrats because Democrats can't stand their own history anymore.

Some how karma have catch-up with them. They don't want to be reminded that they were the old Southern Democrats, the father of hate. Yet somehow it's Trump's fault?���

8 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by Neminc: 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rossikki:

You are a very stupid fool. Ignorant blind bat. Look at the whole America, including Republicans, outraged over this bastard equating the nazis with those who came out to resist them in Charlotesville.... 'ImpeachTrump' is the No 1 trending on twitter. Trump is a fu.c.king nazi whose father was arrested at a KKK rally in 1927. He has a documented history of refusing to rent his apartments to blacks, for which he was sued, and settled out of court, and he repeatedly claimed Obama was not an American. He called Mexicans rap.ists and criminals. AND WITH ALL THIS, you still say he is not a racist?

I don't know who the hell you are and I don't give a fvck what a nonentity like you thinks about me. If u think this ur irrelevant epistle of insults bothers me one bit then you better perish that delusion right now . rant all you want, that's ur business and it can't change my opinions about Trump.

5 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by mexxmoney: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rossikki:

Just imagine this clown, someone outlined his opinion and provided data to back it up and the best you can do to counter him is to start throwing insults all around like a common thug. What is the difference between you and the Trump you are attacking?

2 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by Atigba: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
150 years ago, Americans ended a conflict that tore their great nation apart. Hundreds of thousands of men on both sides gave their lives in that conflict. This great war ended slavery. To heal the divided nation, the people who actually fought each other in that conflict came together and agreed to honor all the fallen, regardless of which side they fought. Battlefields became landmarks, monuments to soldiers, regiments, generals, etc, were erected and protected so that they would not forget this great lesson of history.
One hundred years later, during the Civil Rights movement, the black people who actually suffered under government discrimination and segregation rose up and peacefully protested, and with the help of the majority of white people in the nation, overturned the Southern Democrats and Klansmen, bringing about Civil Rights. During this movement, the monuments of the Civil War were not torn down. The blacks of that time were not fighting that old war, but the problems of their own generation.
Today, there are people that never suffered segregation or fought in any war against slavery calling for the removal of monuments. This is a great dishonor and disservice to those people who actually fought those battles but came together to heal.
It would be like finding out that your great grandfather had cheated on your great grandmother early in their marriage, but had reconciled and lived happily together for 70 years, then were buried side by side...but you get angry and have your grandfather's body exhumed and moved.
Fix the problems of your own time...do not relive or re-fight battles that have already been done. Be accountable for your own actions and learn from history - do not destroy or try to erase it. There's nothing to be gained from rehashing those battles , its history!

4 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by itchie: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
If I am to choose a side in this argument only based on what I am seeing here then I would rather be a trump supporter. His supporters are making real and rational arguments to support him while all I have seen from those opposing him here on this thread is insults upon insults. How do you think you can win people to your side by insulting them. For me, trump is doing well. All I see from the democrats and media is hypocrisy. They don't want to get over the fact that trump defeated their crowned queen hilary

4 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by mexxmoney: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Trump was totally correct. There was violence on both sides and he rightly condemned them. The police said the violence was perpertrated by "mutual combatants". The protest was peaceful until the antifa and leftist mob arrived to oppose them. Trump has condemned the white nationalists as well as the alt left mobs who participated in the violence. I don't know why the left and media want to pin this on him, he didn't ask anyone to go and protest in Charlottesville

2 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by coluka: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
I don't care what all these bloody democrats think, Trump will be president for eight full years and then he will hand over to another G.O.P president. To hell with antifa and the fake news media. Trump rocks!!

4 Likes

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:15am On Aug 17, 2017
Rossikki:

Why are you so full of hate and bile? Here is a videoclip that shows how President Trump housed a homeless African American in one of his Towers for 8 years and fed her with 3 square meals and flowers every day. How dare you tag Trump as racist? It is evident that the only haters are the liberal losers who still can't accept the fact that Donald Trump won the Presidential election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGqWSAOW8D8

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by Abbeybailey(m): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Why are you so full of hate and bile? Here is a videoclip that shows how President Trump housed a homeless African American in one of his Towers for 8 years and fed her with 3 square meals and flowers every day. How dare you tag Trump as racist? It is evident that the only haters are the liberal losers who still can't accept the fact that Donald Trump won the Presidential election.

Google Central Park 5 and see how the worthless bigot you worshipped wanted 4 blacks and one Latino youngster killed for the offense they did not commit even after the court awarded each of them several millions of $ for false imprisonment. Up till today, the Godless racist still believe that they are guilty even after DNA tests absolved them . Keep on worshiping Mr grab them by the pus*y and both of you are destined for a special place in hell.
Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by alezzy13: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Atigba:
150 years ago, Americans ended a conflict that tore their great nation apart. Hundreds of thousands of men on both sides gave their lives in that conflict. This great war ended slavery. To heal the divided nation, the people who actually fought each other in that conflict came together and agreed to honor all the fallen, regardless of which side they fought. Battlefields became landmarks, monuments to soldiers, regiments, generals, etc, were erected and protected so that they would not forget this great lesson of history.
One hundred years later, during the Civil Rights movement, the black people who actually suffered under government discrimination and segregation rose up and peacefully protested, and with the help of the majority of white people in the nation, overturned the Southern Democrats and Klansmen, bringing about Civil Rights. During this movement, the monuments of the Civil War were not torn down. The blacks of that time were not fighting that old war, but the problems of their own generation.
Today, there are people that never suffered segregation or fought in any war against slavery calling for the removal of monuments. This is a great dishonor and disservice to those people who actually fought those battles but came together to heal.
It would be like finding out that your great grandfather had cheated on your great grandmother early in their marriage, but had reconciled and lived happily together for 70 years, then were buried side by side...but you get angry and have your grandfather's body exhumed and moved.
Fix the problems of your own time...do not relive or re-fight battles that have already been done. Be accountable for your own actions and learn from history - do not destroy or try to erase it. There's nothing to be gained from rehashing those battles , its history!

Nice piece, but it doesn't address the fundamental issue here. Does Trump support WN, Neozazis and ALTright?

Before you answer, I'll advice you watch the last press conference he gave.

1 Like

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by alezzy13: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Indeed. He's not a racist but couldn't being himself to condemn the actions the WS and the other altright till almost 48hours later. SMH for you. Note that this is the SAME man that would rush to twitter at odd hours in blistering attacks over something he feels strongly about. No need to mention examples, we all know it.

1 Like

Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by cristianisraeli: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

am happy to be a trump supporter 100%..i never liked obama at all....obama did nothing for africa and even the african americans in the states...
Re: Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos by Atigba: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
alezzy13:

Nice piece, but it doesn't address the fundamental issue here. Does Trump support WN, Neozazis and ALTright?

Before you answer, I'll advice you watch the last press conference he gave.

Who are all right or all left? these are words they used to described republicans and democrats respectively

Trump doesn't support any hate group whether white supremacist, Neonazi, Antifa, Black Life Matter etc he condemned all in the first press conference

I watched the last press conference and I tell you trump was on point calling out all the hate groups

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) / China Already On The Wrong Side Of History': US Moves 3,000 Troops To Australia / Malian Colonel, Assimi Goita, Declares Self Head Of Junta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.