Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,588 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Is BEDC The Worst Disco In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is BEDC The Worst Disco In Nigeria (566 Views)

Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) / Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos / Abuja Disco Wins Best Performing Disco In Q3 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is BEDC The Worst Disco In Nigeria by Branzy(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2017
For the past three days we don't have light in my area in Benin city and in most area in the metropolis... Infact Bedc has been giving us darkness not only in Edo the same thing in Delta I have been to sapele and Agbor still no light... The people of Benin, Sapele and Agbor has proprotested still no light... Something needs to be done o.. We can't be paying for darkness
Re: Is BEDC The Worst Disco In Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
nairaland they sweet u to post abi odeh!! na ur area light nor dey
Branzy:
For the past three days we don't have light in my area in Benin city and in most area in the metropolis... Infact Bedc has been giving us darkness not only in Edo the same thing in Delta I have been to sapele and Agbor still no light... The people of Benin, Sapele and Agbor has proprotested still no light... Something needs to be done o.. We can't be paying for darkness
Re: Is BEDC The Worst Disco In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
snazzy5050:
nairaland they sweet u to post abi odeh!! na ur area light nor dey
What op is saying isn't far from the truth. BEDC is the worst disco dance I have ever seen in Nigeria.
Re: Is BEDC The Worst Disco In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Branzy:
Kindly state precisely were you're experiencing power failure in Benin city

(1) (Reply)

Why The National Assembly Must Ban Tribal Marks / EXCLUSIVE: Obasanjo Speaks On Malabu $1.1 Billion Scandal, Tackles Adoke / I Will Discourage My Children From Joining Politics-ondo Senator Boroffice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.