Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos (20725 Views)

TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / NERC, Eko DISCO Sued For N50m Over Exorbitant Bill, Others (2) (3) (4)

Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by ijustdey: 11:00am On May 22, 2017
Electricity supply would be disrupted in many parts of Lagos this week as Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) on Monday announced five days power outage in the city.

EKEDC spokesman, Godwin Idemudia, said in a statement that the outage would affect Ikoyi, Victoria Island and parts of Lagos Island from Wednesday to Sunday.

Idemudia said that the outage was to enable maintenance crew from the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) address technical and maintenance issues at Alagbon transmission station.

“We want to inform our esteem customers that from Wednesday, May 24 to Sunday, May 28, there will be an outage within Ikoyi, Victoria Island and parts of Lagos Island.

“This is to enable TCN maintenance crew resolve some technical issues within Alagbon transmission stations,’’ EKEDC said.The EKEDC spokesman said that the company highly regretted any inconveniences caused by the five-day outage.

He promised that supply would be restored to the affected areas as soon as the maintenance was successfully completed.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/eko-disco-announces-5-day-power-outage-in-lagos/
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:03am On May 22, 2017
Ori o

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by sylva1(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2017
I hope this maintenance activity will improve power overall power situation.

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by PqsMike: 11:04am On May 22, 2017
5 whole freaking days ??

Well, na naija we dey .....

Need a classic architectural design @ affordable price
Check my profile/signature

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by jeeqaa7(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2017
ths one na news?

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by TriumphJohnson(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2017
Lol, You don't neeed to announce.

It's the usual thing, just tell us when you will bring it back.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by MasterChen: 11:04am On May 22, 2017
Announcing it like folks aren't used to that lol grin cheesy

When there are places in that country that haven't seen light for almost a decade.

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by mumihaja(f): 11:04am On May 22, 2017
That means i have to go to Ibadan to charge my phone then sad

24 Likes

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:04am On May 22, 2017
Always going off. When will they ever get it right..

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by SalamRushdie: 11:05am On May 22, 2017
But there has been no light in all thise places for a while now

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by highmood(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2017
Who cares? What is the difference when you go off and what we have been experiencing?
Since you decide to go off, also decide to remove cost of the 5 day outage from our bill for this month.

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by hucienda: 11:05am On May 22, 2017
smh

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by DESTINY41(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2017
NA WAOH
THESE PEOPLE SHA !! sad
ARE THEY MOCKING US??
See as DEM DEY TALK LIKE SAY LIGHT DEY CONSTANT
WELL ... WHO AM I TO TAKE AN ACTION
SO I SAY weidonhsir !

The last time I check there was no light in my area and the only time I could remember is when buhari first travelled to London for his checkup

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Feranchek(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2017
iLaff in Hebrew! Like sey these guys living in these areas even depend on PHCN sef. (maybe Lagos Island people depend on PHCN sha)

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by habex005(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2017
abegi
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by McPerry(f): 11:06am On May 22, 2017
Na today yansh don dey back

shiioooooh

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by ibawon(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2017
Una dey craze. we for Ibeju Lekki no get light for over 3 months. I spend 1k on petrol each​ day.
May thunder Finnish your Bosses.
We will go to your office and you guys will be giving apologetic stories.
5 days my ass

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by asumo12: 11:06am On May 22, 2017
Where?

Light dey before?

Iranu...

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by obembet(f): 11:06am On May 22, 2017
We are use to it....
The last time we get light in our area is when GEJ lost election

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On May 22, 2017
Like say light dey before... undecided

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Talk2Bella(f): 11:07am On May 22, 2017
undecided what's the difference

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Chukazu: 11:07am On May 22, 2017
Between EKO DISCO and IKEJA DISCO, I don't which one is more disgruntled

Which one is ultimate "kill joy"?

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Turks: 11:07am On May 22, 2017
Ope o. It didn't affect the mainland this time around

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by ephi123(f): 11:08am On May 22, 2017
It's truly rocket science.

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by cristianisraeli: 11:08am On May 22, 2017
Nigeria is always frustrating and you always wonder why people are always packed at the airport..everybody want to leave naija..lord have mercy..i remember when i was back home in naija..i was always unhappy..but i have been living where i am at for years now and light dont blink...nigerians are not asking for too much..just basic stuffs....light,water,good roads,cheap and fast internet,security and lets say good hospitals..thats all...i remember then everyone was always frustrated in nigeria..i mean everyone..even to the guys that work in the bank as well..God cant help nigeria..only we can!!!

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by iamtewwy(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2017
thankgod say my area na ikeja electricity we dey use!! so this news no concern me

Its time for the big men to suffer

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Louiscutedude(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2017
Today z my birthday... U guyz shud wish me Happy birthday

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by sheylarhh(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2017
Pple beware dis guy is a scammer

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Abudu2000(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2017
Well , we'll live
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by paramount123(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2017
Is there light before?make u come comont your wire for my street!

Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida / Kachikwu: Fuel Scarcity Will End On Wednesday In Abuja, Lagos / Abba Kyari, Aisha Buhari, Others Bleed Nigeria High Commission In London - SR