Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (56329 Views)

25 Most Popular Igbo Masquerades / These Nigerian Traditional Wedding Attires Will Blow Your Mind / Some Nigerian Wedding Attires- Igbo/yoruba/hausa/fulani/benin And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by YungMillionaire: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

cheesy Don't mind that Ipad shitgbo - they are children of hate. Meanwhile here are some wondrous Itshekiri wedding pics. cheesy

cheesy Wow thank you - that na my people. The gal fine o - you get her number? cheesy

grin As 4 shitgbo derailing this beautiful thread - I will just ignore him. He has 2muchHate what he needs is 2muchSwag grin

2 Likes

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by klax(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
hammerF:

Cheating is yoruba nature, that is y they foisted a near dead man on Nigeria twice as President and throw the nation into confusion and hardship, just becos they want power.

From your statement I now realuzed some people like you are naturally born stupid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by AkinPhysicist: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
YungMillionaire:

cheesy Wow thank you - that na my people. The gal fine o - you get her number? cheesy

grin As 4 shitgbo derailing this beautiful thread - I will just ignore him. He has 2muchHate what he needs is 2muchSwag grin

grin You are welcome my 'Kiri brother - Igbos will remain hate-filled as usual grin

4 Likes

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by AkinPhysicist: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eledan:

That rubbish old Uphosery material naa that ou dey hype! You need a head of examination

grin grin O ba ti e je grin grin

1 Like

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by Horlufemi(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
I wanna own every single ethnic attire in Nigeria
Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by YourNemesis: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eledan:

That rubbish old Upholstery material naa that ou dey hype! You need a head of examination

shocked shocked
grin grin lipsrsealed

Akwa Oche, Akwa Curtain Etc...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by Horlufemi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
mich24:
Ndi be Anyi kwenu

I like this boy
Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
2nd pishur groom is a boxer grin grin grin grin
Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by AkinPhysicist: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
YourNemesis:

shocked shocked
grin grin lipsrsealed

Akwa Oche, Akwa Curtain Etc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
cheesy No vex - I am feeling my people cheesy
vex kee eWorisha. agbedo. see my King. Imperial Majesty fun ra e. muahhh, proudly Yoruba grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by YungMillionaire: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin You are welcome my 'Kiri brother - Igbos will remain hate-filled as usual grin

cheesy Once again thanks my Yoruba brother from another mother. Have a blessed Sunday cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by YungMillionaire: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Horlufemi:

cheesy Me too...but we go spend o! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by mich24(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Horlufemi:

I like this boy

The Dope die
Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by Salym(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
The Yoruba bride's gele, which is iconic, makes the attire the most appealing. However, when it comes to the grooms dressing, the Hausas have it.
Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by YungMillionaire: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eledan:

That rubbish old Uphosery material naa that you dey hype! You need a head examination

grin Oh lawd...oh lawd...this is wicked... grin

1 Like

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by YonkijiSappo: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Give it up for the Yorubas.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by Getintouch2004(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
Wait why una go carry ugly Igbo woman put for d pic come select other fine fine women for other tribes....

This is political!!!

Marginalisationgringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by Akandegbng: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na Yoruba be no1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by adadioranmah(f): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Igbo wedding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by AkinPhysicist: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
smartmey61:
vex kee emorisha. agbedo. see my King. Imperial Majesty fun ra e. muahhh, proudly Yoruba grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy Yoruba Swag no dey lie - won ti re ikankan cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

cheesy Yoruba Swag no dey lie - won ti re ikankan cheesy
walahi. permission to steal all the pics sir/ma grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by dingbang(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Getintouch2004:

Marginalisationgringringrin
I dey tell u
Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by creamylicious(f): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eledan:

Bad belle will kill you! Change your ways and don't let NL mess your life up
bad belle ke i like am ooooo..... being flashy is beautiful na
Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by Dboy55(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Businessideas:

How can a minority win a popularity contest? Haba,every shoe has size and Edo is even less important than the ijaws in the scheme of things in Nigeria,in the past,edo has always used their relationship with the Yoruba to get favors but now,it seems the elders didn't tell you young ones your correct history.Noone will imagine a sane person saying a tiny minority likeEdo is more popular than Hausa,Yoruba or Igbo in Nigeria! shocked
oga shut up
Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by AkinPhysicist: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
smartmey61:
walahi. permission to steal all the pics sir/ma grin grin grin

cheesy Permission fully granted. Carry on - nuffin do you. Here is more cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

cheesy Permission fully granted. Carry on - nuffin do you. Here is more cheesy
eti gbayi ju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by Richy4(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Horlufemi:

Really....Ok It is very simple....All you need will be one room for the costumes...Because Nigerian ethnic group is up to 150 or more
Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Absolute thrash
Trash!!!
Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by johncallidon(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
priscaoge:
Abụ m ezigbo nwa afọ IGBO!!! Ụmụ nwaanyị mara mma juru na ala anyị! Anyị nwere ọtụtụ ihe oriri dị iche iche dị ka Ụkwa, Akpụ, Unere ojii na ihe ndị ọzọ! Anyị nwekwara ọtụtụ omenala na ala Igbo dị ka Ịgba mmanwụ, ịwa akwa, iri ji ọhụrụ, ịgba nkwụ nwanyị ya na ihe ndị ọzọ. Eji m Obodo m eme ọnụ! Ụmụ Igbo bụ ụmụ Chukwu.
ekele m gi nke ukwuu.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by uniqueforever(f): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
watered:
Igala mela
. I sight you bro!

1 Like

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by mofy1(f): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
It is called WAZOBIA not BIAWAZO or ZOWABIA. The Afonja's always come first. Run out of tread b4 they come for my head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by BobHIGHNESS(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
hammerF:

OP is a yoruba man, he even left the igbo girl in the fp without a groom, whilst others had a groom. Yoruba people are their igbo madness is incurable.
sharrap,tho am not yoruba but they're the best when we're talking about culture,igbos are copying them. Despite being a highly educated tribe in Nigeria, they still prove their culture, spit their language everywhere and everytime, reason why yoruba language is the most indigenous spoken language in Nigeria. I just love them equally as my tribe and wish to marry their girl. No cheating on the list,yoruba rocks it best

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn How To Speak Hausa Language In Two Days (TUTORIALS) / Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? / Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.