Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (56338 Views)

25 Most Popular Igbo Masquerades / These Nigerian Traditional Wedding Attires Will Blow Your Mind / Some Nigerian Wedding Attires- Igbo/yoruba/hausa/fulani/benin And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by MARKETfund: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Daniel058:
.. No, am a farmer grin

Nice to know bro.
I used to be in the same faculty with them crop Scientists back in the days at CAS EBSU
Nigerian factor and quest for survival changed my career path though grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by Daniel058(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
MARKETfund:

Nice to know bro.
I used to be in the same faculty with them crop Scientists back in the days at CAS EBSU
Nigerian factor and quest for survival changed my career path though grin
wow!! hope the pasture are greener in your new found career ✌️
Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by MARKETfund: 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Daniel058:
wow!! hope the pasture are greener in your new found career ✌️
Well like they say, if God gives you lemon just make lemonade out of it.
Doing just that and am grateful for the opportunity

1 Like

Re: The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Traditional dresses in nigeria are some of the most elegant attires in Nigeria – Most especially lace and ankara.

In fact, It's a tradition to often pick lace materials for wedding. Here some examples of such ankara styles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learn How To Speak Hausa Language In Two Days (TUTORIALS) / Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? / Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.