Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor (2499 Views)

Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! / Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. / New Ondo Speaker, Principal Officers Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by Anderlis(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2017
I'm 3 years older than him. We met during NYSC. Wife of the new Ondo State Governor

Mrs. Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, the wife of Ondo State governor, Rotimi Akeredolu' made the revelation in an interview with Mary Ekah of ThisDay. When asked how she met him, the Imo State indegene said: "It’s a long story. Actually my husband was a youth corper then in Enugu. .

I was also posted to Enugu. So a friend of mine visited me and then she came along with her boyfriend who also came along with my husband. That was how we met and it was love at first sight. I think people frown at love at first sight but it worked for us.

I fell in love with his broad shoulders. Then he was really looking very cute. I can still remember what he was wearing that day. I won’t forget – a red shirt, long sleeves, and jean trousers. He was really looking great and then we were very young and restless. .

That was like 37 years ago. He couldn’t even take me out because he didn’t have money as a youth corper. It was quite magnetic and that was it. And besides I have always said that whoever that was going to marry me must be able to sweep me off my feet completely and that was exactly what happened. .

There is a three-year age difference between us. I am older than him anyway. I was like 25 then while he was 22. It was love that really endured. I had graduated and in my place when a girl graduates from the university, suitors come from left, right and centre. .

And your parents would expect you to go for a self-made man with everything. But I have always known that there was no way I could have married a self-made man. I will rather build a home from the scratch with you because I want to have a say in my home."

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

Source: http://okhunlun..com.ng/2017/03/im-3-years-older-than-him-we-met-during.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Tch

Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by sarrki(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2017
Love conquers all

End of ijomo news
Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by ybalogs(m): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2017
Swept you off your feet without a dime in his pocket? Our today ladies,better learn from Madam Akeredolu?

4 Likes

Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by ybalogs(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Even we know age is just a number. Love is all that matters after all .

1 Like

Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by pennytrate: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2017
♣ • → where money is age doesn't count• undecided °°
Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by ybalogs(m): 9:18am On Mar 04, 2017
Being married to the right person really matters in life. The problem is identifying Mr or Miss Right. May God guide Us to make the right choices.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by thorpido(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2017
And your parents would expect you to go for a self-made man with everything. But I have always known that there was no way I could have married a self-made man. I will rather build a home from the scratch with you because I want to have a say in my home."

Hope young girls in this generation can learn from her.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by Heavance(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2017
That was when we could buy fanta Chapman with coins.... That particular love doesn't exist in this era again o.
Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by Ceema1(f): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2017
Good

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

Get well soon Mr president
Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by thesicilian: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2017
Who asked her?
Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by LordIsaac(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2017
Okay...."I fell in love with his broad shoulders..." Thank God the shoulder is still there!
Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by 201320142015ob(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Dear whoever is reading this, you're beautiful and someone out there is crazy about you. So smile. Life is tooshort to be unhappy
Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by Olalan(m): 9:48am On Mar 04, 2017
Despite the age and tribal difference, genuine love they had not today's type of fake love that is based on money and sex favors.
Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by CoolFreeday(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2017
How come he look older than her! Congratulations madam First lady. more blissful marriage years ahead

2 Likes

Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by GovWahala: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Beautiful love story to read.
i believe from her name shes Igbo that married a broke Yoruba man even younger than her, but what do we have now crazy tribalistic hate and what not. i pray and hope this present generation receive sense on time.
Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by babyfaceafrica: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
So what should we do with that?..ladies and running mouth,that is how omotola said she send her husband to buy pepper from the market,who ask una question?... Tonto set another running water....are their no calm and taciturn ladies out there?
Re: I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor by philGeo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ceema1:
Good

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

Get well soon Mr president
This your prayer could have help someone, just walk to near by hospital and pray the same prayer, it is better for Buhari to die than millions of people to die, Price of Dollar will explain.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time / Photos Of The Yoruba Mosque Destroyed By Ipob Members In Aba State / Ahmad Musa And Shehu Abdullahi.. Sharing Money To The Sick Patient.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.