Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time (2499 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC / Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by oviidaniel(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
News reaching us from a reliable and undisclosable source confirms that the President of the federal republic of Nigeria will return to the country in two (2) weeks time after his extensive stay in London on medical grounds.

The President left the affairs of the country in the reliable hands of the Vice-president Prof. Yemi Osibanjo.

As one Nigeria, we pray for the safe return of our President and Commande in Chief.
Source: http://www.shutupovii.com/2017/07/president-buhari-to-return-in-2-weeks.html?m=1

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by LionDeLeo: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Safe trip sir.
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by success1smyn(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2017

...yinmmu...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by Jirate(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Safe trip sir.

Back to London two weeks later.... cool

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by Caseless: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Can't wait to see him back.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by LionDeLeo: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jirate:

Back to London two weeks later.... cool

From being dead to "returning to London two weeks later", are you people not getting choked already?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by newbornmacho(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by Okoroawusa: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
let this be true.I miss my president.
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by kunlealao(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
This is getting to the promise land.

#Spacebooked
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by donaldinho111: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Return of the one with hardship in his gene

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by CharlotteFlair: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Power hungry vegetable! Return dead or alive and head straight to Daura.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by CharlotteFlair: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

From being dead to "returning to London two weeks later", are you people not getting choked already?
If he ever comes back with any iota of life, he won't make it back to London. Fact!
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by Jirate(m): 12:07am On Jul 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:
let this be true.I miss my president.

A Bad Driver is not to be Missed. Your missing him might be the only reason why you are probably still Kicking. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by LionDeLeo: 12:09am On Jul 16, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
If he ever comes back with any iota of life, he won't make it back to London. Fact!

Woman, pls I preferably relate with my age mates, above 40 is too must for me, so pls stop jumping in and out of my mention anyhow.

Thanks for your understanding, bye.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by CharlotteFlair: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Woman, pls I preferably relate with my age mates, above 40 is too must for me, so pls stop jumping in and out of my mention anyhow.

Thanks for your understanding, bye.
I bet you think you made sense...Buhari has crossed the Rubicon , put your house in order zombie!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by LionDeLeo: 12:14am On Jul 16, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I bet you think you made sense...Buhari has crossed the Rubicon , put your house in order zombie!

Noted, will you now leave me alone?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by CharlotteFlair: 12:24am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Noted, will you now leave me alone?
I am following you.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by LionDeLeo: 12:28am On Jul 16, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I am following you.
Is natural, the superior must be followed, it has never been the other way round.
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by CharlotteFlair: 12:31am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Is natural, the superior must be followed, it has never been the round.
OK. But your "engrish" is terrible.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by LionDeLeo: 12:31am On Jul 16, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
OK. But your "engrish" is terrible.

Okay, pls correct it and get out.

I may not be an expert in English language, but certainly far ahead of you
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by CharlotteFlair: 12:35am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Okay, pls correct it and get out.
Relax! Don't waste your tears on me. Time for you to weep profusely is coming.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by LionDeLeo: 12:41am On Jul 16, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Relax! Don't waste your tears on me. Time for you to weep profusely is coming.

I think I have given you some attention, certainly you won't be this lucky henceforth.

However, the possibility of responding to your posts in future cannot be completely ruled out as comments are being moderated and accordingly, I may require the attention of the moderators.

Until then, bye for now.
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by CharlotteFlair: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I think I have given you some attention, certainly you won't be this lucky henceforth.

However, the possibility of responding to your posts in future cannot be completely ruled out as comments are being moderated and accordingly, I may require the attention of the moderators.

Until then, bye for now.
Lolzz...keep wasting your tears on me omenkalives, I will monitor you more closely going forward.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by LionDeLeo: 1:14am On Jul 16, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Lolzz...keep wasting your tears on me omenkalives, I will monitor you more closely going forward.

As I have stated, situations may necessitate my response sometimes.

Pls, for your information, I'm not omenkalives, and my purpose of reacting to this comment is not to convince you but to debunk the apparent allegation of operating more than one handle as there is an existing rule against such practice on this forum.
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by CharlotteFlair: 1:26am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pls, for your information, I'm not omenkalives, and my purpose of reacting to this comment is not to convince you but to debunk the apparent allegation of operating more than one handle as there is an existing rule against such practice on this forum.
From your very first post where you planned not to engage me, seeing that I am old enough to be your grandmother, I have lost count on the number of times you responded to me grin
I bet you love MILFS omenkalives! grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by LionDeLeo: 1:43am On Jul 16, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
From your very first post where you planned not to engage me, seeing that I am old enough to be your grandmother, I have lost counts on the number of times you responded to me grin
I bet you love MILFS omenkalives! grin

Yeah, I did say so but the statement is not stone cast, there is room for tolerance and I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I mean.

My subsequent comments after that were to bring to the fore some seemingly misconstrued messages especially the implied allegation of using more than one usernames. And indeed, in one of those subsequent comments, I did stated clearly that the possibility of responding to your posts in future cannot be ruled out depending on circumstances but certainly not on account of your opinion of whatever I say regarding a topic on the forum except where of course I feel insulted in which case I may need the attention of mods.

However, I'm still appealing, leave my mention alone based on the earlier message.

Hopefully, you will oblige this time, thanks for your understanding and cooperation, bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by CharlotteFlair: 2:09am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yeah, I did say so but the statement is not stone cast, there is room for tolerance and I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I mean.

My subsequent comments after that were to bring to the fore some seemingly misconstrued messages especially the implied allegation of using more than one usernames. And indeed, in one of those subsequent comments, I did stated clearly that the possibility of responding to your posts in future cannot be ruled out depending on circumstances but certainly not on account of your opinion of whatever I say regarding a topic on the forum except where of course I feel insulted in which case I may need the attention of mods.

However, I'm still appealing, leave my mention alone based on the earlier message.

Hopefully, you will oblige this time, thanks for your understanding and cooperation, bye.
LionDeLeo types, omenkalives likes. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by obonujoker(m): 4:02am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You are Omenkalives.... your comments give you up.... grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 16, 2017
Who the dickens are these faceless "sources" that you guys keep quoting? Why have our newspapers and blogs suddenly adopted this lazy style of reportage? I am tempted to say this is just another bit of fake news<in Trump's voice>.
Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Is natural, the superior must be followed, it has never been the other way round.
Superior my asssss undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by funlord(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
LionDeLeo types, omenkalives likes. grin

He is not! Stop embarrassing yourself by making spurious claims! If you want to engage liondeleo engage him and if you also want to engage omenka or omenkalives do it and beat them at their own game using your wit! Stop beating around the bush looking for alternate reasons as to why they both continually pound your skull with theirs!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Return To Nigeria In Two Weeks Time by LionDeLeo: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2017
funlord:

He is not! Stop embarrassing yourself by making spurious claims! If you want to engage liondeleo engage him and if you also want to engage omenka or omenkalives do it and beat them at their own game using your wit! Stop beating around the bush looking for alternate reasons as to why they both continually pound your skull with theirs!

Pretty sure she knows, just trying to hide behind a finger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran Summons Nigeria Chargé D’affaires Over Zakzaky Situation / You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt / Amotekun Should Be Declare A Terrorist Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.