Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person (2474 Views)

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by AjalaJ(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2017
What is the most embarrassing text message you have sent to the wrong person?

In college I had a crush on this girl. She was religious and I guess I have a thing for the religious types. I had dreamt about her at least half a dozen times and so I had this cockamamie idea that we were “meant to be”.

I asked her out our Freshman year. She said she didn't have the time.

I asked her out our Sophomore year. She said no.

I asked her out our Junior year. She said she had just gotten a new phone and didn't remember her number (of course I didn't believe that).

Senior year I had found out there was an exchange program to Slovakia. They needed an Electrical (me) and am Optical engineer (her). I sent her the announcement to see if she knew anyone who was interested (of course I had hoped it would be her).

Just to confirm my suspicions, I checked her new number and sure enough it was the same as her number was in freshman year. She had lied about getting a new number.

I was still clearly infatuated. My gears were turning. I had a plan on how we could spend more time together. I wrote it out in one long text message and sent it to my friend.

It was only I had already sent it that I realized I had sent it to HER!

Imagine my horror.

I called my friend. He thought I was screwed but he called his older sister anyway to see if there was anything I could do.

The answer was a “He’s screwed.”

She was on guard the entire time there. Eventually I stopped trying to make conversation.

I explored the city by myself. I started going on trips on my own.

When we had returned and finished our project, I suggested we (our group) go have a dinner to celebrate (it was night time and we had worked the whole afternoon). At this point I had already given up and was just trying to be sociable one last time. Excuses were made. I said I was going on my own anyways.

I had finished my dinner and was about to leave when guess who walks in? Her and one of our other group members. It seems they had changed their mind.

They seemed shocked that I was leaving. But really, what was I supposed to do? Stay and watch them eat after they didn't seem to want to socialize?

We never spoke again and I wish her all the best. But, I'm satisfied that I will never wonder “what could have been.” I tried (several times). That’s all you can do as a guy.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-most-embarrassing-text-message-you-have-sent-to-the-wrong-person

Perfect Money/Payeer here: www..com.ng

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by TrapHedges(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2017
Lol i was arguing with tis bih..i pulled out..cus she telling me shii bout been pregnant lol,

so i texted my mama *bih i pulled out*

lol am sure she didnt get it..cus we didnt talk bout it
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lol i was arguing with tis bih..i pulled out..cus she telling me shii bout been pregnant lol,

so i texted my mama *bih i pulled out*

lol am sure she didnt get it..cus we didnt talk bout it

angry angry angry angry
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by dacblogger: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2017
Am here to read lies... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by TrapHedges(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

angry angry angry angry
lmao booo its been years grin
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmao booo its been years grin

angry angry angry

Ur grounded..u can't sleep tonyt in our bed.. angry

U go sleep in the balcony. angry
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by TrapHedges(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

angry angry angry
Ur grounded..u can't sleep tonyt in our bed.. angry
U go sleep in the balcony. angry
u gon put my cloths in a sack bag again sad
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2017
TrapHedges:

u gon put my cloths in a sack bag again sad

No..but ur grounded for 30days..it means no kissing, no touching... angry angry angry
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by TrapHedges(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

No..but ur grounded for 30days..it means no kissing, no touching... angry angry angry

pls i cant do without touching now.. Abeg sad

u can keep d kiss undecided
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

angry angry angry angry
He didn't pull out, did he? tongue
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
He didn't pull out, did he? tongue

Yaaaaz...he denied it..
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Yaaaaz...he denied it..

you just forget abou me abi? undecided
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
comradespade:

you just forget abou me abi? undecided

grin

Ofcurz NOT my Lord... kiss

Lemme follow u. Hope u doing great up there..Can't wait to be back home soon.. cheesy
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Ofcurz NOT my Lord... kiss

Lemme follow u. Hope u doing great up there..Can't wait to be back home soon.. cheesy

really missed you me Lady smiley

we doing fine..... all thanks to mamamia lala
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
comradespade:

really missed you me Lady smiley

we doing fine..... all thanks to mamamia lala

She's a great leader since day 1 grin So I know the FAMILY will juz be fine.. wink
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

She's a great leader since day 1 grin So I know the FAMILY will juz be fine.. wink

so when should we be xpectin you? grin
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
comradespade:

so when should we be xpectin you?
grin

Hopefully tomorrow the new phone I ordered will arrive.. grin

It's very difficult without a phone.. cry
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

sorry hun. so you gat any gist for me? cheesy
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
comradespade:

sorry hun.
so you gat any gist for me? cheesy

cheesy

Ofcurz but Not here in public babe... wink

Hahahhahahahaha..
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by TrapHedges(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

you ordered just one undecided
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
TrapHedges:

you ordered just one undecided

grin

Yaaaaz juz one..only for me...

I shudnt allow u to have a phone coz bitchez sending u nudez and chop ur money for recharge card angry
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy
Ofcurz but Not here in public babe... wink
Hahahhahahahaha..

will catch you in za oza room grin
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by TrapHedges(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Yaaaaz juz one..only for me...

I shudnt allow u to have a phone coz bitchez sending u nudez and chop ur money for recharge card angry

hahhah no chill
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by TrapHedges(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
comradespade:

undecided
comradespade:

undecided
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
comradespade:

I will be there as soon as I can..plz have some chilled JD and iced coke ready..I'm getting thirsty grin
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
TrapHedges:

undecided
I go take her go oza room..... wetin you wan do?undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
TrapHedges:

hahhah no chill
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
TrapHedges:

hahhah no chill

angry and since when u started complaining like this?

Ummmm...
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by TrapHedges(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

angry and since when u started complaining like this?
Ummmm...
abeg coman cook am hungry and hard cool
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I will be there as soon as I can..plz have some chilled JD and iced coke ready..I'm getting thirsty grin

won't drink until you right beside megrin
Re: The Most Embarrassing Text Message To The Wrong Person by TrapHedges(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
comradespade:

I go take her go oza room..... wetin you wan do?undecided
lol e be like say to get only balls dey hungry u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enquiry about alleged Scam / (18+) My Father Had Sex With Me At His Whim. / Girls:can This Guy Be Your Dream Husband? If Yes Call.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.