Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism (29334 Views)

President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / President Akufo-Addo's Attire On His First Day At Work (Photos) / Akufo-Addo Wins Ghana Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by AntiWailer: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Africa and their madness.
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by lightwind(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
let Ghanians not regret soon...
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by lightwind(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
how
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
kayzat:

Some people just talk as if its only blacks that do shameful things . Didn't Trump pack all his children and in-law into his transition team immediately he got elected as Potus ? And he specifically said one of his children will play a leading role in choosing who he appoint into government and the runnings of his government.
TELL THEM OOO.

1 Like

Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by mvem(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
..trump inlaw is one his head staff including his daughter invanka....wetin be d madness?
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by NovusHomo(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
badoi:
Example of Favoritism
which would not happen in white countries

Oh yeah, why don't you ask Donald Trump?
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by juman(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
ELPablochapo:
Selfishness is in blacks like peak.

Have you seen any country developed by blacks before both home and abroad?

Abroad, Haiti and Jamaica are to worst place to live in.

Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by juman(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
NovusHomo:

Oh yeah, why don't you ask Donald Trump?

So far Donald Trump is not a good example of a president.
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by OwoLee(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
kayzat:

Some people just talk as if its only blacks that do shameful things . Didn't Trump pack all his children and in-law into his transition team immediately he got elected as Potus ? And he specifically said one of his children will play a leading role in choosing who he appoint into government and the runnings of his government.

Don't mind us jaare, this same set of Africans were rooting for Hilary Clinton as the president of america before God change am for them. Am sure if it were to be Nigeria or any other African country, we would be hearing all sorts of ridiculous speeches...Let just live and make progress, we like to criticize...
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by loomer: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:
I will Keep saying this. Till nairaland stop this unfair treatment of mmm.. Abi na only mmm d?
Haven't been.people been scammed in this forum countless times yet you people can't appreciate.good things. All those crying mmm took thier money. What have you done for mmm?
I don't see why people should attack mmm.. D haven't shut down. D have stayed months
Defiled odds.

I know this mods cos they have work that Pay them. Won't allow odaz make money in peace.
Pls leave mmm for us oo..
Mmm is now synonymous with snake in nairaland.
Mmm is back. Take.it or leave it

Lazy prick. Your mates dey work 40-70 hours a week trying to make money, you dey there dey back MMM, no go find work do.
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by curvilicious: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Family govt
Before you know they go be like Nigeria
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by curvilicious: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
loomer:

Lazy prick. Your mates dey work 40-70 hours a week trying to make money, you dey there dey back MMM, no go find work do.

Bhahahaha u r wicked cheesy
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by loomer: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
curvilicious:

Bhahahaha u r wicked cheesy

Na lie I talk? People just lazy any how and them wan live good life. How e wan possible?

1 Like

Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by mznel(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
loomer:

g
And ur mates r doin wat? Fool.. if u follow wat u preach. U shud b at ur work place now..
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by AntiWailer: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
mvem:
..trump inlaw is one his head staff including his daughter invanka....wetin be d madness?

Is Trump a normal President ?
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by loomer: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:
g
And ur mates r doin wat? Fool.. if u follow wat u preach. U shud b at ur work place now..

I'm at work, on break actually
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by PetroDolla3: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nonsense! The difference between Ghanaians snd Shitnigerians is that Ghanaians are intelligent while Shitnigerians are MUMUs!

Ghanaians are not complaining and yet some stvpid, inconsequential f00ls from a recession -plagued zoo think they know what is best for a great country like Ghana? Fuckeduppedness!

There is a lot you MUMUs can learn from Ghana!

By the way, where is your president? cool isn't that supposed to be the main topic of discussion on a supposedly shitnigerian forum?

Crass nonsense!
lightwind:
let Ghanians not regret soon...

2 Likes

Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by PetroDolla3: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hahahaha Nana Addo will turn out to be the best President in the history of Ghana! Mark this down! I know what I am talking about. You nigerians should think about yourselves and your jagajaga zoo country, huh? grin grin fuckeduppedness!

1 Like

Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by mznel(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
loomer:

I'm at work, on break actually
Focus on t. Minding ur business wil.help u alot in lifr
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by Just30: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Nonsense! The difference between Ghanaians snd Shitnigerians is that Ghanaians are intelligent while Shitnigerians are MUMUs!

Ghanaians are not complaining and yet some stvpid, inconsequential f00ls from a recession -plagued zoo think they know what is best for a great country like Ghana? Fuckeduppedness!

There is a lot you MUMUs can learn from Ghana!

By the way, where is your president? cool isn't that supposed to be the main topic of discussion on a supposedly shitnigerian forum?

Crass nonsense!
smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin
i can't think far for them oooo
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by Just30: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
badoi:

haha before nko stupid Africans
see the way ya think backwards
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by Just30: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
princeakins:

Does it look proper?
yes it does because she's capable
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by Just30: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
curvilicious:
Family govt
Before you know they go be like Nigeria
grin grin grin it's only in your mind
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by airminem(f): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:
I will Keep saying this. Till nairaland stop this unfair treatment of mmm.. Abi na only mmm d?
Haven't been.people been scammed in this forum countless times yet you people can't appreciate.good things. All those crying mmm took thier money. What have you done for mmm?
I don't see why people should attack mmm.. D haven't shut down. D have stayed months
Defiled odds.

I know this mods cos they have work that Pay them. Won't allow odaz make money in peace.

M M M Now Bigger And Stronger.
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by PetroDolla3: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
How is this particular news item Shitnigeria -related? Can someone with a bit of sense explain?

I also want to assure everyone, friends and enemies of Ghana, that Nana will perform. By the grace of God, he will be the best President in the history if Ghana!

So, you mumu nigerians should back off! Go deal with your own problems and stop meddling in other people's issues!

How will talking about Nana Addo's daughter reverse the recession in your country or make Buhari well?

Learn to mind your own business and deal with your own problems, instead of talking about things wey no concern una sef.
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by Just30: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
juman:

So far Donald Trump is not a good example of a president.
Go tell the American people that and see what you will get
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by Just30: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
badoi:
Example of Favoritism
which would not happen in white countries
You dont even know what your are talking about

1 Like

Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by Tynasparks(f): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
princeakins:

Does it look proper?
no it doesn't buh my opinion doesn't count .
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by loomer: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:

Focus on t. Minding ur business wil.help u alot in lifr

MMM master
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by engrMikemd(m): 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:
Defiled odds.

bro don't mind them
Re: President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism by tomshare16: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
former President of Ghana, Prez Kufuor appointed his brother Addo Kufuor as his minister of defense. He turned out to be one of Ghana's best and most respected Defence ministers in history..
so family doesnt matter if family gets the job done better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) / UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car / Russia Mocks U.S, Biden & The West Over "Fake" Claims Of Ukraine Invasion (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.