Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

“men Should Buy intimacy gadgets For Their Wives” – Nigerian Life Coach Says. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “men Should Buy intimacy gadgets For Their Wives” – Nigerian Life Coach Says. (715 Views)

Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Prostitutes Have More Dignity That African Wives – Nigerian Lady / Many Chinese Women Now Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. I Dont Understand! See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“men Should Buy intimacy gadgets For Their Wives” – Nigerian Life Coach Says. by crispyvick(f): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
A Nigerian life coach Victor Ibeh has come to say on Facebook that men should buy intimacy gadgets for their wives ,as a stand- in for them.This will help them when they are not around .
He says if men can buy drugs to sustain erection, why can’t ladies use intimacy gadgets too?! He shared the post you see on his Facebook wall .
It is my opinion that men should buy toys for their wives.
It is part of the fun. Give her something to use when you are not available.
Give her money to buy bullet. All those times that you are tired, she would take care of herself. I don’t understand men who oppose the idea of women having intimacy gadgets. How does it affect it you?
If you think that using drugs to sustain your erection is cool, why can’t your woman have a toy?
I believe that both parties can use the toys. As a man, you can use her toys on her. It’s all fun and exciting.
Sex shouldn’t be rigid. It requires a lot of open-mindedness, to be able to have good sex.
Copyright, Victor Ibeh 2017
http://www.godwingist.com/2017/03/men-should-buy-sex-toys-for-their-wives.html#more

(1) (Reply)

6 Common Sex Injuries—and How To Deal (educational Purpose) / Things To Do Went Your Relationship Fall Apart / 13 Ways To Stay Connected Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.