Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless (65390 Views)

Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by jossiwan(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nne5:
She was really big tho.

I'd like to get fat.
Yes I mean FAT.
I'm toooo slim.
Fat people are soo lucky.
Go chop Pig, i mean chop pigs, chop am, chop am well, i mean well well. Chop am. You will become fat as a pig and possibly start resembling pig. Just chop pig, u hear?
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by LePrezident(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
*books space*
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Koddedtinz: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wow! She even looks much younger.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by jossiwan(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nne5:
She was really big tho.

I'd like to get fat.
Yes I mean FAT.
I'm toooo slim.

Go chop Pig, i mean chop pig, chop am, chop am well, i mean well well. Chop am. You will become fat as a pig and possibly start resembling pig. Just chop pig, u hear?
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
umm
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Speedyconnect7: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
e be like i like d former self
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by piecesprince(m): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hmm be happy as you are.some people love it fat while some slim
Nne5:
She was really big tho.

I'd like to get fat.
Yes I mean FAT.
I'm toooo slim.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by yomi007k(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
whizraymond:
she look like olosho in Igbo land.
angry

Kai...stop dat!
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Zabilon007(m): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nne5:
She was really big tho.

I'd like to get fat.
Yes I mean FAT.
I'm toooo slim.
Buy 50litres of original Palm oil...put it by your bedside...drink 2 cups for a month before you go to sleep. thank me later
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin grin
yomi007k:
angry
Kai...stop dat!
grin
yomi007k:
angry
Kai...stop dat!
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Topshow2010(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Good for her but I have my reservation considering d disparity in her claimed old body to the new body chest. Anyway I stand to be corrected dt dere is no amount of weight loss exercise u re involved in,it won't reduce d size of ur breast except surgery is involved.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by vanmubie(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
speechless speechless speechless
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by leewin(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nne5:
She was really big tho.

I'd like to get fat. Yes I mean FAT. I'm toooo slim. Fat people are soo lucky.
I swear down..... me too I wish dy could borrow me small fat self
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by LorDBolton(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
freddyboss:
#in vectors voice# mhm mhm true true.shebi u don see mugu

Baba I tire o

Who she dey deceive?

Abeg. Mk she Give other fat women the surgeon's number jare
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nwaoma198(f): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
I like my Chelsea n barca dont wanna lose too much fat cause fat or chubby people are sweet on d bedmatic level.....I just gbadu the sound.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by berrystunn(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nne5:
She was really big tho.

I'd like to get fat.
Yes I mean FAT.
I'm toooo slim.

Very very easy.. And fast
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by phenzy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
ovokooo:

I'll like to add some flesh.

Don't add some flesh why not add some bone
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Ayostephen1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
badassProdigy: I'm too fat. I'd like to get Slim. Slim people are soo lucky wtf is wrong with u both? ONE MANS FOOD...
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Incrizz(f): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
She really really tried.
But she still looks fat to me.

I will like to add a little bit of flesh even though
I enjoy being slim so much.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by midehi2(f): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
nursemyke:

Go and join the "KETO"club and thank me later. Ketogenic all the way.
which one is ketogenic?
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Talk2NBoss: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
This stuff works perfectly well. You can call send me pm if you need it.

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by notoriousbabe: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nne5:
She was really big tho.

I'd like to get fat.
Yes I mean FAT.
I'm toooo slim.
regular fvck will make you fart

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by martineverest(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
lepacious bose was worse than dis
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
wow lovely
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by samsam2019: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nne5:
She was really big tho.

I'd like to get fat.
Yes I mean FAT.
I'm toooo slim.
fat is suffocating

Stop wishing yourself inconvenience
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by notoriousbabe: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Incrizz:
Age really really tried.
But she still looks fat to me.

I will like to add a little bit of flesh even though
I enjoy being slim so much.

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by notoriousbabe: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nwaoma198:
I like my Chelsea n barca dont wanna lose too much fat cause fat or chubby people are sweet on d bedmatic level.....I just gbadu the sound.
who asked for your opinions?

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wow! shocked

This is so amazing.

Shows there's really no reason why anybody should be a fat sl*b except you're freaking lazy.

Excess fat hanging off your frame isn't good to look at.

Instead of consoling yourself that it's in your genes, why don't you get off the couch and help yourself to some slice of wonderful and yummy exercise and dieting.

Looking good gives you a confidence you can't even begin to imagine.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Topshow2010:
Good for her but I have my reservation considering d disparity in her claimed old body to the new body chest. Anyway I stand to be corrected dt dere is no amount of weight loss exercise u re involved in,it won't reduce d size of ur breast except surgery is involved.

Gastric bypass, I think surgery too.

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by deflover(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lies
So all d mass of fat just disappeared
Look those fats around the stomach have streached the skin
Even if she burns them away the skin cant shrink back unless she went under the knife
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by jworos(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
So you mean to tell me all her brezz reduce too??
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Incrizz(f): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
@Notorious babe
#incrizz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.