Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Never Do Trauma ... Join Straighttalk, Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Do Trauma ... Join Straighttalk, Now! (265 Views)

Is This Penis Real Or Fake? Causing Trauma / Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma / Pink Beautiful Trauma (download Direct#) Full. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Do Trauma ... Join Straighttalk, Now! by fibo: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Welcome to StraighTalk

A platform that allows you to share those deep relationship issues clogging up your mind.
This platform thrives on anonymity …that means you can share your relationship issues without revealing your identity.
Research has shown that most individuals who suffer from depression have suicidal tendencies and that 80% of such people would be better-off if only they had a way to share what’s bothering them. Yes. Just by sharing!
In line with that finding, it is glaring that most individuals only need someone they can share their challenges with even if they don’t get a 100% answer. No wonder the saying, “a problem shared is a problem solved”.
At StraighTalk, we thrive on anonymity as mentioned earlier. However, we are guided by strict rules. A violation of which can cause anyone to be blocked or removed from the platform.
Also, the platform is designed to run on a one-on-one interactive sharing session. Hence, it is not a group thing.
One of my greatest joy was when a member, whose husband had another “wife” in another state was able to overcome her trauma just by sharing. She didn’t just overcome
her trauma but also got her husband back fully. Many other experiences and awesome testimonies. All of these people I don’t even know neither have I met but just glad we were all able to share without timidity.
Welcome again to StraightTalk …sharing, helping, solving!

Your Host: Dr Fibo. (08118079690) Whatsapp chat only.

See our rules below:
1. Do not give out your name or any personal information including pictures
2. No voice calls. Only chats on the platform
3. Polite conversations must be adhered to at all times
4. Nothing of violence or other related tendencies should be suggested
5. At no point should any party request for cash or any other material assistance
6. You are free to exit the platform at any given point. With or without notice.
7. Sharing time is opened (FOR NON PREMIUM MEMBERS) MON-FRI 8am to 1:30pm
DISCALIMER:
Any “advice” given on this platform should only be taken as suggestions ONLY and never to be seen as a mandatory POINT OF ACTION.
You may feel free to get advice from any other source of your choice.
Your Host: Dr Fibo (Whatsapp 08118079690)

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Will Resign From Dating And Marriage Proporsal.what Is Your Own Advice Please? / Think On These... / How To Sell Your Photos And Graphics Designs Online And Makemoney - 7 Simple Ste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.