Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba (1891 Views)

Army Arrests Two Boko Haram Informants (Photos) / Police Arrests Biafra Newspaper Publisher, Nine Others Over Sedition / Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
We shall conquer
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Dedetwo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
ibroh22:
the land of the rising sun my foot, they keep soiling Nigeria name both home and abroad u.seless cone headed people

If the bolded is the case, you should have joined them in the march for quick freedom and secession from the cesspit called Nigeria in order to stop them from soiling the name of trash called Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Ngozi123(f): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
I had no idea that searching for newspapers was in the Nigerian Army's job description shocked. Fulani Herdsmen were recently ranked 4th on the global terrorism index, and Boko Haram 1st, but this is what Nigerian soldiers are doing... what a shame undecided.
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZombieKilla:

I have chosen not to ignore it
How does that concern u or ur generation
Abeg go chop ur amala and ewedu
It's getting late
Bye

grin can't u advice your friends to stop lies? Can't u?
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by dokyOloye: 2:06am On Mar 05, 2017
ibroh22:
the land of the rising sun my foot,they keep soiling Nigeria name both home and abroad u.seless cone headed people
they keep soiling Nigeria's name and U still want to be wt them?
Na wa oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Citizens Celebrates As Okey Ezeh Declares Interest For 2019 / Why I Will Serve For Only One Term - Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Looking Aged As Ben Bruce Visited Him Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.