Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) (83062 Views)

Top 10 Disturbing Facts About Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by toprealman: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2017
Leave witches or whatever you call them! Death was due to basic laptop safety contravention. Hope others will learn. RIP bro.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Jasperwhizz(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2017
squarelead:
This is serious o, may we not be victim of untimely death in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by davidadenrele: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2017
TPAND:
This is a mystery. A technical audit and investigation should be carried out to ascertain the conditions that could make a laptop explode. Because i wont lie to you, we are all endangered if this reoccurs again.

His parents should sue the Laptop manufacturer.

Such a sad end. May His soul find perfect peace

Don't be in a hurry to rush into your conclusion, I feel your emotional pain but if you an IT ENGINEER or Specislist you have known that laptops issue of laptops getting hot is a most a general issues, laptop don't get just get hot all of sudden the reasons would have arises from the following.

1.Accumalation of dust and dirt to the processor fan cooling the processor, you need to see the amount of dust and dirt that stored in some processor fan, when been opened for servicing.

2. When laptop get hot underneath some people ignored the warning signs thinking it would cool off after a while and then the laptop automatically shut down or get burnt due to excessive heat emanating from the processor.

3. The best thing to do if your laptops get hot or your feeling is getting hot each time you placed on your hand underneath your laptop is quickly approach a competent engineer who will open up the processor fan paste the processor and return back the fan into the computer so as to cool down the processor for effective laptop function on the motherboard.

4. We have various kind of laptop motherboards ie.Intel CoreDuo, Celeron, AMD.

AMD Intel motherboard are most likely the culprit of motherboards that gets hot they are not be used for rigours works but for just slight laptop works but because most Nigerian are not informed even if they felt something about their laptops they ignore the warning and continue working without consulting an engineer who can advised them or help them.

5. Whichever of the laptops that caused this unfortunate incident would have been giving the user a warning sign either from BIOS at Startup Laptops Manufacturer Giants like HP, Dell, Asus,Gateway,Toshiba,Acer,Fujistu and so on do alot of lab testing quality control, research on their products and they do also advise the end user to consult a professional Incase of any issue or at most return the product for warranty if it's bought new it's likely one or two of this factor happened and this dead fellow would have ignore all this signs and unfortunately meet its timely end.

Please be cautious while using your laptop, laptop is made of both electronic and fibre plastic its components has tendency for it to have electric shock discharge and other problems if you.notice any problem with your laptop kindly please consult a professional don't say i will managed it God forbid if the unfortunate happens you won't be there to say i had i know I was warned but i never listen.

if you are buying a fairly used laptop kindly tell the engineer to paste the processor most engineers too don't give a damn about the laptop they want to sell, most fairly used laptop do have such problems it's right and duty to ask question on the laptop you are buying test it before paying put your hands underneath the laptop for 15 to 20 minutes or ask the engineer where laptop fan position is place your palm and feel the breeze coming out of the laptop of its get not for 15 to 20 minutes the laptop will surely have problem of getting hot don't just pay for the laptop check it very well.

If need more or enquiries on buying a laptop both new and old feel free to call me or send me a whatsapp i will be glad to assist you.08024900627.

David.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by augustine: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2017
Most likely, he was electrocuted to death as a result of the explosion.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Torontoparrot(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2017
Rich4god:
There is something more to this story than what is been reported... Judging from the wounds visible only on his leg, the heat and pain could have woken him up.... Except if he was electrocuted, I still can't see how the laptop killed him.
exactly bro, this bolded may have happened somehow , may God help us
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by drehdinho(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is clearly an arrow by a powerful village predator drone
everything is an arrow.
Can't you guys just have a chill for once?
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Mayorwer: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
obinna58:
Specify the laptop name
it must be an Acer laptop grin
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by crispyvick(f): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
rm dis moment i won't do dis again,mine shld be d worst i do cari my laptop on ma legs evritym wow God is 1derful
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by annnikky(f): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
pussyAvenger:
before nko.

anaghi eji ihe anagba na nti...
Abi oo so one need to be careful...
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by annnikky(f): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Vicolan:

#wink u be my person naw why naw. Just mk sure d news na true ooo. Handcroseed ooo
Hmmmmm... U go ask d op na undecided
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nawa o, he shouldn't have taken that risk na, we learn everyday, I just hope people will be careful, may his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by osenidvdg(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
I guess if those guys are not yahoo boys,or ponzil administrator.may God forgive their sin .
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by pussyAvenger: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
annnikky:

Abi oo so one need to be careful...
yes oo
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
TPAND:
This is a mystery. A technical audit and investigation should be carried out to ascertain the conditions that could make a laptop explode. Because i wont lie to you, we are all endangered if this reoccurs again.

His parents should sue the Laptop manufacturer.

Such a sad end. May His soul find perfect peace
What for? Why not sue the PHCN,FG, his landlord,...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Sell Perfectly Working Fairly Used Laptop's screen, hard drive, ram etc here / New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account / How To Download From 4shared.com Without Log In or Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.