Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One (2670 Views)

The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / I'm 44 Years Old And I've Been Dating A 24 Year Old For 5 Months. But...please! / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
I've been crushing on this beautiful girl for sometime now.
She's so beautiful and down to Earth.. We became friends yesterday so today I took her out for some glass of drink
Surprise to me she smokes codedly and wow I was filled with joy because I so much love girls that smokes .. They turn me on like crazy.
I like to watch my woman smoke because I puff cigar too.

Girls who smoke are romantic and they're cool to hang out with.

I hate to dull
I don't like girls who only want you to always behave like a reverend father thats a huge turn off for me.

Girls who smoke are lively and caring.
Talking from experience because it's a girl that thought me how to smoke back in secondary school.

So right now, I'm kinda contemplating walking out of my current relationship and switch over to this my new found friend.

So guys you like girls who smoke too?

2 Likes

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin

Pinkjacket must see this.. How can u fvck her finish using all the styles in this world and suddenly u want to dump her? Mbanunu

1 Like

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

Pinkjacket must see this.. How can u fvck her finish using all the styles in this world and suddenly u want to dump her? Mbanunu

I'm a free agent

1 Like

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by ImDharay: 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
mtcheeeeew, next sensible thread plz!

1 Like

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
GOD replace buhari with airforce one for us cry

1 Like

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Sunnymatey(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Have fun my brother, but dont come back telling us how she did this or that cus what u sow is what u reap
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
bros try be like jude make you marry get sense na

5 Likes

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Kondomatic(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

But na pinkjacket post am nah

10 Likes

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Cutehector(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
cheesy
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Deadvalley001: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
cool cool Fvcking true.

1 Like

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by LorDBolton(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
Kondomatic:

EPIC

2 Likes

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by sinaj(f): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
ROTFL cheesy
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by olayinks007(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Well ona man's food is another man's poison. Buh guy open nd shine ur eye well well. And if i may ask can u marry such lady 4 real.
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Thats question for another day
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by FTBOY: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
i hate girls that smoke...but i'd fvck them given the opportunity.+

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
ImDharay:
mtcheeeeew, next sensible thread plz!

You forever waiting on another thread grin
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
FTBOY:
i hate girls that smoke...but i'd fvck them given the opportunity.+

They are the best set of peeps to hang out with.

No pretence, No bullshit.
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
I've been crushing on this beautiful girl for sometime now.
She's so beautiful and down to Earth.. We became friends yesterday so today I took her out for some glass of drink
Surprise to me she smokes codedly and wow I was filled with joy because I so much love girls that smokes .. They turn me on like crazy.
I like to watch my woman smoke because I puff cigar too.

Girls who smoke are romantic and they're cool to hang out with.

I hate to dull
I don't like girls who only want you to always behave like a reverend father thats a huge turn off for me.

Girls who smoke are lively and caring.
Talking from experience because it's a girl that thought me how to smoke back in secondary school.

So right now, I'm kinda contemplating walking out of my current relationship and switch over to this my new found friend.

So guys you like girls who smoke too?
No

1 Like

Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nogodye(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

I'm a free agent

cheesy I got that Free agent with so many housing estate at hand...continue
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
ChrisAirforce is dat really u or na troll? grin
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by stacyadams: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin grin the girls i dated //actually smoked with me,when they found out .they couldnt seperate me from my smoke..
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by ImDharay: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
RadiantBae:

You forever waiting on another thread grin
Time will sure tell.
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by usman15gmail: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
sinaj:
ROTFL cheesy
Hmmmm this sinaj ur problem dey for your front o cheesy
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
This is the other side of me you all dunno

No pretence.
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by dollyjoy(f): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin the girls i dated //actually smoked with me,when they found out .they couldnt seperate me from my smoke..
And that is something to be proud of
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

I can tell you have smoked an unusual weed today to be contemplating that. angry
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
thornapple:

I can tell you have smoked an unusual weed today to be contemplating that. angry

Your opinion baby

Your opinion.
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by stacyadams: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
And that is something to be proud of
grin grin yeah..we can smoke together some time though....smoking dont make me irresponsible love grin
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by stacyadams: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin grin thorned apple grin grin
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
ok,it's a free world
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Why be mad
It's what I feel z good for me.

Gurls who smoke rock.
Re: I Like Girls That Smoke And I've Found One by jakandeola(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

I'm a free agent
man baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money / Is It Possible To Get A Girlfriend On NAIRALAND? / Couple Caught Fucking Inside Of Domino Pizza Shop. Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.