Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit (5823 Views)

Manchester United Launch New Adidas Kit...back To Old School Kits / Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA / Nigeria Reject Bafana Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by AMIGO112(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2009
My brothers una talk well o jare! The thing wey dey vex me with Adidas be say,dem go make the same type for all the countries wey dey wear Adidas
na only colour go be the difference But Their home country own (Germany) go dey different.WHY? Na to tell una say dem sabi wetin dem dey do!
On my part i think the agbada thing go really pay us, so we fit dey palm the ball inside or take block referee and lines men view, afterall Henry do am
with out agbada. Make dem do us ad dem do for US94 where na only our Adidas kit stand out! who ever push that button make dem call back to work hin magic!
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by MUNEER2(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
Kappa again?

I'm beggining to fall off my feet
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2009
What other design do they want on it? if they are not satisfied with this design, I think they should include 'Nigeria, Good People, Great Nation' logo on it hmn!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by WarfyBoy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
more money
pump in more money

PDP
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by semid4lyfe(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2009
That kit is just too plain for my liking. Even Aba Tailors can do better grin
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2009
tis the season to rebrand

great jersey, great eagles
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by victorazy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
NIKE is the best
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by Iyineda(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
MUNEER2:

Because jerseys can't score goals doesn't mean they should think we'll take any junk that is being given to us

We don't want that jersey, and that's the final, Gbam!

Oh,  aaaaaaaah. I think I just came. grin cheesy
So much truth contained in just 2 sentences. Thank you for this, good sir. cool

NIKE is the best
lol, yeah, totally. After the lime green we got in 2002,  I'd rather wear a rag sprayed in green paint, real green that is.
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by platinumnk(f): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
MUNEER2:

[size=28pt]Because jerseys can't score goals doesn't mean they should think we'll take any junk that is being given to us

We don't want that jersey, and that's the final, Gbam![/size]

EXACTLY!!!! I can make that same sh!t they pass off as a jersey!

They give us crap and no one wants to say something! Im glad they did. Cameroons Jersey is Hott! angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by eddiebomba(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2009
victorazy:

Believe me, kit do alot beyond your imagination dude

Yeah, or else why is everyone complaining about chelsea's away jersey, a.k.a. 'inverted inter milan' grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by Gekko(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
We deserve a better kit, Cameroon has the most commercialized mainstream kit out of all the African countries.
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by honeric01(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
maybe we should also be wearing body hug like Cameroon but how's kanu going to look like in a body hug? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by desiji: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2009
To crown it all,
The clothes you wear make you what you are!
If the Eagles feel good with what they have on it can even motivate them to do better as imagined
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by chamotex(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
Na kit we wan chop?
Instead of them to focus on how we can win the Nations Cup
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by chamotex(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
desiji:

To crown it all,
The clothes you wear make you what you are!
If the Eagles feel good with what they have on it can even motivate them to do better as imagined

I laugh in DIKEMBE MUTOMBO
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by MUNEER2(m): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2009
chamotex:

Na kit we wan chop?
Instead of them to focus on how we can win the Nations Cup

Maybe you can provide us with how then

One step at a time bruv.
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by chamotex(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2009
MUNEER2:

Maybe you can provide us with how then

One step at a time bruv.

So having 'the best kit in the world' is the first step to being successful/winning the Nations Cup? undecided undecided

Hpw about they employ the right people and focus on priorities.
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by MUNEER2(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2009
chamotex:

So having 'the best kit in the world' is the first step to being successful/winning the Nations Cup? undecided undecided

Hpw about they employ the right people and focus on priorities.

That's your opinion bruv. Different strokes for different folks you know!

Anything worth doing at all, is worth doing well.

We don't want jerseys that'll look like they are being picked up from a dumpster

That's all i'm saying lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by Chubiko: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2009
Thats how our issues start. The next thing you will hear is that we are going to world cup with Kits made at Aba so that some can benefit. they better sort it out quickly.
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2009
The Ayes have it grin and the Nays hold sway, brothers, Jersey or no Jersey, we are out in the first round and i am sure some of our players will have their jersey numbers written with Marker or charcoal grin
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by udennaa: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
there is a song we used to sing wen we were small-oburu jersey na agba o,system na agba o,meaning no be jersey dey play,na system n skill dey play.
however d jersey,guys all we should b interesting in is d performance of d super eagles which i believe will b abysmal going by d current crop of players n coach.who even knows if there's someother reason for d rejection,like some NFF members not getting a cut of the contract sum or, (ur guess is as good as mine);no b me talk lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by Sonofpeace(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2009
Nawaooo na jersey dey play? Wonders shall never end in 9ja, We need friendly matches b4 january,
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by Sonofpeace(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2009
Nawaooo na jersey dey play? Wonders shall never end in 9ja, We need friendly matches b4 january,
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by Sonofpeace(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
I laugh in chinko; kwanchi shinsha chinchin mincho konfu jet li jackie chan bruce li linshiooooooo! God help us Nigerians always late in everything,
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2009
Our jersey is wack.
Adidas takes us for granted.

Go look at the quality of jersey Adidas makes for Argentina and Spain.
The Adidas Chelsea jersey i buy from the CFC megastore is far better than our national jersey.
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by kobikwelu(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
no doubt, ur jersey does not play,

but its an image of ur country.
now adays jerseys are fashion statements.

the fact is that if those jersey's are substandard, i see no reason we should not complain/reject them. (cos we paid for it )

most of those arguing about NFF's reaction(whether genuine or not) should ask themselves, if they give a tailor a material to sew a clothe and he/she does a bad job, wont u protest and demand a better job

so why are  they complaining??
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by CarlosVent(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
WELL hmmmmm lets see the one they will accept
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by Sagamite(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

We had a fancy kit in France 98,,, where did it take us.

It is not the kit that makes the team,it is the creativity and gameplay displayed on field. Our success at the world cup can make the SE a brand to chase after, but sadly (as usual) we are always focusing on really strange stuff,  like when we hide our team training so that spies from other teams cannot know our strategy. only to fall like a truck-load of Maluuus, when we enter the field of play,  We should stop pre-empting failure at this early stage. Because I know Festus Onigbinde and Amodu will claim that poor branding was responsible for our failure at South Africa 2010

Wow!!!

Wow!!!

Wow!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, the kit does not make a team. about damn the only intelligent thing in your post but yet still lame But it is part of the tools for funding teams.

You try and get your kit to be attractive, not because you want to play better football, but because IT IS A TOOL FOR RAISING MONEY!!!

By the time you play in the WC and if you perform well, alot of your people and neutrals would want to join in or identify with the success, and one way is by buying your kit for things like Sunday League or even fashion.

So it is essential you select a kit before the tournament that would maximise this opportunity by being a nice design, and you can use the revenue to fund your football.

JEEEEEEEEEEEESUS, what level of thinking do some people have! *I am out of breath*
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by debosky(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2009
The incompetence of the FA has led to this - what is wrong in creating a design competition in Nigeria to inspire our local designers?

We could do a deal with adidas to create a competition, send out entries with Nigerians voting on the winning entry and the winning designer getting some form of prize. . . .instead we allow the simpletons at adidas to dictate to us and rip us off at the same time with a boring and unimaginative design for the first African World Cup.

The Kit is obviously not more important than preparations, but please - that Kit will be part of the record of this world cup forever. . . .more thought should be put into it and not giving some fake Chelski jersey dyed green and the Samsung removed.
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by Ty207: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2009
This una jersey wahala sef. Abeg e! i no fit use desktop catch rat o.
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by gidson12(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2009
Our appearance matters, we dont want 2 appear with old school jearsy, we cant just allow adidas 2 use, we have d right 2 make our choice afterall its not free, we paid 4 it
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by Iyineda(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
Sagamite:

Wow!!!

Wow!!!

Wow!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Men, what happened to you? How did you reach this? Is the Nigerian educational system this bad? With your level of thinking, I doubt you can achieve much in life.

Yes, the kit does not make a team. about damn the only intelligent thing in your post but yet still lame But it is part of the tools for funding teams.

You try and get your kit to be attractive, not because you want to play better football (Bleep me), but because IT IS A TOOL FOR RAISING MONEY!!!

By the time you play in the WC and if you perform well, alot of your people and neutrals would want to join in or identify with the success, and one way is by buying your kit for things like Sunday League or even fashion.

So it is essential you select a kit before the tournament that would maximise this opportunity by being a nice design, and you can use the revenue to fund your football.

JEEEEEEEEEEEESUS, what level of thinking do some people have! *I am out of breath*

Mate, get Omega 3 tablets.

Jeeez, Sagamite. Your comments are usually accurate and informative but don't you think you went too hard on the guy? undecided

Omega 3 pills. . . . really? grin rotfl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Listen To Live Pigin Commentary On Supersport Dstv / How Come Kylian Mbappe Has A Nigerian Brother? / Super Eagles Vs Senegal Friendly Gets March 23 Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.