Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit (5822 Views)

Manchester United Launch New Adidas Kit...back To Old School Kits / Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA / Nigeria Reject Bafana Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by honeric01(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

OK, I will give a brief answer and then join me on any of the topics in the Sports section.

What the SE lacks is hunger in the team and lack of a creative player. I don't know of much HB players that are at the level to bring the latter or are outstanding enough for the former to warrant them in the team.

You invite players based on the team strength and balance, not on quota system.

What I care about is that Amodu invites our best players, not which proportion is HB and which is FB. I am happy with the bunch invited.

That said, I think it is wrong for him to say he is not taking any HB player to ANC when he just invited 3. If no be say Naija tough for poor man, if I was one of those players, I will not even show up in camp (without giving advance notice) as it is an insult to be wasting my time. You insult me, I insult you. I be training kit, abi I be player wey you go invite when you know say you no go take me.

Anyway catch me in Sports.

What i don't like about this whole thing is the fact that he invited injured players, injured players made that list, bro it sucks.
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by Sagamite(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2009
honeric01:

What i don't like about this whole thing is the fact that he invited injured players, injured players made that list, bro it sucks.

The injured players are Yobo, Martins and Olofinjana.

All 3 are important players in the team and they are expected by their clubs to have recovered by the end of the year, well before the Jan 10 start of ANC. So I have no problem him inviting them.

England worked round the clock and almost set-up a Department for Metatarsal in their best Unis to get Beckham ready at the last minute for WC2002 and Rooney for Euro 2004.

Furthermore, he has only included them in the Camping list, not final list. If they are not fit or well, he has an option to still drop them.
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by honeric01(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
Sagamite:

The injured players are Yobo, Martins and Olofinjana.

All 3 are important players in the team and they are expected by their clubs to have recovered by the end of the year, well before the Jan 10 start of ANC. So I have no problem him inviting them.

England worked round the clock and almost set-up a Department for Metatarsal in their best Unis to get Beckham ready at the last minute for WC2002 and Rooney for Euro 2004.

Furthermore, he has only included them in the Camping list, not final list. If they are not fit or well, he has an option to still drop them.

please come and discuss it here,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=367843.0;num_replies=0
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by salusworth(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2009
As far as i'm concerned, i believe these idiot people at NFF are not even sure of wat they doing, have they eva played in football jerseys in their life? Secondly, who are they to reject football jerseys without the consent of the players who'll wear them?
Also, in planning, there's something called stimulation and that design is a registered design which must have been tested by adidas before they were trademarked, Chelsea FC's 2nd jersey's almost the same design,
I believe Adidas being a renown world body must have sent samples of the design for authorisation, pls whosoever signed approval of authorisation for that jersey wasn't drunk or blind cos he mustav seen the samples before authorising it,
As far as i am concerned, There was Nike before adidas, wat happened?
They better go and resurrect sunflag, after all the made my primary school PE uniform,
NFF are bunch of hypocrites and they can't do anything good,
They want wat france has, are u FFF? you're NFF, bunch of sick asses,
Re: Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit by FBS: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2009
@lagerwhenindoubt, Sagamite you got mail. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Listen To Live Pigin Commentary On Supersport Dstv / How Come Kylian Mbappe Has A Nigerian Brother? / Super Eagles Vs Senegal Friendly Gets March 23 Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.