Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) (26859 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Pastor Benny Hinn And His Wife Suzanne loved up together(photo) / Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by jenavism44: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
what a glorious church where the power of God is ever available

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by jenavism44: 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
when God's general is ministering

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Akinman: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2017
I am proud f my Man of God...it is a privilege to be a part of this glorious vision; we are the biggest stakeholder in d end-time move of God's spirit!...I love u pastor chris!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 1:51am On Mar 06, 2017
paulGrundy:

But not as confused as the numeros EOWL predictions and flip flop doctrines of the watchtower.

LOL. When you're ready to see the light, you must leave that dark cave you've imprisoned yourself in. I feel for your state of spiritual emptiness.

Visit www.jw.org for urgent help. Do you know that that Watchtower is the most distributed magazine in the whole universe? Followed by the Awake? If Watchtower is a lie, I wonder why it's has been on top for so long.

God gave you a sense of reasoning.... Use it, Don't let God be ashamed of you.

Check this link out but Pls don't die afterwards

http://www.trendingtopmost.com/worlds-popular-list-top-10/2017-2018-2019-2020-2021/entertainment/most-read-magazines-world-best-selling-famous-newspapers-cheapest-expensive/
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 2:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Akinman:
I am proud f my Man of God...it is a privilege to be a part of this glorious vision; we are the biggest stakeholder in d end-time move of God's spirit!...I love u pastor chris!

LOL. I comment my reserve. Who know unar. Are you doing the work of faith? Your pastor is so confused. He said there's a part in hell that good people go to.

Hell is not a noun, not a place. It's a verb. It means to cover. Jesus went there when he died. He was buried (covered)
Now if the original meaning of hell is to cover.... Where on earth did the fire comes from. That is why you can never find hellfire in the Bible. What we have is a LAKE OF FIRE and it stands for something. It's not a literal fire.

See Revelation 20:14 KJV
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

SEE CONFUSION for your pastor. Your pastor will say Lake of fire means hell fire oooo. But can hell be casted into hell?

Wouldn't it make more sense if we follow the true meaning of hell in understanding this bible passage?

14 And death and hell (grave/covering) were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Is it possible to throw death and the grave into the lake of fire? No! That is why the Bible says that this late of fire does not mean hell as your confused pastor said but it means the second death.

Now what is the second death? Ask your pastor, I will come correct both of you later.

Shallom!
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Akinman: 6:07am On Mar 06, 2017
Maximus85:

LOL. I comment my reserve. Who know unar. Are you doing the work of faith? Your pastor is so confused. He said there's a part in hell that good people go to.

Hell is not a noun, not a place. It's a verb. It means to cover. Jesus went there when he died. He was buried (covered)
Now if the original meaning of hell is to cover.... Where on earth did the fire comes from. That is why you can never find hellfire in the Bible. What we have is a LAKE OF FIRE and it stands for something. It's not a literal fire.

See Revelation 20:14 KJV
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

SEE CONFUSION for your pastor. Your pastor will say Lake of fire means hell fire oooo. But can hell be casted into hell?

Wouldn't it make more sense if we follow the true meaning of hell in understanding this bible passage?

14 And death and hell (grave/covering) were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Is it possible to throw death and the grave into the lake of fire? No! That is why the Bible says that this late of fire does not mean hell as your confused pastor said but it means the second death.

Now what is the second death? Ask your pastor, I will come correct both of you later.

Shallom!
I don't babble with critics: that is wat my bible taught me ..2tim3:16...go and get a life

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2017
crooks in the pulpit.
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2017
Akinman:
I don't babble with critics: that is wat my bible taught me ..2tim3:16...go and get a life

When you see the truth, you call it criticism, because you're afraid of the truth. The truth is not in you.

Any intelligent person will reason with what I've said. You're afraid to find out that your pastor knows nothing.

And what has 2 Timothy 3:16 got to do with what has been said?
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2017
Number2:
am sure his so called wisdom has eventually ended him in hell, you may join him too. bro better repent, so you don't regret it
Oh shut up! Hell's gatekeeper!
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Number2(m): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Oh shut up! Hell's gatekeeper!
lol. hmm.... I pray you don't regret ur words some day bro
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Number2:
lol. hmm.... I pray you don't regret ur words some day bro
Have you been to Hell before? Once again shut up!
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Number2(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Have you been to Hell before? Once again shut up!
hmm. I guess you are not the one paying for my data.... mbok!
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by donnie(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Great men with swag...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Interesting15: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

fela

But fela died by HIV due to living an 'anyhow' lifestyle (alcohol, women, marijuana, etc)

Now, Jesus Christ asked me to live a responsible sinless life (and I don't drink alcohol, I don't fornicate, etc)

Are you saying I should dump Jesus and the responsible way of life He opened for me

And begin living the type of life that fela lived (I should begin smoking, fornicating about, drinking hard drinks, etc)?
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Pastafarian: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Interesting15:

But fela died by HIV due to living an 'anyhow' lifestyle (alcohol, women, marijuana, etc)

Now, Jesus Christ asked me to live a responsible sinless life (and I don't drink alcohol, I don't fornicate, etc)

Are you saying I should dump Jesus and the responsible way of life He opened for me

And begin living the type of life that fela lived (I should begin smoking, fornicating about, drinking hard drinks, etc)?

this hardly makes sense bro, its filled with strawman

I don't live the type of life you just described that fela lived BUT I agree fully with his verbal messages

you don't need Jesus to live a responsible life
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by ideologies(m): 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
true we dont need Jesus to live a responsible life,
but you sure do need Jesus to live a Higher life, life about sickness, poverty, etc wink smiley smiley smiley
Pastafarian:

this hardly makes sense bro, its filled with strawman

I don't live the type of life you just described that fela lived BUT I agree fully with his verbal messages

you don't need Jesus to live a responsible life
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Pastafarian: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
ideologies:
true we dont need Jesus to live a responsible life,
but you sure do need Jesus to live a Higher life, life about sickness, poverty, etc wink smiley smiley smiley

Christians get sick, there are Christians living in poverty in Nigeria so I don't get your point

unless you'll pull the "No True Scotsman" fallacy by claiming those "Sick and poor Christians" aren't true Christians
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by ideologies(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
hahahhaa, going to church does not make you a Christian.

There is a higher life in Christ, some Churches are yet to get the revelation and teach their members

Isaiah 33:24 -
No one living in Zion will say, "I am ill"; and the sins of those who dwell there will be forgiven. - New International Version

I bet you have not heard of this before . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pastafarian:

Christians get sick, there are Christians living in poverty in Nigeria so I don't get your point

unless you'll pull the "No True Scotsman" fallacy by claiming those "Sick and poor Christians" aren't true Christians
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by Pastafarian: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
ideologies:
hahahhaa, going to church does not make you a Christian.

There is a higher life in Christ, some Churches are yet to get the revelation and teach their members

Isaiah 33:24 -
No one living in Zion will say, "I am ill"; and the sins of those who dwell there will be forgiven. - New International Version

I bet you have not heard of this before . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

open a thread on this and let's discuss, you'll also educate some of your fellows in the process
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by ideologies(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
I wish I could, I have a lot on my desk to do ...

I would rather relate with people on one on one bases, A thread will only lead to arguments and i dont have time for that smiley smiley wink wink

Jesus is Alive, 1 Love Rasterman kiss kiss kiss kiss
Pastafarian:

open a thread on this and let's discuss, you'll also educate some of your fellows in the process
Re: Pastor’s Conference With Benny Hinn And Oyakhilome: Highlights (Photos) by TheDigitalEvang: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Benny Hinn is an evangelist and teacher noted as the messenger of God’s life-saving and miracle working power of the Gospel. He organizes healing services in his church, which is known by the name Miracle Crusade, in which he treats humans suffering from various diseases.

Over the years, he has authored various best-selling books, including ‘Good Morning’, ‘Holy Spirit’, ‘Prayer That Gets Results’, ‘Blood in the Sand’, and ‘Lamb of God’. He even initiated the popular television program, ‘This Is Your Day’, which has become the world´s most-watched Christian program. With the viewership number crossing the one billion mark, the show is daily seen in over 200 countries on various Christian television networks.

Additionally, he and his ministry are engaged in providing food, clothing, shelter, education and religious teachings to children across the globe. He has also rendered his support to various health care facilities, hospitals, crisis relief organizations and feeding programs. Till date, he is committed to teaching the words of God by preaching the Gospel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty / Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.