Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Why Do Ladies Feel This Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Feel This Way (4699 Views)

Why Do Ladies Feel Inferior And Worthless More Than Guys? / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Raydans: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2017
When a girl visits you. After you might have both gotten down the sheets and it's time for her to take her leave. You give her tfare (not a bad idea).
It is like you paying her for the services rendered in form of a tfare.
Now the funny thing is an average nigerian lady feels and sees this as a right even after exhausting your energy to do the deed for a mutual benefit.
Yesterday a lady visited me. Her place to mine to & fro is about N200bike, she initiated everything, when she was leaving i was quick to give her 1.5k out of my church mind o thinking its too much sef for bike. But she was quick to respond
"It is not enough"
"Dint you know what you did ni".
I was dazed. I Just weak instantly. LOL.
Was i even supposed to give you anything before "i whispered that inside my mind ni oo
There are several other experiences like that. Am sure am not the only one.
Now to the ladies why do you feel this way

What is the mystery behind the feeling
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2017
You sef too like free things.
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by slimthugchime(m): 7:58am On Mar 05, 2017
rubbish

is this all you could think of this early sunday morning undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Raydans: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
Free things keh. When she no be runs babe na
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2017
Lol. na Olosho she be na. Them plenty like that.
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Raydans: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2017
slimthugchime:
rubbish

is this all you could think of this early sunday morning undecided
wetin you find come here for early Sunday morning. Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by jixasi(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by jixasi(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Amarabae(f): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2017
Go to church. This is sunday
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Cutehector(m): 8:12am On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
Go to church. This is sunday
what u doing here den? Demons acting like saints

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Amarabae(f): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2017
Cutehector:
what u doing here den? Demons acting like saints
omg, you called me a demon?
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by lastclaire4(f): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2017
Normally I don't like someone giving me tfare. My ex I had to teach him that. If u give me money with your hand that means u should be ready to part with 3k. Then when I visit I always tell him to drop me himself. But when I know he will not be able to he will drop me close to my house. Then I will collect what I want from the wallet as tfare. But when I collect myself I collect little like 1k sef. But if u give me that with ur hand i wont collect cos i find it very insulting like i cant afford myfare. when he noticed that abt me he become very free with his wallet. Even when we are going to buy stuffs like take away from the eatery he doesn't give me money. He gives me the wallet and when I am done I return what ever. It was like that until devil entered and scattered the relationship. Oooo I remember those good times we were happier then than when it became very rosy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by dingbang(m): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
omg, you called me a demon?
ok so if I said pot calling kettle black., u would still ask if I were calling u a pot?
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2017
lastclaire4:
Normally I don't like someone giving me tfare. My ex I had to teach him that. If u give me money with your hand that means u should be ready to part with 3k. Then when I visit I always tell him to drop me himself. But when I know he will not be able to he will drop me close to my house. Then I will collect what I want from the wallet as tfare. But when I collect myself I collect little like 1k sef. But if u give me that with ur hand i wont collect cos i find it very insulting like i cant afford myfare. when he noticed that abt me he become very free with his wallet. Even when we are going to buy stuffs like take away from the eatery he doesn't give me money. He gives me the wallet and when I am done I return what ever. It was like that until devil entered and scattered the relationship. Oooo I remember those good times we were happier then than when it became very rosy
ehhhyaaaa
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Raydans: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2017
lastclaire4:
Maybe he later realized you were not bringing anything to the table than your cherry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Yuneehk(f): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
ok so if I said pot calling kettle black., u would still ask if I were calling u a pot?
LOL! You never get tired do you? How many years ban were you given
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Slimzjoe(m): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2017
lastclaire4:

There was no Devil...N!gga realised you where a liability

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by dingbang(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2017
Yuneehk:

LOL! You never get tired do you? How many years ban were you given
I was never banned.. I just like switching accounts...
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Yuneehk(f): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
I was never banned.. I just like switching accounts...
Quote me with that account. You know I'm a doubting Yun.eehk
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by kstorm(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2017
lastclaire4:
hello
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by dingbang(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2017
Yuneehk:

Quote me with that account. You know I'm a doubting Yun.eehk
so u now want me to logout and login again. .. Just to prove to u Something dat won't add anything to my life?
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Yuneehk(f): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
so u now want me to logout and login again. .. Just to prove to u Something dat won't add anything to my life?
K
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by lastclaire4(f): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=Raydans post=54285467]
Maybe he later realized you were not bringing anything to the table[/quote?

Lol. For you to know. I choose the name of one of his companies for him. I don't ask for money cos then I knew he was trying to get some where. Naturally I don't know how ask for money. How else do u want me to bring something to the table.we were there for each other at the beginning. When he has visitors he begs me to come and make stuffs for him to at least save some money instead of taking how many people to the eatery. Don't say that I wasn't supportive. What made us to have a crack was devil. Even when we settle he still goes back to same thing that made us go our way. At some points we are parallel on a particular ideology and for me it is a no no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by lastclaire4(f): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2017
Slimzjoe:

There was no Devil...N!gga realised you where a liability

Ok since u want to hear gist. I work and I am very independent. We parted cos for me I didn't want to be involved in some sorts. Which I made clear at the verly start of the relationship he agreed. If I am a liability he won't keep coming back. But then my mind is not really there anymore.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Raydans: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=lastclaire4 post=54285852][/quote]
Who is now this imaginary devil

Wetin this imaginary devil go cause ehn. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by lastclaire4(f): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2017
Raydans:

Who is now this imaginary devil

Wetin this imaginary devil go cause ehn. Lol
Lol. Thank God in all I don't get heart broken That is my strength grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Stephandeswardt: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
the

What's your cost price biko

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by LordZero(m): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2017
jixasi:
Is it a must that we watch your videos
Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by Raydans: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2017
lastclaire4:

Lol. Thank God in all I don't get heart broken.
From all what you said its obvious you wanted a no sex relationship and our bross can't cope abi grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Feel This Way by lastclaire4(f): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2017
Raydans:

From all what you said its obvious you wanted a no sex relationship and our bross can't cope abi grin

Raydans go to church.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bob Brisky Joins Nairaland / She Is Not Your Wife / Drop A Broke Man Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.