Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? (1142 Views)

Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? / My Wife Has Pregnancy Symptoms But Not Pregnant, What Could Be Wrong With Her? / What Could Be Wrong With My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by chronique(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2017
Hi folks, just wanna find out if anyone here has experienced this thing. Lately, I've been battling with shocking chills in my body. This is how it works. I could be having my bunch of keys in my hand and the moment they rub against each other, I suddenly feel shock in my teeth. Sometimes, it could occur while opening the gate, or otherwise. The thought of two metals rubbing against themselves also causes. I went to get a haircut last night and I was so uncomfortable as the clipper went through my hair and the sound of the clipper progressed. I usually rub my tongue against my teeth anytime this thing occurs so as to get a little bit of relief.

What could be the cause of this?

Note: I have broken teeth in front and this is where I usually feel the chills. The teeth broken in front are cracked but not out.
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by sisisioge: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2017
Hmmmmmm...Biko stay away from thunder strikes and direct electricity voltage. God forbid anyone we know gets electrocuted.

The MDs are coming in shortly.
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by Nutase: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2017
Dunno
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmmmmm...Biko stay away from thunder strikes and direct electricity voltage. God forbid anyone we know gets electrocuted.

The MDs are coming in shortly.

In your mind now what you wrote up dere made sense abi?
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
chronique:
Hi folks, just wanna find out if anyone here has experienced this thing. Lately, I've been battling with shocking chills in my body. This is how it works. I could be having my bunch of keys in my hand and the moment they rub against each other, I suddenly feel shock in my teeth. Sometimes, it could occur while opening the gate, or otherwise. The thought of two metals rubbing against themselves also causes. I went to get a haircut last night and I was so uncomfortable as the clipper went through my hair and the sound of the clipper progressed. I usually rub my tongue against my teeth anytime this thing occurs so as to get a little bit of relief.

What could be the cause of this?

Note: I have broken teeth in front and this is where I usually feel the chills. The teeth broken in front are cracked but not out.

Yes, any clattering sound is what triggers the chills or shocks you feel in your broken teeth. I know you dare not take cold or chilled liquids. Your enamel(outer covering) of your teeth are also wearing out.
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by chronique(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Yes, any clattering sound is what triggers the chills or shocks you feel in your broken teeth. I know you dare not take cold or chilled liquids. Your enamel(outer covering) of your teeth are also wearing out.

Any possible solution?
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by sisisioge: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

In your mind now what you wrote up dere made sense abi?

Sometimes muscles doesn't translate into brain angry
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
chronique:

Any possible solution?

Well, i can't say you should avoid such clattering sounds but you can limit your consumption of chilled drinks and take it easy on your enamels when brushing to avoid wearing away.
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
sisisioge:

Sometimes muscles doesn't translate into brain angry

What is your point? It seems you are neck- deep in this sea of senselessness and you don't even know it. Don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by chronique(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Well, i can't say you should avoid such clattering sounds but you can limit your consumption of chilled drinks and take it easy on your enamels when brushing to avoid wearing away.

Ok. Thanks
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by sisisioge: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

What is your point? It seems you are neck- deep in this sea of senselessness and you don't even know it. Don't quote me again.

OK, E--diot undecided
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by sisisioge: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
sisisioge:

OK, E--diot undecided

Hmm, see dis girl o, u no dey fear abi? But you know ur senses is so depreciated and u really need an upgrade. Rather than be insultive why not eat the pie of humility and do something about your situation.
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by sisisioge: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Hmm, see dis girl o, u no dey fear abi? But you know ur senses is so depreciated and u really need an upgrade. Rather than be insultive why not eat the pie of humility and do something about your situation.

Hmmm...See you this steroids gulper! You threw the first punch when you insulted me dude...You should cut a piece for yourself from that humble pie instead of constituting a nuisance. Whew! Feels quite exhilarating to go E with e-diots like you. Next time if a post or comment doesn't go down well with you...Just ignore. You downrightly won the bid for all your fellows' sins today. Ndi arra!
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
I have the same phobia for certain scratch sounds. If I mistakenly rub scratch on enamel over the other, may day don spoil b that. If someone drags a metal along a concrete floor, I get so irritated that I have to eat something hot or pepperish to prevent my teeth from reacting. And this allergy has been there as long as I can remember.
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
sisisioge:

Hmmm...See you this steroids gulper! You threw the first punch when you insulted me dude...You should cut a piece for yourself from that humble pie instead of constituting a nuisance. Whew! Feels quite exhilarating to go E with e-diots like you. Next time if a post or comment doesn't go down well with you...Just ignore. You downrightly won the bid for all your fellows' sins today. Ndi arra!
See how ur mouth/fingers are blabbing like a toothless bulldog. Next time when you are to comment on a post "THINK REAL HARD BEFORE YOU TYPE".

Point of correction i am all natural. I don't do steroids. I won't reply u again.

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by sisisioge: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

See how ur mouth/fingers are blabbing like a toothless bulldog. Next time when you are to comment on a post "THINK REAL HARD BEFORE YOU TYPE".

Point of correction i am all natural. I don't do steroids. I won't reply u again.

Cool...Azzzhole. Back off and stop teaching me what my hand and mouth should say. By the way, who cares if you mix your steroids with weeeds? Result is still same... Overzealous gbeborun. Just learn to mind your biz. Bro Solo .
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by chronique(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ok, can the two of you just get a room and sort yourselves out? The weather is cold you know...
Re: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 07, 2017
Why not get checked out at the hospital?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bleeding During Ovulation / Effective Natural Ways To Increase The Size Of Your joystick / Battling With High Blood Pressure? Let's Talk On The Natural Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.