Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Can I Tint Light Without Police Harrassment - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can I Tint Light Without Police Harrassment (882 Views)

3 Facts About Vehicle Window Tint Permit In Nigeria / 2 Ways To Obtain A Tint Permit For Your Vehicle / How My Rewire Tried To Trick Me By Turning Off VSC Light Without Fixing VSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Tint Light Without Police Harrassment by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2017
I drive a black car with leather seats the sun has been crazy. I tinted dark the back windshield and it's cool now am tinking of tinting the back side windows light. What do you think?
Re: Can I Tint Light Without Police Harrassment by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2017
obitee69:
I drive a black car with leather seats the sun has been crazy. I tinted dark the back windshield and it's cool now am tinking of tinting the back side windows light. What do you think?

You will have light harassment and part with cash each time you are caught.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Tint Light Without Police Harrassment by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gazuz what if I get the tint permit. It covers it right. I'll just claim it came like that from the factory. Most factory tinted are really not you know
Re: Can I Tint Light Without Police Harrassment by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
obitee69:
Gazuz what if I get the tint permit. It covers it right. I'll just claim it came like that from the factory. Most factory tinted are really not you know

you will be schooled on what is factory and what is not. And you will still part with a little money each time.

Permit covers factory tint

You will have to get a Dr's report from a govt hospital that's states exposure to excessive sunlight is harmful to your health if you want to get away with the use of non factory tint
Re: Can I Tint Light Without Police Harrassment by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
obitee69:
you didn't get the C again?
Re: Can I Tint Light Without Police Harrassment by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Really with that fly?I gats go doctor then lol
Re: Can I Tint Light Without Police Harrassment by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bossforeva:
you didn't get the C again?

Baba money never reach o. Toks na 6.5m. Cos of dollar. Too pricey. I tot it was say 4m

(1) (Reply)

Main Radiator Or Reservoir Tank / Help!!!! My Car AC Stopped Working / 6 Tips For Driving Safely In The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.