Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" (49075 Views)

Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' / I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2017
TRUE STORY ABOUT KIDNAPPED AND HUMILIATED BY MY STUDENT, MERCY AND HER BOY FRIEND - I.G. YUSUF (Lecturer involved)
PUBLISHED AS RECEIVED:

Latest on the IBB University Lecturer vs Student Sex Scandal KIDNAPPED AND HUMILIATED BY MY STUDENT, MERCY AND HER BOY FRIEND - I.G. YUSUF (Lecturer involved)

All my life, I have always wanted to be a teacher because the teaching profession represented to me an epitome of integrity. I have always believed that through education, we can contribute to the development of our society.

So, consciously, I choose to be a teacher. I have struggled all my life to protect my integrity and this is why I have decided to speak out because silence is tantamount to acceptance. My ordeal started when my PhD supervisor (Dr Abaya) who is currently a sabbatical staff in my Department asked me to help him administer a 40-minute test of ENG 409, a course Mercy was writing.

The class to be used for the test was too small thereby necessitating the division of the class into two. The rule surrounding the conduct of the test was laid down by the examiner, that a student caught cheating would have his or her script destroyed. Mercy sat behind her classmate named Samuel, and when the test was about to round up, Samuel raised up his scripts for Mercy to copy. I warned Samuel to desist but he just smiled and carried on. I therefore collected his paper and wrote on it, “cheated”.

Then I kept the script on the table waiting for other students to finish. As the test ended, Dr Abaya came in and asked me if there was any problem during the test, and I replied yes. I showed him Samuel’s paper and explained what happened.

The paper was then torn. The following day, Mercy kept on calling me persistently that she wanted to see me because Samuel had been disturbing her and she needed me to help them talk to Dr Abaya on behalf of the Samuel. I clearly told her that there was nothing I could do about it. I stayed in my office preparing my handover notes to the next examination officer in my Department as I was just recently appointed as the Faculty Examinations Officer. I was also busy preparing materials for the forth coming first semester examination.

I left my office around 10:00pm on the fateful day for my house in Lapai town. On my way home, I slowed down near the Master Chef Restaurant where the road was sandy and I saw Mercy by the side of the road. Before I could fathom what was happening, four boys opened my car, jumped inside and closed the doors. One of them pressed a gun behind my head and ordered me to keep driving until we got to Mercy’s house.

Then they forced me into the house and ordered me to lick some oranges but I refused. Subsequently they boys forced me to take some water melon! One of the boys slapped me repeatedly. He said that he failed my GST course for three years and kept on slapping me and slapping me with both hands simultaneously and shouting at me, “Am I dull!, Am I dull!?” He kept on beating me, shouting that he was so angry with me. Up till date, I still have problems with my ears as a result of the slapping and beating the boys subjected me to. They threatened to kill me if I did not comply with all their directives.

Under duress, I was forced to write four undertakings to pass some four students in the exams. They beat and kicked me and I sustained injury in my hand which started bleeding. They asked me to sit and write an essay of 450 words the way I used to ask them to write essay in the class. All through these, they were smoking and drinking. Thereafter, I was asked to UnCloth but I refused. They forcefully stripped me and took some shots of me and their leader identified as SKT. They took my handsets, ATM cards and some cash that I had in my pocket. They soaked my shirt in water. They asked me how much I had in the bank and I told them it was not up to a hundred thousand Naira. They kept me hostage throughout the night doing different chores for them, including mopping the floor for Mercy. They humiliated and abused me throughout the night while Mercy video recorded. After several hours as I was going through the ordeal, I started experiencing pains in my chest and started bringing out some mucus. I went to the toilet to spit out the mucus and came back to be engaged in another task until one of them observing my condition said they should allow me to go so that I would not die in their hands. Then they called somebody and gave me the phone to talk to him. As they released me, they gave me a phone number which I must call by 10:00 am when I get home.

After my release, I reported the incident to my Dean. Later that same day they still came to my office to confront me, locked me inside and demanded to know why I was “following” Mercy. They further demanded that I bring the N2million they asked me for. Even when I went out of my office later, I still saw the people that came to my office in strategic places watching my office.

I decided that the world must hear my side of the story which is now being investigated by the law enforcement agents and the university authority. I was kidnapped, assaulted, humiliated, and psychologically traumatized. Yet they still sent out my naked picture and videos doing chores on the internet. I have been maligned and defamed and I will not rest until I get justice.

I.G. YUSUF

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=107596369769852&id=100015584677475

Here below are photos of Mercy and her boyfriend that put me through all the ordeals.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by victor2008(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
story for the gods

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
victor2008:
story for the gods
which one do we believe

3 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by SuperS1Panther: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
this shameless nonentity thinks he is narrating tales by moonlight story to his mumu cattle?

You are morally bankrupt, mentally unstable and psychologically imbalance to be any lecturer anywhere in the world.

You are a disgrace to your family name, immediate family and whoever is your associate.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
The lecturer think say we be cows undecided

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by greatgod2012(f): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mr lecturer, had it been you have a clean slate before, all this your story would have been easier to believe, but alas, according to what we've been hearing about you, you were sooooo bad, even "badder and baddest" when it comes to sleeping with female students, so, we ain't believing your tales by moonlight!

Next.........

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by greatgod2012(f): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
BTW, op, add source and invite lalasticlala to push this to FP. Let's see how many people will believe this man's story!
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by abdulg: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
greatgod2012:
Mr lecturer, had it been you have a clean slate before, all this your story would have been easier to believe, but alas, according to what we've been hearing about you, you were sooooo bad, even "badder and baddest" when it comes to sleeping with female students, so, we ain't believing your tales by moonlight!

Next.........

1. But from the campus gist show that he doesn't go after girls November 2016.
http://ibbulcampusgist..com.ng/2016/10/top-10-most-popular-lecturers-in-ibb.html
He is No 3. Dr IG Yusuf: this man... strict and incoherent with principles. From department of English language, he is known for taking GST(use of English) research has shown that 89% of ladies he lecturers dislikes him due to his lack of regard for ladies and women generally. He gives no single regard to women whenever citing an instance during his lecture, this had made so many people to suspect that he was probably given birth to by a man.
2. The students Mercy has gone to police station to stop the investigation on the matter. That mean they don't wont the world to know the truth.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
greatgod2012:
BTW, op, add source and invite lalasticlala to push this to FP. Let's see how many people will believe this man's story!
how do i invite lalasticala
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Top 10 Most Popular Lecturers In IBB University.

We present to you today the top 10 most popular lecturers in IBB University. These lecturers became IBBUL Campus Gist top 10 lecturers due to the unique lifestyle they live and how they relate with students. They are however on the list because when you mention their name to the entire IBBULites, at least 70-80% if not 100% have heard their names. Some of them are popular to the extent that even non IBBULites have heard their names time and again.

Meanwhile, to the best of our research, we present to you this result. You might see the research not worthy, but surely, it is worthy to others. Nevertheless, there are some other popular names of lecturers you might have heard but are not included; the likes of Dr Ma'ali etc, this is because they are half lecturers half administrative staffs. Like Dr Ma'ali is Dean Students affairs, aka Disaster of sociology is IJMB coordinator and he still holds another position in the school and the likes of others.

Starting from the least to the top, here are the top 10 most popular lecturers in IBB University.

10. Compiler: his first name is Abdulganiyu and he is from department of computer science. He is known for taking 100 Level CSC101 and CSC102 (introduction to computer science). Perhaps, it was his mode of lecturing that made students nicknamed him compiler. Down to his department, he is known for strictness in script marking. He is a masters degree holder and we gathered that he is currently running a distant learning PhD programme.

9. Mr Baba Abdullahi: Popularly called Baba BUS. He is from the department of business administration. You can't mention his name twice to the students in faculty of management and social sciences, and also those in faculty of education taking business administration as teaching course. Baba BUS is known for the difficult continuous assessment he always organise. No matter how hard you read before his test, you must panic. He is also known for his fierce mode of invigilating.

8. Mr Okene: from the department of economics. Research has shown that his name is the most pronounced lecturer's name by any economics student in IBB University. He is known for impromptus test and sometime bores students with dry gist. We gathered that he is currently absent in discharging his duties due to an ailment.

7: Dr Salome: Popularly called kpake kpake. He is from the department of human kinetics and health education. He is famous for his pot belly, funny dressing, hilarious composition of words and his sense of humour. He is synonyms with the word "kpake kpake" which has earned him such a beautiful Nick name.

6. Dr David: His name is already stored in the 'brain memory' of especially U13 and U14 students that did MTH101. Even those that didn't offer MTH101 have heard his name time and again. He is from the department of Maths/Computer. He is known for fixing late lecture classes mostly around 7pm. He can so threaten students with carry over. He can so tell students stories that are not true during his lectures. Any student that attend his lecture unhappy must come out happy because you must just laugh.

5. Dr Mrs Elele: from the department of Chemistry. Also called iron lady, though she's truly a woman of steel. She is known for her intense strictness. When she says "Eze goes to school" then definitely Eze must go to school whether Eze likes it or not. She is popular for confiscation of phones in the exam hall. Irrespective of where you keep your phone, irrespective of the type of phone you use, irrespective of who you are, when she seizes your phone, my brother, don't even beg for sim card, just go and do welcome back and buy a new phone.

4. Dr Olojede: 'the owner of the masquerade' the disabled but able, from the department of continuing education. He is known by all in faculty of education and arts, perhaps, even those seeking for admission into the faculty already knows him. He is known for taking GST (Logic, philosophy and human existence) his threats are fierce and his social habit isn't really coherent.

3. Dr IG Yusuf: this man... strict and incoherent with principles. From department of English language, he is known for taking GST(use of English) research has shown that 89% of ladies he lecturers dislikes him due to his lack of regard for ladies and women generally. He gives no single regard to women whenever citing an instance during his lecture, this had made so many people to suspect that he was probably given birth to by a man.

2. Dr Ogungbe: is there really any student that hasn't heard of this name? Perhaps just few. He was the personal assistant of Prof. Kolo, former VC IBB University. But ever since Kolo's departure, he became a bit calm. He is also popular for his strictness and being funny in the course of lecturing. When he enters the lecture hall, no one enters again. He also gives impromptus test

1. Mr Wanchi: if this name didn't hit our number one spot, then it means we are as partial as the admission committee. Mr Wanchi is not only popular in IBB University, but in the media space of the world. He gained his popularity or rather, he came to limelight after using a 100 Level student to test his slapping skills. He gave the student over 5 resounding slaps, unknown to him that a clever and brave students was videoing the absurd scene. The video did not only go viral in the university's community, but travelled as far as China and Cyprus through the media space. The video appeared on Linda Ikeji's blog and nairaland. Although he was later suspended by the disciplinary committee for the barbaric act.

IBBUL Campus Gist as the watch dog of the campus put this forward after a concise inquiry and research

http://ibbulcampusgist..com.ng/2016/10/top-10-most-popular-lecturers-in-ibb.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by lukecent: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
I left my office around 10:00pm on the fateful day for my house in Lapai town. On my way home, I slowed down near the Master Chef Restaurant where the road was sandy and I saw Mercy by the side of the road. Before I could fathom what was happening, four boys opened my car, jumped inside and closed the doors. One of them pressed a gun behind my head and ordered me to keep driving until we got to Mercy’s house. Then they forced me into the house and ordered me...

Read this line again

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
lukecent:
I left my office around 10:00pm on the fateful day for my house in Lapai town. On my way home, I slowed down near the Master Chef Restaurant where the road was sandy and I saw Mercy by the side of the road. Before I could fathom what was happening, four boys opened my car, jumped inside and closed the doors. One of them pressed a gun behind my head and ordered me to keep driving until we got to Mercy’s house. Then they forced me into the house and ordered me...

Read this line again
Do you know IBB University junction? (opposite Mr chef) that area is sandy. In fact there was a time some unknown gun men robbed at that junction.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by irynterri(f): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
abdulg:

1. But from the campus gist show that he doesn't go after girls November 2016.
He is No 3. Dr IG Yusuf: this man... strict and incoherent with principles. From department of English language, he is known for taking GST(use of English) research has shown that 89% of ladies he lecturers dislikes him due to his lack of regard for ladies and women generally. He gives no single regard to women whenever citing an instance during his lecture, this had made so many people to suspect that he was probably given birth to by a man.
2. The students Mercy has gone to police station to stop the investigation on the matter. That mean they don't wont the world to know the truth.
how about u conduct a research one-on-one with the students in that department or better still alumni,before the news broke out here,a lady was sharing a testimony on SDK Blog of how her lecturer back then was on her neck for refusing his sexual advances and he gave her D's And E's because if she had an F it will raise suspicion because she was very intelligent hence her gpa kept dropping till she left only for his nude pix to be sent to her whatsapp group chat, so many negative comments about the dude on the comment section and some called out others too,the article you cited did not say he does not pursue women rather it insinuates he disregards them which might be a subtle way of saying he sees them only as sex objects and nothing more

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Rayd502(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
ogodomi:

Do you know IBB University junction? (opposite Mr chef) that area is sandy. In fact there was a time some unknown gun men robbed at that junction.
It actually doesn't add up... how can a car slow down to the point of the boys jumping into it?when he wasn't driving a molue.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by noetic5: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Seen
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by AntiWailer: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Babaa Werey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Franchise21(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hmm! Who do we nw believe??
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Samanza89: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
"Even the scam is scamming the scam nowadays"

Am just confuse right now like this government!!!

Someone is lying!.... Don't know which one to believe!!!... But something tells me this man is lying, I believe am not the only one that noticed the way he was smiling in those pics... You probably know the silly smile people normally put up when caught doing something stupid..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by ruwinell: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
victor2008:
story for the gods
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sad how people are already passing judgement without knowing exactly what happened. The lecturers are always the victims. They forgot how dangerous the students could be.

There're always three sides to every story. The accuser, the accused and the TRUTH

The truth will always prevail

10 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by AkinPhysicist: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
shocked

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by TPAND(f): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hahahahhaha....

He must think Nigerians are stupid. Balderdash. Shame on him, useless trying to sleep with a girl old enough to be his granddaughter. Remix it well, you really think we are fools

10 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Shameless pot bellied fellow. I like what those two did to you, rubbish

8 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
This is super story.. .....

3 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Onnasucs1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Haha

This man can lie for Palestine. Abi this is not the IBB Lapai that i know

6 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Gallant3(f): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Respect those with white hairs please!!

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by TMDavidWest(f): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
I don't believe him!

6 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by TPAND(f): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
lukecent:

Read this line again

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAa grin grin grin grin grin

Lecturer thinks he is talking to cows. They Jumped into my car while i was ogling Mercy on the other side of the road

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by baby124: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lecturer you are a rapist, liar and most definitely a thief. You were caught trying to steal out of yansh wey no be ya own and rape. You are so senseless and shameless that you have the guts to write this rubbish. I hope he has been sacked. Good job by the girl that did not allow herself to be a victim of a deranged rapist in the disguise of a lecturer. Stupid man.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola / Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate / ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Universities Voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.