Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" (49072 Views)

Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' / I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Rockquest: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
This matter is simple. The lecturer did not say all the truth. I suspect he was to pick up the girl near Master Chef restaurant for a possible chat but unfortunately Mercy and his boyfriend had set him up. He may be one of the no nonsense lecturers in the university and that aggravated the whole issue just to embarrass and ridicule him.The students went too far but they will surely pay for their action.

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by AlanSugar(m): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
ogodomi:

how do i invite lalasticala

Talk to keneking!
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Chubbiehills(f): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
irynterri:
how about u conduct a research one-on-one with the students in that department or better still alumni,before the news broke out here,a lady was sharing a testimony on SDK Blog of how her lecturer back then was on her neck for refusing his sexual advances and he gave her D's And E's because if she had an F it will raise suspicion because she was very intelligent hence her gpa kept dropping till she left only for his nude pix to be sent to her whatsapp group chat, so many negative comments about the dude on the comment section and some called out others too,the article you cited did not say he does not pursue women rather it insinuates he disregards them which might be a subtle way of saying he sees them only as sex objects and nothing more
sorry to quote you. a lady has gone as far as going to another school to lie that she failed a course because she refuse to take advances of a prof in my school. thank God the lecturer she told knew the man to a very good man, the lecturer called to confirm and the ladies name was mention.. fortunately the man only saw her once. the man said he saw two students begging a lecturer that they failed his course and the prof plead for them and later on, the lady went to the prof that she failed his own course again, that was the only encounter they had which the prof told her it was already late because the result has be posted online.. so don't underrate the level a student can go to spread lies..
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by pascalike(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
What i realy understood from this is that, a lecturer can never think of going to her student home to have s*x with her rather they louge in an hotel, and u guys can see it all happened in a someone's room...
From my own POV the lecturer is 90% correct
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Twallace: 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
This mercy bf is an MMM guider and he just did introduction of this Mercy girl. With all these stories, I wonder how their marriage go be, if the boy will still marry her. Not my problem shaa
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Ebookmathswaec: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2017
pascalike:
What i realy understood from this is that, a lecturer can never think of going to her student home to have s*x with her rather they louge in an hotel, and u guys can see it all happened in a someone's room...

Excellent contribution!
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by spiralwedge(m): 12:46am On Mar 06, 2017
I'm hearing IBBU for the first time. Where's it located please?
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:02am On Mar 06, 2017
Nonsense. Please we need the Mercy company to visit uniport. So many shitHeads there too. We need to remove all these useless souls from our institutions.

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 06, 2017
spiralwedge:
I'm hearing IBBU for the first time. Where's it located please?

It's located in Lapai, in Niger state. It is Niger state's main state university.
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:40am On Mar 06, 2017
ogodomi:

which one do we believe
this man de tell lies. Okay think am if na u, u go gree make them use ur house do this kind operation
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by obyna(m): 4:37am On Mar 06, 2017
victor2008:
story for the gods
it seems diz man is somehow related to lai mohammed
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Jonwesley(m): 4:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Nairaland is full of half baked graduates, or failed English language students. Poor comprehension abilities, incoherent logic and always biased to defend their idiosyncrasies, no deep insights to judge common two sided stories but prejudices that is common place and what we hear that is prevalent in Nigeria universities. Who will not see that the girl played a set up game that will consume her and the gang here. You guys don't understand anything about law proceedings. Why didn't the lady involve the right security apparatus but friends of her boyfriend, gang or cultists. They kidnapped him by the account of both stories, therefore doing an elimination simultaneously, the account of the lecturer sounds better and I believe him. Please don't assault my diatribes posted at the beginning because we need to wake up from such innuendos and become better students of English.

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by TPAND(f): 4:47am On Mar 06, 2017
Ceema1:
Don't waste ur time talking to that Ipod sadist o. TPAND abi wetin him dey call himself is unstable fellow o.

Not everyone uses what they are supposed to use. you are one of them. I can't join issues with you. Maybe you are one of those that get free grades from lecturers. the story definitely won't make any sense to you. I know your type, maybe you are that type male lecturers describe as a cheerful giver
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:05am On Mar 06, 2017
nairaland is full of people that dont think before commenting. All the students involved and the lecturer should be expelled
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by D33VA(f): 5:35am On Mar 06, 2017
This man is lying if not for anything he said he slowed down when he saw mercy, why would a lectruer slow down to talk to some one quilty of exam malpractice. If she was an excellent student eheh, but ds one.. mba.

A lecturer has hundreds of students, the only thing that would have made him slow down was where there was a past history between them.

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 06, 2017
ogodomi:

Do you know IBB University junction? (opposite Mr chef) that area is sandy. In fact there was a time some unknown gun men robbed at that junction.

How much were you paid for the rubbish you're doing?
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 06, 2017
MadCow1:

Not all of them have that feature and none of my cars are 2007 but only 2 of them have that feature and one of them only kicks in after you hit 40km/hr.

Get a life, stop supporting evil. If you're one of those evil men, God will expose you too.
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 06, 2017
Ebookmathswaec:

Excellent contribution!

I will not mention the school, but my roommate was having sex with a lecturer in our room.
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by stpat1(m): 6:52am On Mar 06, 2017
I believe him.
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by stpat1(m): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2017
D33VA:
This man is lying if not for anything he said he slowed down when he saw mercy, why would a lectruer slow down to talk to some one quilty of exam malpractice. If she was an excellent student eheh, but ds one.. mba.

A lecturer has hundreds of students, the only thing that would have made him slow down was where there was a past history between them.

He did not slow down because of mercy, he slowed down because of the terrain. That is also a junction and it is normal to slow down at such places.

She and her gang must have specifically hanged around that area knowing fully well that he must slow down there.

If he was guilty, he wouldn't dare release such statement cos the investigation for cases like these is very easy.
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by mamachizzy(f): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Don't be too fast to judge. I have seen lecturers do unspeakable things and I have also seen students do worst. only God knows who is telling the truth
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Exmay(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2017
For all those supporting Mercy and her cohorts action, kindly let them know (especially mercy) that Jamb form is still out. This is because she can never graduate from that University. Also, taking law into one's hand makes one guilty under law. I'm sure all her family members will still go ahead and prostrate before the Lecturer....
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by konfused: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2017
This story doesn't add up one bit.

I don't think the lecturer would be foolish enough to dare go to Mercy's house to have a romp with her, too many eye witness abound.

Something doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2017
pascalike:
Bros because u never see no mean say dem no dey do o.
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Jonwesley:
Nairaland is full of half baked graduates, or failed English language students. Poor comprehension abilities, incoherent logic and always biased to defend their idiosyncrasies, no deep insights to judge common two sided stories but prejudices that is common place and what we hear that is prevalent in Nigeria universities. Who will not see that the girl played a set up game that will consume her and the gang here. You guys don't understand anything about law proceedings. Why didn't the lady involve the right security apparatus but friends of her boyfriend, gang or cultists. They kidnapped him by the account of both stories, therefore doing an elimination simultaneously, the account of the lecturer sounds better and I believe him. Please don't assault my diatribes posted at the beginning because we need to wake up from such innuendos and become better students of English.

Do you own a car? do u lock ur car wen u r drivin? if u do, den u r same wit randy lecturers
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 06, 2017
konfused:
This story doesn't add up one bit.

I don't think the lecturer would be foolish enough to dare go to Mercy's house to have a romp with her, too many eye witness abound.

Something doesn't add up.
Let me tell u wat doesnt add up (1) why was mercy at d said junction at dat time of d nyt? (2) how did mercy know dat d lecturer will b at said junction at dat time? (3)did he stop to pick up som1?(4) why was his doors not locked driving at dat time of d nyt? 1thing is certain, d lecturer is lying
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Abee79(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2017
Mr lecturer, this your story get plenty K-leg lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by Abee79(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2017
richiearmany14:
Let me tell u wat doesnt add up (1) why was mercy at d said junction at dat time of d nyt? (2) how did mercy know dat d lecturer will b at said junction at dat time? (3)did he stop to pick up som1?(4) why was his doors not locked driving at dat time of d nyt? 1thing is certain, d lecturer is lying
I think so too . . .
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by konfused: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2017
richiearmany14:

I don't even know who to believe anymore.

many inconsistencies.

But I still believe one thing, I don't think the lecturer is so dumb to have gone to mercy's room for a romp on the sack
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by athorello(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2017
Okay... My deductions... Mercy must have taken advantage of Mr. I.G.
Yeah, the terrain slowed him down at the junction he's agreed to pick her. He probably should have unlocked the front passenger seat for her to enter but nay, he unlocked all the doors for four guys to jump in before Mercy joined them. Whaoooh. What if the lady actually arrange for the guys to hide in her room before they came in like happened in Ekpoma few years back
To those saying a lecturer will not go to a students house to sleep with her, I have seen that first hand. When the bubble burst because the boyfriend busted them, the lecturer also claimed robbery and assault but he was finally sacked.
That brings me to their popular defense lines when busted...
Kidnapped, assaulted and robbed
Kidnapped
Robbed
Seduced... Just wow!

Finally, it no use taking the laws into your hand because it can bite back really hard. If you must frame any lecturer up for his or her demeanor, you should have a very good legal back up plan ASAP.
Best route if you're a student in a civilized and responsible school is to use the school security apparatus.
If you want your case to draw great attention and be attended to with speed simply write to the V.C or head of institution via the Chief Security Officer. Most of those guys are trained no nonsense veterans. I have seen this work in cases of molestations, intimidations, sexual assaults, bribery and corruption, threats, etc from lecturers. You can alternatively involve the nearby police.
Going through your HOD or Dean, you may hit a brick wall and undo yourself.
Bad lecturers and students are vicious alike. The truth must come one day.
Re: I.G Yusuf: "Mercy And Her Boyfriend Kidnapped And Humiliated Me" by OlaSpeaker(m): 10:36am On Mar 06, 2017
maryjames9:
. You are a kid and a disgrace to your entire generation. Mr Judge,how do you know he wasnt setup by those criminally minded,lazy,unintelligent stupid and godless students? Talk of moral bankruptness,you thrive than the rest,condemning and judging a man without giving the second party an evidence of doubt. If he is mentally unstable,you and your fellow deranged cultist are worse. You subjected the man to severe ridicule,trauma and even threatened his life just because he wouldnt give in to your whims and caprices. I know how dangerous these students can be and i am totally going with this lecturer's side of the story. Students are not entirelly angels
And lecturer are angels? please spare us your explanation of the other side of the story who doesn't know how an average Nigerian lecturer behave regarding harassing female students if you are not a victim your sister or daughter may be am not judging any body yet but the mans account is faulty how can you be kidnapped and humiliated as he claimed and the person to report to is his dean then you ask what happen to the police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola / Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate / ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Universities Voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.