Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept (78793 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by mailingdgreat: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
VeniJu:

And what could 'Kpekus' mean?
kpekus means PUSSY
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by brandmix: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Yawns
This has been a set up.

He fell into a trap

Time will tell
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by wahyasay: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
chai abin kunya
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by VeniJu: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
mailingdgreat:
kpekus means PUSSY
Wow! Interesting. I never knew Pussy Cats are called kpekus too.
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by lilyheaven: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
VeniJu:

Wow! Interesting. I never knew Pussy Cats are called kpekus too.

You are not seriously serious, I tell you
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
bettercreature:
It was a script,you guys are dullard^^^^
How?
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
lol baba sef wan press bweast lmao
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by VeniJu: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
lilyheaven:
You are not seriously serious, I tell you
We're learning everyday my dear.
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by prospero15(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Am still trying to understand what this BBN is all about,,,,,
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
Yeye program undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by kulex2k1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
bettercreature:
It was a script,you guys are dullard^^^^

I tot i was the only one who can see this.. the whole show is scripted..
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by EbukaHades10(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tazdroid:
undecided

Perhaps he was helping her kill a mosquito on her body grin grin grin
Mosquito killer gan gan na
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by chiraqDemon(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ekemini ame mfall hans
Anam die uto mkpom nangha
Sha yoń di ufok ke uso asuk atie ubet
Umia mfo idogho mi
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by sleuthhound: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
mailingdgreat:
The guy don dey smell Tboss Toto since like local dog but liver no allow am so e try em luck when she dey sleep. KONJI NA BASTARD!
lmao
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by haykes(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
lifestyle1:
Happy Sunday ladies and gentle men.

Abeg I need new friends. I am new here.
Some people self here is facebook or what?
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by Arsenalholic(m): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
prettythicksme:
I dont get,u mean my lips are so big like kemen's ,or a pervert just like him or i am both? grin
All of the above tongue
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by lifestyle1(m): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2017
haykes:
Some people self here is facebook or what?

Who be this one ?
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by femi4: 6:32am On Mar 06, 2017
KenModi:
Can someone please explain to me the benefit(s) of Big Brother Nigeria or Big Brother Africa to the physical, economic, social, and psychological growth and development of Africans in general or Nigerians in particular?

Since 2003, BBA has been running but I still dont the aims and objectives aside making money for the organisers.

No talent is discovered; no potential is enhanced....I still dont get why people watch the show.

And please don't tell me its a form of entertainment; that excuse is old and unreasonable.
Be very very careful how you run into conclusion about matters you were not in the film
Be very careful how you trust ppl so much that you get disappointed after seeing/hearing the truth
Be very careful about what you do, even when no one sees you
remember GOD is watching us
HE'S taking records of all our acts on earth
One day, one faithful day, HE'S going to open the file, the 3D screen to see all you have done here
Kemen's case is a lesson i learnt and cherished from this reality show
Big Brother is like there GOD in the house
And even while they are far asleep, he watches over them
He sees all the happenings
And so "Kemens" file of judgement was opened today
He was guilty of it and he was disqualified
His career might be affected
As he already tarnished his own image
It's really really sad
but great lesson
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by KenModi(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
irepsuccess:
am not a big fan of BBA though but some talents had been discovered. some of the past participants are acting movies now

So the BBA is a talent hunt or an audition for actors/actresses

Please tell me something that makes sense.
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by irepsuccess: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
KenModi:

So the BBA is a talent hunt or an audition for actors/actresses

Please tell me something that makes sense.
the show has made them overnight celebs and most of them will get endorsement deals.
Re: BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept by KenModi(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2017
irepsuccess:
the show has made them overnight celebs and most of them will get endorsement deals.

Don't even know why I'm wasting time arguing with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erica’s Clothing Store Sells Out All Its Products Within Two Hours Of Opening / My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.