Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" (55724 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US / Thunder Struck Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist In 2016 / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Aroh48(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Horror
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Idydarling(f): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
let her take him to court then,useless rants of a Hot great grandma
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by solpat(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
open the door is me flavour I wanna have sex with u.

cheesycheesycheesy

1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by veacea: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Aunty Kemi,

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by godunia(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
This Kemi needs the combined services of all religious groups to deliver her

1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by DavSagacity(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by seangy4konji: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
The qan is makina while lot of sense but you would all join a train as majority of people here are kids with android phones.

Real truth.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
open the door is me flavour I wanna have sex with u.
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by wizkidblogger(f): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hmnn.....stories that touch.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by hucienda: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Obasanjo has to apologise to the Kuti family.

What his regime did to their matriach was beyond reprehensible which eventually led to her demise.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Hydrojin(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
If your dad had known ni aunty kemi, that you would become so useless. He would used you instead of your brother as you claim.....
grin grin

In falz voice....You indulge in some hot drinks you haf join bad gang
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by fakati(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Your father's concubine,you stop talking to your dad and brother recieve sense in Jesus name.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Okuda(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nobody fit fight this kemi come out the same. She get stories for days.. plenty plenty!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by kpukpuyenke: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Our aunty koo has gone mad again

This her madness na installment pattern o
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Raintaker(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Shez trying too hard to sound like a broken
record
Aunty agbaya
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Sparkle777(f): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Now, why do I get the feeling this woman tells the truth sometimes.
Our poluticians practically bathe in human blood.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by mascot87(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Hmmm

Your fafa fine reach obj?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by dollarlander: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
yomibelle:
POLITE REMINDER
Anyone who wants to have a child in 2017, tonight is the last night. Otherwise your child will be born in 2018.
Best Regards, Baby Factory Management.

What if born prematurely?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by prittyboi(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
yomibelle:
POLITE REMINDER
Anyone who wants to have a child in 2017, tonight is the last night. Otherwise your child will be born in 2018.

Lool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by economania(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sister kemi,there is truth in aphorism which says there's element of truth in thousands of lies. You're a cold water that tormenting the skin .Mama kemoo some believe u are stating the obvious, some say na monthly brain torch, but I say conceived all these ur findings till time of gestation period for u shall be welcoming well for the job done.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by tmgold007(f): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Hmmm
yeparipa u don spoil obj life..he offend u before ni??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by jhidey08(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
yomibelle:
POLITE REMINDER
what if the baby comes prematurely? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by noziz(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
All these politicians nor clean. especially the tribal mark people undecided

NOTE: i no even read that thing, i jst comment based on the topic, so don't quote me grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by IT4U: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
The importance of Paypal can never be overrated.
As a freelancer ,you need it!
As a business man, you need it!
As a student abroad, you need it!
As a Trader, you need it!
As an exchanger, you need it!
As an online shopper, you need it!
As a politician, you need it!
As human, you need it!
Everybody needs Paypal!!!
Open a 100% UAE verified PayPal now! No dedicated IP/PROXIES, NO LIMITATION.
For your UAE fully verified paypal account, just reach me on the digit below lets talk.
Requirements
1. A fresh email account (gmail) having a paypal extension e.g (ABCpaypal@gmail.com)
2. An Access bank Visa card
080 7651 8712
3. National ID card or Voters Card
Cheers!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by nkemdi89(f): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sunnymatey:
That is the thin line between wealthy people and the rest and most of our politicians are guilty of this. She might be called names but that is what desperados does.
I believe her, most people calling her names haven't been opportuned to be close to a politician, unfortunately its not everything that the eyes sees that the mouth speaketh.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by jordinsparkles(f): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dis woman don come again ooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by coolebux(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Haha this is the best ||| can offer

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by KINGROLAND1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
I Pity All You Commentators That Are Mocking Aunty Kemi.
If Your Inner Eyes Are Open To See The Evil Atrocities The Man Obansanjo Has Committed Physically And Spiritually This Country Nigeria & It's Citizens & Individauls. You Will Thank And Encourage Aunty Kemi To Expose Him & His Co-Horts The More.
Aunty Kemi I Stand With You.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Apple1992:
This thing is doing a whole lot of harm on Kemi Olunloyo brain.
she is high on crack!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Charly68: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
Apple1992:
This thing is doing a whole lot of harm on Kemi Olunloyo brain.
Weed no be good thing my brother!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by KINGROLAND1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hydrojin:
If your dad had known ni aunty kemi, that you would become so useless. He would used you instead of your brother as you claim.....
grin grin

In falz voice....You indulge in some hot drinks you haf join bad gang

Hydrojin It Is You That Is 100% Useless.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by ovin(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
People be like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Flaunt Their Love (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.