Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" (55727 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US / Thunder Struck Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist In 2016 / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by irepsuccess: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Came:
Them bath the boy with human blood... Make God direct our steps oooooo, I pray make people see their person way dem dey find oooooo, because people dey use their fellow human being blood bath another person..... This woman no spare her papa, people make una careful with this woman ooooooo.... Her name be exposure . Hmmmmmm!!!!!!
i find it hard to believe her and she didnt even provide any evidence.
is that how to do investigative journalism?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by macaranta(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
This woman again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by repogirl(f): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Even if I wanted to take this woman seriously, I can't bring myself to. The woman is just something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Bonga4: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
This is what I have been saying for a long long time now!!!!!!!!!!!!! This old witch don loose am well well oooooo!!!!!!!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Bonga4: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
E don see am.........

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Mznaett: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Apple1992:
This thing is doing a whole lot of harm on Kemi Olunloyo brain.

sad I didn't hear from you again...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Mcowubaba: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
yomibelle:
POLITE REMINDER
Anyone who wants to have a child in 2017, tonight is the last night. Otherwise your child will be born in 2018.
Best Regards, Baby Factory Management.
Premature birth dey ooo cheesy wink
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by chuggy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Whistle blower grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Rilwayne001: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
open the door is me flavour I wanna have sex with u.

grin grin hehe
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by LordCenturion(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
What kemi was saying is actually true, obasanjo I know always visit ogun state at midnight for juju during his administration, a lots of people has met him with shorts and face caps on several occasions, my mum met him once at ibafo around 12am when she was visiting her late sister in 2003

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
ymarts:
Ghen Ghen Ghen! cheesy

‎Behind every rumor, there's an atom of truth in it and behind every successful Nigerian politician, there is human blood sacrifices behind the scene.

It's not just Obasanjo alone, all Nigerian politicians seems to be involved in ritual sacrifices because politics in Nigeria is not just a dirty game, it is a very deadly dance of life and death that only the heartless and brutal can engage and succeed, else, you will be eliminated, so let nobody disregard Kemi's claims just like that.‎

Meanwhile, do you want to make money online as a student or working class We can help you discover how to start making passive income even though you are working now, don't rely on one source of income because anything can happen, see details here>>>‎https://www.nairaland.com/3657522/make-money-online-fast-via
sharp guy, you sef wan use jobless people blood baf...ok isorite ride on
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by engrchykae(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
goldbim:
I think aunty kemi's illness is a monthly thing..its a case of new month,new madness..No sane person'll want to deliberately say messy details about her family member. May help locate her soonest!
these are not the words of a mad woman,i believe her.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by derhyma: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
for every news their is iota of truth ... to me I do take aunty kemi serious nowadays ooo. its either you agree or disagree with her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=ymarts post=54304147]Ghen Ghen Ghen! cheesy

‎Behind every rumor, there's an atom of truth in it and behind every successful Nigerian politician, there is human blood sacrifices behind the scene.

It's not just Obasanjo alone, all Nigerian politicians seems to be involved in ritual sacrifices because politics in Nigeria is not just a dirty game, it is a very deadly dance of life and death that only the heartless and brutal can engage and succeed, else, you will be eliminated, so let nobody disregard Kemi's claims just like that.‎

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Eroms4life17(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
How are we sure it's not those rituals that have twisted her brains? Meanwhile if you want to order for GENUINE honey, click here
https://www.nairaland.com/3663789/health-benefits-honey
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Krisddon: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
The woman may not be sick in the head like some think.... She's not talking about someone else's family but hers. I'm convinced she's okay but only pained by the reality of her life which is partly made so by the Vudo/juju thing.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by jerrymej(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Why airing it out now?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by engrchykae(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
hucienda:
Obasanjo has to apologise to the Kuti family.

What his regime did to their matriach was beyond reprehensible which eventually led to her demise.
but a journalist asked obj whether he had any regrets and he said no,and i thought about odi,zaki biam,the anikulapo family,the emergence of sharia under his nose and the emergence of boko haram in 2003,haliburton etc.the being had no soul.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by charlesazeh(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sometime ago same you Kemi called a man of God #GAY now you don come again... na wa!! Continue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by HemHma(f): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
goldbim:
I think aunty kemi's illness is a monthly thing..its a case of new month,new madness..No sane person'll want to deliberately say messy details about her family member. May help locate her soonest!
yea, you are right no sane person would say such about their family except maybe she is saying the truth. it is a bad thing to say but one can't say such if unsure, she must have heard or see something

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Abubaka50(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chai odi egwu o :-XChai odi egwu o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by ahamonyeka(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
She knows what she is saying cos there is always sense in nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by KanwuliaExtra: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hmmmm
It is A WAH! cheesy
OBJ again.
If he can sleep with his OWN SON'S Wife for ritual ke? Anything is super possible. grin

By the way. . . . How do I get to "IBEFUN"? grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by makaveli902: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
That Olunloyo family must have delved into juju I the past because what is doing their eldest daughter kemi can't be normal ooo

Wait a minute, what if she is telling the truth?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by ohasoup9(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mad woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Johnnyessence(m): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
What aunty kemi said here's very true. Almost all the politicians used innocent blood to make sacrifice for their political growth. It is unfortunate the deed is done already. No be small thing they called obj as Ebora Owu. Obj is still playing his politics in Nigeria. Both in physical and spiritual line. He's active in it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
yomibelle:
POLITE REMINDER
Anyone who wants to have a child in 2017, tonight is the last night. Otherwise your child will be born in 2018.
Best Regards, Baby Factory Management.
let your bed bounce, let the bed sheets feel uncomfortable.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Hmmmm
It is A WAH! cheesy
OBJ again.
If he can sleep with his OWN SON'S Wife for ritual ke? Anything is super possible. grin

By the way. . . . How do I get to "IBEFUN"? grin
Take a bus to Ijebu ode and from Ijebu ode take a cab to Ibefun-Ilado.
Or
If the bus you'l board to Ijebu ode passes through Ikorodu, you can alight at Ibefun Ilado it is before Ijebu Ode.
#Peace
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
She's living in a different world she's on her own.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by itsmeurLady(f): 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hydrojin:
If your dad had known ni aunty kemi, that you would become so useless. He would used you instead of your brother as you claim.....
grin grin

In falz voice....You indulge in some hot drinks you haf join bad gang

It's beta not to say anything at all cs u made no sense. What if she's saying the truth? Do u kno how wicked this world is?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by goldedprince: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2017
its funny how nigerians try condemn what she is saying. there is an atom of truth in what she is saying. i hate it when someone is saying something very sensitive, instead of digging in to find out if its true or false, you just condemn.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by no1madman(m): 12:12am On Mar 06, 2017
The truth may be bitter,but it must be told. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Flaunt Their Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.