Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" (55723 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US / Thunder Struck Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist In 2016 / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Ayatullah(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2017
Apple1992:
This thing is doing a whole lot of harm on Kemi Olunloyo brain.

You may have to rush to a psychiatrist to check out your brain first.

If you can't believe Kemi, maybe after your visit to the psychiatrist you can pick up the book below, written by Obasanjo's wife detailing his fetish nature. Till date Obasanjo has not denied her wife's tales about him.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by spiralwedge(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2017
yomibelle:
POLITE REMINDER
Anyone who wants to have a child in 2017, tonight is the last night. Otherwise your child will be born in 2018.
Best Regards, Baby Factory Management.

Cum, make I give u belle. wink
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 06, 2017
This Olunloyo broad is Nigerian's KellyAnne Conway, for some who dont know Conway, she is the creator of alternative fact and Bowling Green massacre. I heard Trump barred her from speaking to the media. Now, Trump, a serial liar is uncomfortable with Conway's lie says a lot about her character.

Funny how Kemi calls herself a journo. In what world is this journalism?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by akigbemaru: 12:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Kemi and Obasanjo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by mmb1304: 12:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Kemi you are a fool.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 06, 2017
Someone needs to give this old fark of a woman a thorough beating
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by KanwuliaExtra: 2:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Take a bus to Ijebu ode and from Ijebu ode take a cab to Ibefun-Ilado.
Or
If the bus you'l board to Ijebu ode passes through Ikorodu, you can alight at Ibefun Ilado it is before Ijebu Ode.
#Peace

Wow! Thanks. kiss

*do you happen to know if the babalawo is still alive?*

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by tbliss22(m): 3:16am On Mar 06, 2017
Too bad your brother's blood was used for sacrifice. But there are so many OBJ's out there using their fellow human as sacrifice all for power and fame.

If aunty kemi can expose her own dad, then she's got some point sha. I don't see aunty kemi as only being sick psychologically but also being pained by her past refusing to forgive those who had hurt her.

Finally, the law of karma will come some day and if OBJ was actually guilty then he will surely be dealt with before he leaves planet earth.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by oxon(m): 4:52am On Mar 06, 2017
Sparkle777:
Now, why do I get the feeling this woman tells the truth sometimes.
Our poluticians practically bathe in human blood.
so is that news , that's yesterday paper abegi , obasonjo killed her brother wha cry
Sparkle777:
Now, why do I get the feeling this woman tells the truth sometimes.
Our poluticians practically bathe in human blood.
so is that news , that's yesterday paper abegi , obasonjo killed her brother then she should do something about it , not use it to find cheap attention
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by emi14: 5:31am On Mar 06, 2017
ymarts:
Ghen Ghen Ghen! cheesy

‎Behind every rumor, there's an atom of truth in it and behind every successful Nigerian politician, there is human blood sacrifices behind the scene.

It's not just Obasanjo alone, all Nigerian politicians seems to be involved in ritual sacrifices because politics in Nigeria is not just a dirty game, it is a very deadly dance of life and death that only the heartless and brutal can engage and succeed, else, you will be eliminated, so let nobody disregard Kemi's claims just like that.‎

Meanwhile, do you want to make money online as a student or working class We can help you discover how to start making passive income even though you are working now, don't rely on one source of income because anything can happen, see details here>>>‎https://www.nairaland.com/3657522/make-money-online-fast-via

Am actually interested on your candid and balanced opinion regarding kemi's post.
Personally I believe she made her points. I mean why would she discredit her own father? Let the truth be told..her brother dead. Is o.bj far from ritualism? Who may dispute that? Evidently Kuti's family lost their mother and business doing his administration at his command.
Why would acclaim sane person label that intelligent lady insane. I wonder where people base their judgment.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by 2016v2017: 5:59am On Mar 06, 2017
Sunnymatey:
That is the thin line between wealthy people and the rest and most of our politicians are guilty of this. She might be called names but that is what desperados does.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Mznaett:

sad I didn't hear from you again...
Am so sorry, I will make it up this weekend. exercise patient please.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Mznaett: 6:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Apple1992:

Am so sorry, I will make it up this weekend. exercise patient please.

All right dear... Have a blessed week ahead
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Mznaett:

All right dear... Have a blessed week ahead
You too. Thanks.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by AlphaStyles(m): 6:45am On Mar 06, 2017
this lady

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Obdk: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2017
what i understand here is. IBEFUN. a town in ijebu ode ogun state is the ritual capital of Nigeria

in yoruba land

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by no1madman(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2017
Mizzysexy:
Someone needs to give this old fark of a woman a thorough beating
I go handcuff and beat her Toto very hard. .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Obdk: 7:28am On Mar 06, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Wow! Thanks. kiss

*do you happen to know if the babalawo is still alive?*

ibefun is ritual headquarters...

they have plaza with ritual offices. you can walk into any shop assured you're getting quality juju...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by ymarts: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
sharp guy, you sef wan use jobless people blood baf...ok isorite ride on
How sir We are providing a very important service(s) to people that need it and all our current clients are very satisfied because we are offering them a rare and useful services that helps them make money even as working class, students and unemployedsmiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Toks2008(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
ymarts:
Ghen Ghen Ghen! cheesy

‎Behind every rumor, there's an atom of truth in it and behind every successful Nigerian politician, there is human blood sacrifices behind the scene.

It's not just Obasanjo alone, all Nigerian politicians seems to be involved in ritual sacrifices because politics in Nigeria is not just a dirty game, it is a very deadly dance of life and death that only the heartless and brutal can engage and succeed, else, you will be eliminated, so let nobody disregard Kemi's claims just like that.‎

Meanwhile, do you want to make money online as a student or working class We can help you discover how to start making passive income even though you are working now, don't rely on one source of income because anything can happen, see details here>>>‎https://www.nairaland.com/3657522/make-money-online-fast-via

And another person just died while coming from OBJ birthday....well I'm not insinuating anything but just pondering over the coincidence
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by olabrad: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
That Olunloyo family must have delved into juju I the past because what is doing their eldest daughter kemi can't be normal ooo

Are you saying she is lying against obj? Are you covering up for the certified murderer called obj?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by olabrad: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
TosineGuy:
na wen obasanjo dey do 80th birthday u now remember say he kill person. Na now u dey talk, u better beg flavour to fvck you so ur brain wil be normal. Or is it baba u want? nonsense.

Why not wait till obj deny these allegations before you start taking sides?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by olabrad: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Tazdroid:
He who alleges must prove

And there are many OBJs. Which one?

Only an idiot will not know the obj she is referring to
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by olabrad: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
mccoy47:
Oya kemi recieve anointing for sense

Are you trying to say she is lying or what? Don't tell me you are so daft not to know that obj is involved in rituals.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by olabrad: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=Hysmady post=54304229]Believe this woman at ur own peril [/quote{

Why not wait till obj denies the allegations?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Tazdroid(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
olabrad:

[s]Only an idiot will not know the obj she is referring to[/s]
Only a gholem would make statements like that undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by olabrad: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Tazdroid:
Only a gholem would make statements like that undecided

A clodpate, dimwit, dumbbell dodo will never see clearly enough to accept his nincompoop identity
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Tazdroid(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
olabrad:

A clodpate, dimwit, dumbbell dodo will never see clearly enough to accept his nincompoop identity
I could do this all day but you in particular just ain't worth the time, no offence.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by KanwuliaExtra: 4:02am On Mar 08, 2017
Obdk:

ibefun is ritual headquarters...

they have plaza with ritual offices. you can walk into any shop assured you're getting quality juju...

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Juju Plaza!!!

Na dia "Olamide" go get im own? shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" by Obdk: 6:25am On Mar 08, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Juju Plaza!!!
Na dia "Olamide" go get im own? shocked

yes na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Flaunt Their Love (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.