Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Me,my Homeboy And This Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me,my Homeboy And This Chick (1543 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by rhymz(m): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2009
Hey Wats Up playaz,
It's Ur Boy rhymz.Well homies,I am in a kinda mixed up situation here,i mean this is like a kinda drama going on btw these three characters,Me,My very close homeboy and a Chick!
Lemme dish dis out in bits and pieces.
There's is this chick who has been falling helplessly for my homeboy,I fink they started out at their place of work.Initially my homie wasn't that serious wif the gal may be becoz of the age difference,so he was always giving her the impression of a bigbrother instead of a lover.But this chic even though young didn't mind,she kept on giving my homie signs,the other day she sent him some very salacious txt msgs,infact,it has become her modus operandi lately.
Meanwhile,my homie has a gal who is a bit uptight abt s*x but he's serious wif her.However,my homie has a problem when it comes to expressing his feelings to a chic,this is where I come in.
My Homie had once introduced me to this gal when I dropped by his office for some biz,coincidentally this gal stays in my Hood. . . We got talking but nothing happened,I decided to respect my guy and stopped at talking.
Then one day my homie & I were in the company of other friends in the neighborhood and then she suddenly appeared & greeted everyone before she left.Then came the gists.One of em guyz gave us a blow to blow account of how dis chick has had flings that culminated to some raunchy sex and stuf,and there I was looking at my homeboy,his countenance didn't xpres any surprise or shock.Then I decided to probe him further by throwing at him a quizzical look,there and then he admitted to having knowledge of it. . .I was like Geeez. . .homie!! Are U sure U ve got blood rolling in & outta ya sugarstick??All he said was yeah yeah but U know am not that kinda guy & I was like whatever,I don't see nothing wrong getting a little bump 'n' grind.
Then I told him I would like to get a lil piece of the action with d gal. . .He was like no problem niggi & even gave me some tips then I set out for work.I collected her number & invited her to the house,she said no shit,all these went on right in front of ma homie,he was like cool niggi,U go dawg!!
On D day,she came over,we had a lil chit-chat,then I went out to get her sth to drink,unluckily for me,my homie had just arrived 4rm work and just went in straight up.By the time I came in,I noticed she became a lil uneasy & my homeboy just resigned himself to ma room.I tried everything to get her relaxed but it just didn't work,then I decided to call my homeboy to the parlour probably to douse her uneasiness,my homeboy even worsened the situation with his very unusual & unnatural reticence,i just had to give up men!
After then,I decided to change strategy and acted like I wasn't interested anymore.
Now I fink there's another chance to strike,I ve just invited her over under the pretext that I wanted us to do biz she came over dis nyt,saw my homie & acted indifferent likewise my homie,there seem to be some kinda misunderstanding btw em both. . . . And am finking should I strike now,I mean should I take advantage of the situation,it is not like my homie is her boo but one thing that strikes me in all these is my homie's ambivelence and caprices towards the gal.One minute he's acting like he wants to get her laid & the next minute he's acting like he doest give 2 fckz abt her.This has made me question his honesty towards giving me his approval.
Now am finking whether to go on & perfect my own agenda without his knowledge coz I know the gal in question is read to roll ballz wif me if I play my cards right.But I do not want to hurt my homie's feelings or undermine his chances wif the gal but again he aint sure abt what he wants to do wif the gal. . . .
Guyz what do U fink?? Should I go on and do what a playa has got to do. . .he's already told me to go on if I want but his ambivalence tells me he means the opposite. . .he might even see this thread coz he is a NLander as well but is usually in the auto& computer section.What's Ur take fellow Playerz.
NB: playa haterz can as well drop their shyt too as long as it aint oozing much. . .lol
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Dec 15, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by Gabry(f): 12:47am On Dec 15, 2009
your post is too long lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by krisafics(m): 12:50am On Dec 15, 2009
Aren't any oda chik in ur damn hood whom u can run stufz wif?Must it b dat ur homiz property.Bak off niggi!
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by chiogo(f): 12:54am On Dec 15, 2009
LOL gotta love starz' gifs. grin grin
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by Strz(f): 1:03am On Dec 15, 2009
chiogo:

LOL gotta love starz' gifs.  grin grin

lol sadly not everyone feels that way. Some person is still deleting my gifs.
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by TOPE20001(f): 1:04am On Dec 15, 2009
Rebelliousssssssssssss
The one and only tormentor of the admin grin grin kiss
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by honeric01(m): 1:05am On Dec 15, 2009
how's she ur hommie's girl? is she his gf or what? do the shi.t u wanna do man and save us the space
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by H2O2: 1:06am On Dec 15, 2009
lmfao  @ st*rz  grin

and lol @ rhmyz

if you gon' bone, bone.  be a man.
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by rhymz(m): 1:13am On Dec 15, 2009
Krisafics
U need to see dis chic to understand why she kinda freakz moi!
Besidz she aint my homie's gal. . Not in her dreams
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by Pweety4me(f): 1:21am On Dec 15, 2009
@Post na by force?
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by amebono1: 1:33am On Dec 15, 2009
isnt this theseekers twin brother

sliming piece of sh.i.t
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by rhymz(m): 1:36am On Dec 15, 2009
H2O2:

lmfao  @ st*rz  grin

and lol @ rhmyz

if you gon' bone, bone.  be a man.
of course i wanna bone her,am just concerned bou my homie. . .or is it wrong to care abt Ur homie's feelingz?
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by TOPE20001(f): 1:44am On Dec 15, 2009
rhymz:

apparently,your brain has not grown in line with your shoe size.

Are u crazy?
was I alking to u?
Do u have probs reading?
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by amebono1: 1:47am On Dec 15, 2009
rhymz:

conniving b!tch.I know U need an open heart surgery and I will go in through your mouth.

with that odour of yours that stinks like a cat that's been dead for nine months?

I wonder who created you, cos i know my God cannot create a senseless and idle fool
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by amebono1: 1:49am On Dec 15, 2009
These are the likes of that scamming goat called theseeker

This people are yet to see murtala airport , but are already acting the "american wannabe" " i wanna, gonna,, mehnnnnn" now its homieez, when did ajegunle poverty stricken lunatics start using words like that undecided
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by chiogo(f): 1:50am On Dec 15, 2009
looooooooooooool  grin grin grin Na so we see am.
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by H2O2: 1:56am On Dec 15, 2009
rhymz:

of course i wanna bone her,am just concerned bou my homie. . .or is it wrong to care abt your homie's feelingz?
in this case, yes!! it is wrong niggah. your homie is not a baby.

let him care about his own feelings. get your potato wet.
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by mamagee3(f): 1:59am On Dec 15, 2009
^^
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by Olusan4all(m): 2:00am On Dec 15, 2009
It is not about us, is all about HIM the begining and the End, Alpha and Omega to you alone!
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by mamagee3(f): 2:01am On Dec 15, 2009
Once again,
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by H2O2: 2:03am On Dec 15, 2009
rhymz, there was a mix up.  

tope,  rhymz mistook your post to mean something else.

rhymz, tope was referring to st*rz. her old moniker was Rebellious, until it got banned.

Lol
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by Sauron1: 2:13am On Dec 15, 2009
rhymz:

Hey Wats Up playaz,
It's your Boy rhymz.Well homies,I am in a kinda mixed up situation here,i mean this is like a kinda drama going on btw these three characters,Me,My very close homeboy and a Chick!
Lemme dish dis out in bits and pieces.
There's is this chick who has been falling helplessly for my homeboy,I fink they started out at their place of work.Initially my homie wasn't that serious wif the gal may be becoz of the age difference,so he was always giving her the impression of a bigbrother instead of a lover.But this chic even though young didn't mind,she kept on giving my homie signs,the other day she sent him some very salacious txt msgs,infact,it has become her modus operandi lately.
Meanwhile,my homie has a gal who is a bit uptight abt s*x but he's serious wif her.However,my homie has a problem when it comes to expressing his feelings to a chic,this is where I come in.
My Homie had once introduced me to this gal when I dropped by his office for some biz,coincidentally this gal stays in my Hood. . . We got talking but nothing happened,I decided to respect my guy and stopped at talking.
Then one day my homie & I were in the company of other friends in the neighborhood and then she suddenly appeared & greeted everyone before she left.Then came the gists.One of em guyz gave us a blow to blow account of how dis chick has had flings that culminated to some raunchy sex and stuf,and there I was looking at my homeboy,his countenance didn't xpres any surprise or shock.Then I decided to probe him further by throwing at him a quizzical look,there and then he admitted to having knowledge of it. . .I was like Geeez. . .homie!! Are U sure U ve got blood rolling in & outta ya sugarstick??All he said was yeah yeah but U know am not that kinda guy & I was like whatever,I don't see nothing wrong getting a little bump 'n' grind.
Then I told him I would like to get a lil piece of the action with d gal. . .He was like no problem niggi & even gave me some tips then I set out for work.I collected her number & invited her to the house,she said no poo,all these went on right in front of ma homie,he was like cool niggi,U go dawg!!
On D day,she came over,we had a lil chit-chat,then I went out to get her sth to drink,unluckily for me,my homie had just arrived 4rm work and just went in straight up.By the time I came in,I noticed she became a lil uneasy & my homeboy just resigned himself to ma room.I tried everything to get her relaxed but it just didn't work,then I decided to call my homeboy to the parlour probably to douse her uneasiness,my homeboy even worsened the situation with his very unusual & unnatural reticence,i just had to give up men!
After then,I decided to change strategy and acted like I wasn't interested anymore.
Now I fink there's another chance to strike,I ve just invited her over under the pretext that I wanted us to do biz she came over dis nyt,saw my homie & acted indifferent likewise my homie,there seem to be some kinda  misunderstanding btw em both. . . . And am finking should I strike now,I mean should I take advantage of the situation,it is not like my homie is her boo but one thing that strikes me in all these is my homie's ambivelence and caprices towards the gal.One minute he's acting like he wants to get her laid & the next minute he's acting like he doest give 2 fckz abt her.This has made me question his honesty towards giving me his approval.
Now am finking whether to go on & perfect my own agenda without his knowledge coz I know the gal in question is read to roll ballz wif me if I play my cards right.But I do not want to hurt my homie's feelings or undermine his chances wif the gal but again he aint sure abt what he wants to do wif the gal. . . .
Guyz what do U fink?? Should I go on and do what a playa has got to do. . .he's already told me to go on if I want but his ambivalence tells me he means the opposite. . .he might even see this thread coz he is a NLander as well but is usually in the auto& computer section.What's your take fellow Playerz.
NB: playa haterz can as well drop their shyt too as long as it aint oozing much. . .lol

You have queered your own pitch. . . . .
Once your homie agreed you can go ahead and nail this babe. . . . . . . .The plans, strategy and plot should be entirely yours and none of em should be getting to your homie.

U can tell him about it AFTER your escapades and NOT before it.
Women love their privacy and each time this babe shows up in your crib. . . . .BANG, your homie is there.
What do you expect? U want her to open her legs when she's conscious a 3rd party is there lying in wait to pounce on her after you are done?

How old are you? 12??
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by TOPE20001(f): 2:15am On Dec 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

You have queered your own pitch. . . . .
Once your homie agreed you can go ahead and nail this babe. . . . . . . .The plans, strategy and plot should be entirely yours and none of em should be getting to your homie.

U can tell him about it AFTER your escapades and NOT before it.
Women love their privacy and each time this babe shows up in your crib. . . . .BANG, your homie is there.
What do you expect? U want her to open her legs when she's conscious a 3rd party is there lying in wait to pounce on her after you are done?

How old are you? 12??

Will u stop giving the dude advice angry angry tongue
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by finemocha(f): 2:34am On Dec 15, 2009
honestly niggi grin you all should stop nigging around, are u going to sleep wiht her or not.  u will continue to stall then ur niggi's cousin will come and finish the job
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by bonbon2: 2:46am On Dec 15, 2009
the truth is i believe you a falling for a dead trap, leave the chick and go find your own, it will only make you and your homie less likely to trust each other in the future, find a new chick it aint worth it, yeah, how old are you, this is an old game man,
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by sjeezy8: 5:03am On Dec 15, 2009
Thread closed

poster is gay
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by rhymz(m): 5:50am On Dec 15, 2009
H2O2:

rhymz, there was a mix up.  

tope,  rhymz mistook your post to mean something else.

rhymz, tope was referring to st*rz. her old moniker was Rebellious, until it got banned.

Lol
hmmm. . .realy. . Well watever sha!
And homie thanx for Ur honest opinion,I will do just that. . .hehehehe. .
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by JcArinze(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2009
shocked shocked[i][/i][b][/b][color=#000099][/color]So that you will hear and digest the question before you make an attempt to answer shocked
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by kpolli(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2009
na gangster movie u dey write script for
just kidding,
guy go ahead, i did the same thing but wanted to be serious wit her but ofcourse she couldnt agree, i see the same happening here but ur game fit tight, mine aint tight
Re: Me,my Homeboy And This Chick by rhymz(m): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2009
kpolli:

na gangster movie u dey write script for
just kidding,
guy go ahead, i did the same thing but wanted to be serious wit her but ofcourse she couldnt agree, i see the same happening here but your game fit tight, mine aint tight
hahahahaha. . . .real gangstar movie my Gee. . The mood,tone and use of slangz was intentional. . .U know the playa playa thang. . .lol. . .hahahaha. .
But ön a more serious note,my guy xpressed thesame reservations of what her reaction might be,i just told homy to lemme worry abt that. . .i know my confidence is annoying & kwezzy kwezzy but U know it's a playa'z world. . .hahahaha. . .like I alwayz tell haterz. . Pls hataz don't hate the playa hate d game. . .hehehehe. .

(1)

What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? / She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily / Nigerian Girls Would You Still Say -->"i Do" If Your Groom Dresses Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.