Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House (73582 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by mctowel01: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Juicypot247:

So that's your point to justify sexual harassment? If Kemen had kissed Tboss in her sleep, I doubt if he'd be disqualified based on that alone. He had made several moves on some ladies in the house. If he could get away with his careless moves and handling of a female's breasts, he perhaps could get away with rape on the show.
He wasn't disqualified based on his other antecedents, but the one with Tboss on that night. Moreover, they are adults, if Tboss didn't like it, she could have simply told him off. Assuming he continued after being told off, then its a clear case of sexual assault. Tboss didn't even report the case, which I feel could have been settled amicably. And I am not in anyway justifying sexual harassment. In the outside world, there are clear moral grounds, but bigbrother also has a distorted version of morality being aired. Boobs are being bared carelessly on the show with no caution whatsoever. They were just childish in my opinion. If it was Jon who did the same thing, will he have been disqualified? If Bassey makes claims to have been assaulted with the kiss, will Debbie rise be disqualified?
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by mctowel01: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
KennyID17:

U are just beating around the bush, I dont watch d show but i literally follow it, coz d news is always in our faces every where we go. I don't give a flying shag who d housemates are but i don seen both videos on twitter. D dude was asleep(@ least that is what it looked like) she looked at him for a while before proceeding to do d act, all thru he didn't flinch( which i find quite weird) then she grabbed a cup of water and it all seemed like nothing happened, now some dude named kemen touched a girl {sexually} while it looked like she was asleep, she reacted, lifted d sheets to see what d dude was doing to her down below, at this point i was expecting her to flip, coz she didn't consent to it in d first place (according to y'all), but no rather she just turned and that was where d video ended. Next thing u know, d whole damn social media space was filled with hypocrites turned consent-preachers calling for his head. Some even called him a rapist(wtf!!). But nobody talks about d girl(mind u kissing is also a sexual act that requires d so called consent). And f same lot b preaching gender equality, pathetic bunch of hypocrites!!! D truth of d matter is that ppl never liked d kemen of a person all along, a lot because of his looks(Lipton and other names he was called) some say he's a pervert( I dunno about this as I don't watch d show). My point is kill a gil d way u would kill a guy. No sexual favoritism of any kind.
Very objective... I don't like Kemen also, but this was totally uncalled for. Assuming the housemates are seeing what is going on, Bassey then is just an assault claim away from testing the so called moral grounds of big brother. Will Debbie rise be disqualified for that? Hypocrites everywhere
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Juicypot247(f): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
KennyID17:

If u are irritated by someone/something, would u allow them massage u naked? Would u allow them rinse dirt off ur body naked? Call a spade a spade ma'am.

That's desperate need bros. I might find a guy annoyingly irritating but still sleep with him coz of whatever thing or pleasure I stand to gain from him at the moment, that doesn't mean there won't be nasty consequences if he dare makes such an attempt on me elsewhere.

Kenny Kennie, may'we leave deir matta jor, na 0:0 match between you and I coz since the first eviction, I don't care who is out or not and it's most likely you don't care either.
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Juicypot247(f): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
mctowel01:

He wasn't disqualified based on his other antecedents, but the one with Tboss on that night. Moreover, they are adults, if Tboss didn't like it, she could have simply told him off. Assuming he continued after being told off, then its a clear case of sexual assault. Tboss didn't even report the case, which I feel could have been settled amicably. And I am not in anyway justifying sexual harassment. In the outside world, there are clear moral grounds, but bigbrother also has a distorted version of morality being aired. Boobs are being bared carelessly on the show with no caution whatsoever. They were just childish in my opinion. If it was Jon who did the same thing, will he have been disqualified? If Bassey makes claims to have been assaulted with the kiss, will Debbie rise be disqualified?

He violated two rules already...conspiracy and lack of respect for fellow housemate's privacy. Disqualification or eviction, he was meant to leave the house yesterday based on the votes and Uriel was at the receiving end coz she wasn't meant to leave last night. Someone had to be evicted by votes wether or not there is a disqualification.

If you were in Biggie's shoes, you might not have other choice. The viewers the show generates most of its income from complained and some clamoured for disciplinary action to be taken against him on social media, the panel couldn't just evict him based on votes to avoid further reputational mess, loss of viewers and income.

Kemen had already cost Biggie one or two weeks of no votes (no income) 2 weeks ago and this week. He is in a way a game changer but in a negative way. If I were the organiser, I'd also send him home to avoid losing more money.
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by KennyID17(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Juicypot247:

That's desperate need bros. I might find a guy annoyingly irritating but still sleep with him coz of whatever thing or pleasure I stand to gain from him at the moment, that doesn't mean there won't be nasty consequences if he dare makes such an attempt on me elsewhere.

Kenny Kennie, may'we leave deir matta jor, na 0:0 match between you and I coz since the first eviction, I don't care who is out or not and it's most likely you don't care either.

Ok na, no wahala
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by charlesucheh(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kessykelly:
I don't give a shit. Get lost or hug transformer.
after u bruv!
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by encrypt(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
KennyID17:

Yet a girl kissed a guy without his consent, yet we didn't get this sort of meltdown, bloody hypocrites everywhere, both male and female
Except chemistry exists between bassey and debbie as opposed to Tboss and Kemen. Besides equal treatment doesn't apply cause in this case it was a lady to a guy don't ask me why the society is structured that way.
And you're really going to compare kissing with someone who checked the cameras and then proceeded to grope a fellow house mate besides this was not his first time. He was warned on previous occasions.
Please if you don't know what to say just shut up and don't make weak statements
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
charlesucheh:
after u bruv!
E pain you. Live with it.
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by nueldozzy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
It was during Jonathan's tenure they brought this rubbish
does ur stupidity have any limit?wetin concern Jonathan concern bbnaija?
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by nueldozzy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
fryoobest:
Eeiya, Ladies & gentlemen selling their destinies for just 25m, converted to a good currency today, That's less than $50,000. God help Nigeria & help our youths...
its dia hustle...can DAT amount cum from u even wen u pool ur resources?b honest wit ursef
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by onyechi2004: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmm.....such a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) / Download Full Episodes Of The Flash Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.