Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? (746 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by Delle(m): 2:18am On Dec 15, 2009
we have been dating for few months. Just yesterday afternoon, my girlfriend sent me a text message telling me that she's no longer interested in our relationship that she needs a break. I mean I have done nothing wrong. I've always been nice to her. Please what do you think, do you think she met someone else?? Please advise. She came over to my house last night to drop the movies I lent her, she didn't wanna come inside for us to talk, she was standing outside the door but I lured her in entering, I told her I love her so much and why is she gonna do this to me. All she said was that she wanna be free and don't relationship now that she just wanna enjoy herself and have fun. please advise what that suppose to mean. After few minutes of talking, she left. I couldn't sleep, i'm up now and thinking maybe i should send her a txt message or something, telling her i still love her. please advise me. thank you for your time.
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by mamagee3(f): 2:19am On Dec 15, 2009
What do you want to do? undecided
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by H2O2: 2:20am On Dec 15, 2009
ooooooooooool boy, gongo don so be that o
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by amebono1: 2:21am On Dec 15, 2009
Take a break too

For all i care some women's shakara will make them loose what they should have

MY ADVICE AGAIN IS: TAKE A BREAK YOURSELF
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by H2O2: 2:22am On Dec 15, 2009
Delle:

maybe i should send her a txt message or something, telling her i still love her.
that is the lousiest move you could possibly make.
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by olanajim(m): 2:27am On Dec 15, 2009
lol

I am laughing in my local language.

And someone told me, women dont dump nice men.
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by H2O2: 2:31am On Dec 15, 2009
olanajim:

lol

I am laughing in my local language.

And someone told me, women dont dump nice men.
lmfao
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by Delle(m): 2:31am On Dec 15, 2009
im just so confused. She's indian, im a  nigerian. same college. Please advise should i just let her be.
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by olanajim(m): 2:34am On Dec 15, 2009
ouch! That is even more interesting. I believe you live in her country, right? Just look around you and find how many Indian women frolic with Africans.
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by H2O2: 2:36am On Dec 15, 2009
Delle:

im just so confused. She's indian, im a nigerian. same college. Please advise should i just let her be.
You should do nothing. Let her be.
Disappear.
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by Delle(m): 2:37am On Dec 15, 2009
Well, if i just sent her a message to see how she was doing, if she didn't reply and shows no further interest. I think i wil just have to go and book a flight ticket and go home to nigeria to see my family for few weeks,, with that i will recover by the time i get bec early next year.
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by puskin: 2:45am On Dec 15, 2009
Another delusional poster.
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by mamagee3(f): 2:54am On Dec 15, 2009
puskin:

Another delusional poster.

GBAM!!! grin grin
right on point
. grin grin
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by Akebulan: 3:04am On Dec 15, 2009
A person who is able to live without you, DOES NOT deserve you. Move on, with every ounce of strength you've got, remind yourself that the situation could be different, you COULD be with someone who loves you enough not to put you through this. Move on.
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by mamagee3(f): 3:06am On Dec 15, 2009
Akebulan:

A person who is able to live without you, DOES NOT deserve you. Move on, with every ounce of strength you've got, remind yourself that the situation could be different, you COULD be with someone who loves you enough not to put you through this. Move on.

Best reponse ever, Couldn't have said it any better. tongue
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by MsDiva1(f): 3:11am On Dec 15, 2009
What are your options? Really what choices have you got?

You NEED a break.
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by bubugul(f): 4:11am On Dec 15, 2009
@poster
there is more to it, i mean she can't just all of a sudden say she needs a break. and you should also search your heart
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by frank317: 5:15am On Dec 15, 2009
D most pathetic things humans dn is waste their precious time thinkin about people who dont care about them. Look at hw u r wastin because of one nonsense girl. By d way hw old are u? Life is tough in naija hia oo. U betta use ur time abroad 2 make all d mony u can, instead of wastin it on women & lowlifes.
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by Hotstepper(f): 5:28am On Dec 15, 2009
she has already told u that she wants out cuz being with u does not allow her to have fun,
count urself lucky that she told u oooooooooooo
there r other girls, move 2 da right if left aint fruitful
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by Pweety4me(f): 5:43am On Dec 15, 2009
@Poster lolz u telling her u love ain't gonna change d way she feels about u. . .better just move on with ur lyfe. . . smiley
Re: Please Help Me. What Should I Do Now? by Delle(m): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2009
Akebulan:

Thank you so much, i really ppreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Not Compatible / Are Good Honest Girls Still In 9ja / Can Your Partner Be With Your Phone For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.