Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys (32993 Views)

Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) / Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by hucienda: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Barbaric.

No name?
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by CRAPHA96(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
op the pikiture up there is it the bar cry cry
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
"He attempted to stab the officer but he disarmed him effectively and brought him down and subsequently handed him over to the police who were already carrying out investigation."

Amazing demobilisation shocked
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nne5:
Very bad
You like Riri? tongue
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Tazdroid(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sad. The motives are unknown but a murder is a murder and those killers should get what's coming to them
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by valentee(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
ednut1:
we will die at the apportioned time, nothing like premature death angry
try take poison, let's see if you'll die at your apportioned time
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by wolexter(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Too bad! Never ever neglect to do adequate due diligence/ background checks on whoever you intend to employ, especially for low level positions ( positions requiring little or no education) 'cos there are too many wicked people out there. And most of the people in this category believe they have little or no chance of making it in life except through crime.
I learnt my lesson the hard way.
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Simoneblosson(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
kasmail:
i wan buy dog oooooooooooooo
I have Artesian puppies for sale if interested.
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Marty2020: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
The bar fine oo, rest on sir, the lord will fight your battle
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by ednut1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
valentee:
try take poison, let's see if you'll die at your apportioned time
if i take poison (which i cant,) na my time be dat angry
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by busar(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
The news seems old.. ... Heard a similar news some years back
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by ayaside(m): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/popular-bar-owner-stabbed-death-boys-ikeja/

Too bad..Buh,is that the picture of the bar??That's exclusive.
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Emmaus12: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Why withhold name when you gave the exact address, right down to the numbers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]No 10 Akinremi Street, Anifowoshe-Ikeja, Lagos was stabbed to death by his employees.[/s]

Lazy journalists and bloggers.
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Nne5: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Polyphony:
You like Riri? tongue
What?
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Noskydo: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] :-Xrip oooo....[center]rip oooo....[/center]rip oooo....
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Charly68: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Brainless idiots,what made them believe they could kill their boss and escape just like that..? Some of this criminals are daft
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by seenter84: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Rip to d dead.

Sounds more like a movie
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nne5:

What?
Your dp undecided
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Nne5: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Polyphony:

Your dp undecided
Oh.

Had to check your dp.
Is that you on your dp?
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nne5:

Oh.

Had to check your dp.
Is that you on your dp?
Yup. Do I look like someone you know?
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Nne5: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Polyphony:
Yup. Do I look like someone you know?
No
Was just curious 'cause of your signature.
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nne5:

No

Was just curious 'cause of your signature.
Curiosity killed Nne5 tongue
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Nne5: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Polyphony:
Curiosity killed Nne5 tongue
lol

1 Like

Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nne5:

lol
Back to my question. Do you like Riri or should I say 'Tip'? Cos that was her name in that film.
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Nne5: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Polyphony:

Back to my question. Do you like Riri or should I say 'Tip'? Cos that was her name in that film.
Haven't watched it so I don't know.I just saw that pic somewhere and i loved it.
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nne5:

Haven't watched it so I don't know.I just saw that pic somewhere and i loved it.
Oh! That explains it.
Try it. It's a nice animated film.
"Home" is the name
Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by Nne5: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Polyphony:
Oh! That explains it. Try it. It's a nice animated film. "Home" is the name
ok

1 Like

Re: Bar Owner Stabbed To Death In Ikeja By His Boys by IBreakRules: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
kasmail:
i wan buy dog oooooooooooooo
which breed do u need? boerboel dey available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate LAMBERT IGBINOWMAN, Ex Youth Chairman At His Compound In Edo / Five Police Interrogation Tactics That Can Lead To False Confession / Neighbors Recount How Late Husband Maltreated Wife Who Stabbed Him To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.